Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

touting for fab votes????

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all,has anyone else noticed the competitive element creeping into the "fab" pics? I like looking at them tho,but it seems alot of regulars in the fab pics are trying to out do each other in their quest to be the most "fabbed".

Even saw the quote"the more fabs i get,the more pics i will put up".

Quite funny really!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Its been going on for as long as I can remember - a couple of days ago, the top 8 slots were occupied by the same person!

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

I haven't looked at them for months. But it was like that last time I did. I'm not bothered about fabs and don't check mine but if it makes them happy It doesn't bother me x

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Hi all,has anyone else noticed the competitive element creeping into the "fab" pics? I like looking at them tho,but it seems alot of regulars in the fab pics are trying to out do each other in their quest to be the most "fabbed".

Quite funny really!!! "

Funny: not the adjective I'd have used!

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"Hi all,has anyone else noticed the competitive element creeping into the "fab" pics? I like looking at them tho,but it seems alot of regulars in the fab pics are trying to out do each other in their quest to be the most "fabbed".

Quite funny really!!! "

I never bother looking either at who has fabbed me or others. Don't really have an interest in that. But some people get off on it and that is up to them.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I don't look but I have no issue with people asking for fabs... if it gives someone a feel good....

By *irtyDee33Woman
over a year ago

South Yorkshire

It is rather daft!!! Lol always seems to be the same people/person but if that's what they need to make themselves feel good then good luck to them!

over a year ago

I don't see anything wrong with people saying "if you like them, fab them" or anything along them lines.

We like getting fabs on our pics. If no one fab'd any pics you wouldn't have anything to perv at

over a year ago

I think lots of people must have massive self esteem issues

over a year ago

"It is rather daft!!! Lol always seems to be the same people/person but if that's what they need to make themselves feel good then good luck to them!"

How is it daft? Maybe because it's not something your into perhaps!

By *taffsfella1Man
over a year ago

Newcastle-under-Lyme

I've seen worse. A couple who regularly placed meet requests giving the impression that they would look through who had fabbed their pics and choose who to meet

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I don t mind what others do for their pleasure, if the people in the top lists derive pleasure from it crack on

I and I guess others upload pictures that will show off their best features, hopefully generating interest in them / me,,

if people think they re worth their thumb print, ta muchly,

Post new Message to Thread