FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Pulling in pubs/clubs, difficult or not?

Jump to newest

By *ohnjones3210 OP   Man
over a year ago

Chester

Hiya, just after some opinions really.

Pulling in pubs/clubs, difficult or not? does this happen a lot or not? Is it sucessful?

If you look on the internet, some guys say you can, etc but you don't know if they're trying to act like a number one, etc.

Ive only ever tried it three times myself. I'm social, so I don't have a problem talking to poople. When I tried, I'd usually have great chats but not leading to sex as women don't seem to want NSA (which ofcourse is understandable - I'm not criticizing that). Either that or something else like she's staying with her friends or friends are keeping an eye on her or whatever.

One time, a woman asked me directly but she wasn't my type at all.

Obviously, I know that in general the amount of men wanting NSA outnumbers the amount of women wanting NSA by a lot. Anyway, was just wondering...

Is imagine you'd have to dance and all that? Lol.

Guys, do you/have you done this? Ladies, have you/do you get pulled by men? Does it work?

Just curious...

Cheers, xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

When alcohol is involved it's much easier

over a year ago

Pulling anywhere isn't that hard if you have self confidence a way with words and can hold someone's interest. Its all about getting someone's attention and keeping it so they want more.

over a year ago

Chester

So do you use any particular techniques? Do you have to dance too? Lol. I'm not arsed about dancing. Haha!

By *andWCouple
over a year ago

Pontypridd

Depends on the pub or club really, if I went to the workies up the road where Granny plays bingo on a Thursday then yes I would say I would struggle, if I wandered in Cardiff on a Sat night I shouldn't think it would be hard at all.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Never had a problem with either.

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Eeeeeeeasy!!!!

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

"Hiya, just after some opinions really.

Pulling in pubs/clubs, difficult or not? does this happen a lot or not? Is it sucessful?

If you look on the internet, some guys say you can, etc but you don't know if they're trying to act like a number one, etc.

Ive only ever tried it three times myself. I'm social, so I don't have a problem talking to poople. When I tried, I'd usually have great chats but not leading to sex as women don't seem to want NSA (which ofcourse is understandable - I'm not criticizing that). Either that or something else like she's staying with her friends or friends are keeping an eye on her or whatever.

Obviously, I know that in general the amount of men wanting NSA outnumbers the amount of women wanting NSA by a lot. Anyway, was just wondering...

Guys, do you/have you done this? Ladies, have you/do you get pulled by men? Does it work?

Just curious...

Cheers, xxx"

How did you pull your current gf

over a year ago

"where Granny plays bingo on a Thursday then yes I would say I would struggle"

Makes sense, too many balls to compete with.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I am crap at it... I have no patience

By *andWCouple
over a year ago

Pontypridd

"where Granny plays bingo on a Thursday then yes I would say I would struggle

Makes sense, too many balls to compete with."

SB I draw the line at the granny's up there! I have no intention of competing for them lol

over a year ago

Chester

Well ofcourse its easy for women! Women are in demand...

I pulled my gf by chatting to her while out with mates.

But this is different. Lol.

Just curious...

over a year ago

Easy peasy!

By *IXERONEMan
over a year ago

caerphilly

Be honest if I'm out looking for it very rare but there again if I'm out shopping say in a supermarket and not looking bingo what the fuck???

over a year ago

Chester

"Be honest if I'm out looking for it very rare but there again if I'm out shopping say in a supermarket and not looking bingo what the fuck???"

Hahaha!!!

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

If I was single,and didn't have a particular fetish,the pub or dancing would be so much easier.

On a swingers site, people are so much more suspicious,motives are constantly questioned,nobody trusts anybody.

Females, you can be anything,if your looking for a shag,your shagging,happy days.

males,if you can't get a shag in the pub,your highly unlikely to get a shag on here,what with all that suspicion,and questioning.

only exceptions,if you look like George Clooney,or are a bullshitter extraordinaire,happy days,your shagging.

couples, your the most guilty of questioning motives,and being suspicious,plus there's now 4 to satisfy,with all of the above criteria,for you, high libido,and drink,are your best swinging friends.

This is not only my opinion,it's also,no no,wait a minute,it is only my opinion.

;-)

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I don't get the George Clooney thing, he's nowt special

over a year ago

i hate trying in pubs or clubs, for one thing im usually twice the age of the women around here in clubs and pubs. Second, i like to be able to have conversation that doesnt involve sign language, semaphore or morse code because you can hear a word over the 150 decibel drum and bass playing.

i have had more luck here than i have in the last 15 years at pubs and clubs.

over a year ago

Well I haven't 'pulled in a bar' since the olden days, but I don't have problems chatting to people in bars.

It's just literally having the confidence to start up the conversation. As I mentioned I don't go out 'pulling' but I like chatting to other people when out.

With ladies who catch my attention, usually by wearing eye-catching outfits, I'll just go up to them and say just that, that I like their outfit etc. Its not gender specific, I say it to men on occasions. When people come up to me and say a similar thing I'll strike up a conversation etc.

You can start up conversations with anyone, I can't really say how I do it, I'm quite a sociable person, I just talk.

