Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bizarre email

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Not sure what to make of this, but last week we got an unexpected email from someone commenting about the comments we had made in a thread about a Club in Blackpool being quiet.

Yesterday we received another email from this same person which started off: -

"OMG, I can't believe how f***ing rude you are...." and went on to announce that she had now blocked us.

Well, we found it bizarre that we had never engaged in any communicatio with this person, don't know who she is and can't understand why she would send us an email announcing how rude we were when we don't know her from Adam 9or Eve )

Strange.................

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Unless you have blocks on your account anyone can mail you.

If you don't want their mail you can block them.

If you think a mail is abusive you can report it to Admin.

Anyone can block you if they want to.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Maybe she's a bit miffed you never shagged her at the club?

By *illwill69uMan
over a year ago

moston

Maybe her first mail was meant to be some type of subtle flirting and she thought that you should have answered her.

over a year ago

I love one sided rants as they are so hard to work out lol

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Sadly they don't normally stay one sided

over a year ago

"Not sure what to make of this, but last week we got an unexpected email from someone commenting about the comments we had made in a thread about a Club in Blackpool being quiet.

Yesterday we received another email from this same person which started off: -

"OMG, I can't believe how f***ing rude you are...." and went on to announce that she had now blocked us.

Well, we found it bizarre that we had never engaged in any communicatio with this person, don't know who she is and can't understand why she would send us an email announcing how rude we were when we don't know her from Adam 9or Eve )

Strange................."

You may soon get another message when the lady has read this thread.

over a year ago

"..............

If you think a mail is abusive you can report it to Admin....."

I thought about that cos it was a bit of a surprise to read how "f***ing rude we are" from someone we had never even met. Unfortunately they had also blocked us preventing access to their account to report it.

over a year ago

"I love one sided rants as they are so hard to work out lol"

Not a rant, just wondering what it was all about. We are relatively new to this site but have been on other sites for years and never quite experienced anything as vitriolic as that. Just wondering why and quite happy to accept it as a misunderstanding if that is what it was.

over a year ago

"..............

If you think a mail is abusive you can report it to Admin.....

I thought about that cos it was a bit of a surprise to read how "f***ing rude we are" from someone we had never even met. Unfortunately they had also blocked us preventing access to their account to report it."

You can still report the profile even if you are blocked,just click on that persons profile and it will say report on left hand side i think

over a year ago

Any possibility you have been hacked and a message was sent to her from your account ?

By *hristalCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

You are still able to report from the message that they sent you.

Christalx

over a year ago

"You are still able to report from the message that they sent you.

Christalx"

Problem is we too hastily deleted the mail and only on reflection did we start thinking about it. I have just done a search for the profile but can't find it. Is there any way that admin can retrieve deleted emails? Just want to know what was behind it that's all.

over a year ago

We once had a message from a bloke miles away that said we were rude, to young to be on this sight and should be at school. We had never spoken to him and he blocked us. Very odd!!

By *hristalCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

Christalx

Problem is we too hastily deleted the mail and only on reflection did we start thinking about it. I have just done a search for the profile but can't find it. Is there any way that admin can retrieve deleted emails? Just want to know what was behind it that's all."

Sorry cant answer that one for you perhaps someone else can?

Cx

over a year ago

You say you're relative newcomers to this site, so let me advise you that even some of the stalwarts here have a darker side! You only need to say what they reckon as a wrong word to be on the receiving end of very vitriolic PMs!

And before anybody takes exception to what I've said, I speak from personal experience!

By *lay69withusCouple
over a year ago

herefordshire

something very important that you have forgotten...... some people are just plain WIERD!!

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"..............

If you think a mail is abusive you can report it to Admin.....

I thought about that cos it was a bit of a surprise to read how "f***ing rude we are" from someone we had never even met. Unfortunately they had also blocked us preventing access to their account to report it."

If someone has you blocked , from the menu bar on left there will still be a REPORT button for you to use.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Christalx

Problem is we too hastily deleted the mail and only on reflection did we start thinking about it. I have just done a search for the profile but can't find it. Is there any way that admin can retrieve deleted emails? Just want to know what was behind it that's all."

You probably won't ever find out what is behind a mail that someone sends unless they explain it to you themselves.

Maybe the person has decided to leave and why you can't find their profile , some people understandably don't like being dicussed on a forum.

Post new Message to Thread