Equally I will brush off people I don't want to talk to. I can't stand d*unken men with glazed eyes stinking of lager saying things like 'you alright luv'. I just turn away from them. Women who state or snigger at my outfit I will ignore too

over a year ago

"When alcohol is involved it's much easier "

It is easier but find thar is called taking advantage not pulling

over a year ago

"I don't get the George Clooney thing, he's nowt special "

I'm glad a woman has finally said it..cos I don't get it either.

If he wasn't in ER/hollywood and hecwalked down the street, he ain't getting lookedcat twice.

Same with Johnny Depp. I don't get that either.

over a year ago

A previous GF and I would do this for fun while out. She would flirt and try to pull guys while I watched. She had plenty of success but if she mentioned I knew and was her BF over there watching they would always step away. So if she wanted it to go further, I had to stay in the shadows.

over a year ago

"I don't get the George Clooney thing, he's nowt special

If he wasn't in ER/hollywood and hecwalked down the street, he ain't getting lookedcat twice.

Same with Johnny Depp. I don't get that either. "

I don't fancy Johnny Depp, George Clooney or Brad Pitt!!

Now, Jason Statham

over a year ago

Same with Johnny Depp. I don't get that either.

I don't fancy Johnny Depp, George Clooney or Brad Pitt!!

Now, Jason Statham "

Jason statham I kinda get that.

over a year ago

"Be honest if I'm out looking for it very rare but there again if I'm out shopping say in a supermarket and not looking bingo what the fuck???"

People always say this to me, that I will meet someone in Tesco. Never have!!

over a year ago

"Be honest if I'm out looking for it very rare but there again if I'm out shopping say in a supermarket and not looking bingo what the fuck???

"

you should try sainsburys

over a year ago

"Be honest if I'm out looking for it very rare but there again if I'm out shopping say in a supermarket and not looking bingo what the fuck???

"

Come to Waitrose..you can meet meee

(have i pulled?)

over a year ago

Just curious...

Cheers, xxx"

You live in Chester fella, you know it's got a great nightlife. I think it's great for meeting women, whether they're from Chester or have travelled in for the night.

I find a lot of women are looking for either a boyfriend or nsa depending on their personal circumstances and I guess it comes down to whether you actually enjoy 'the chase', breaking the ice, the whole chatting up process.

I must confess, I do.

Most women will have a conversation if you approach them in the right way, most are hoping to be approahed or at least complimented or flirted with in some way even if sex is not (initially) on the agenda.

over a year ago

I watched some of Neil Strauss' 'The Game' once (after someone mentioned they though I'd gotten my flirting technique from it?) and whilst it was quite interesting to watch, in some ways the methods they used felt rather forced, almost like making a sales pitch. Personally I've always preferred to take my time when it comes to initiating relationships with women, I've never been the type to approach with a specific attempt at getting a girl into bed, that feeling I usually get after knowing her over a length of time (obviously I'm far more direct on here).

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I don't get the George Clooney thing, he's nowt special "

He's an inspiration to greying men everywhere.

over a year ago

"I watched some of Neil Strauss' 'The Game' once (after someone mentioned they though I'd gotten my flirting technique from it?) and whilst it was quite interesting to watch, in some ways the methods they used felt rather forced, almost like making a sales pitch. Personally I've always preferred to take my time when it comes to initiating relationships with women, I've never been the type to approach with a specific attempt at getting a girl into bed, that feeling I usually get after knowing her over a length of time (obviously I'm far more direct on here)."

Really? You've never approached a women with sex being the primary reason?

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Same with Johnny Depp. I don't get that either. "

I like Depp with long hair so as a pirate and in Chocolat he was yummy

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"I don't fancy Johnny Depp, George Clooney or Brad Pitt!!

Now, Jason Statham "

I thought Brad was cute in Thelma & Louise but not since. Statham's not my type either. Maybe I just prefer men I can meet?

over a year ago

"

Haha depends where you go in my city!

Some you kinda places you kinda get jumped on ...ya those places are boarded up now

over a year ago

*can't type today

over a year ago

its in person so its alot easier

over a year ago

why would you bother going out, having to buy drinks, just log on here, open some mail, and hey a cheap date, sex and no driving...simples

and u get to pick from soo many x

over a year ago

I have never pulled in a pub or club, i'm really crap in the real world at such things that's why I use sites like this, I think the problem with the real world is there's always someone much better looking than you stood next to you for guys to go for where as on here because there's such a small amount of women you stand out more, I can come on here and within a hour have half a dozen decent looking men to choose from and be out drinking with one that very night, i spend a whole night in a pub and nothing

over a year ago

"I watched some of Neil Strauss' 'The Game' once (after someone mentioned they though I'd gotten my flirting technique from it?) and whilst it was quite interesting to watch, in some ways the methods they used felt rather forced, almost like making a sales pitch. Personally I've always preferred to take my time when it comes to initiating relationships with women, I've never been the type to approach with a specific attempt at getting a girl into bed, that feeling I usually get after knowing her over a length of time (obviously I'm far more direct on here).

Really? You've never approached a women with sex being the primary reason?"

Well...I have done, but I find that whilst I do see attractive women when I'm out and about, its quite rare for me to see someone with the little extra sparkle that that means I HAVE to go over and say hello, and when I do, they're typically either married or in relationships, this is pretty much a constant in the woman I'm attracted to (and no, the revelation that they're spoken for doesn't come as gentle 'no thankyou' when I express my interest, it comes about in general conversation).

Post new Message to Thread