FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What on earth do the silver surfers get up to all day??!!!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have been at my mum's this afternoon and innocently asked her if she wanted to go and sit in the communal garden to sit in the sunshine and get some fresh air ... biggest mistake I have made for months ... got her into the wheelchair and wheeled her down (and I mean down) to the gardens ... there were two older ladies there ...very innocent I thought ... (schoolgirl error, one was gardening and one was sitting in a chair sunning herself .... they came over and sat with mum and me and started chatting (the gossip I now know about the sheltered accomm is nobodies business lol - but I digress), one of the old dears looks at a tree overhanging their garden and sighs deeply .... the other one says - yes I know if only we could reach them ... its an apple tree laden with apples ... the adjoining property is a field where a local school do their PE - according to these two ladies nobody ever goes near to the apple tree and most of the apples fall the other side of the hedge and are left there doing nothing but rotting, one bright spark says ... your taller than us ... if you pulled that branch down we could just pull the apples off ... they had me scrumping apples and filling my jumper up with them, they were bouncing off my head and going everywhere and there are still masses on the tree .... I drew the line at finding a ladder for them to climb as well .... I have come home with a carrier bag full of apples - I am soo sure by the end of the week they will have got me arrested for some misdemeanor .. they are not safe I tell u

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By * Jay69Man
over a year ago

Bridgwater - Somerset

I think you're in the clear. Take the handcuffs off now.

If you only had the ones overhanging 'your' property that's OK.

Breath easy and relax.

over a year ago

"I think you're in the clear. Take the handcuffs off now.

Breath easy and relax.

"

thought the rules were u could have wot fell off your side .... not grab the branches and pull em over and down to nick the apples lol

By * Jay69Man
over a year ago

Bridgwater - Somerset

Breath easy and relax.

thought the rules were u could have wot fell off your side .... not grab the branches and pull em over and down to nick the apples lol "

Minxie was only helping them fall off.

Don't go wassailing though, which involves drinking hot cider, soaking toast in cider, placing it in an apple tree and blasting it with a shot gun.

over a year ago

Breath easy and relax.

thought the rules were u could have wot fell off your side .... not grab the branches and pull em over and down to nick the apples lol

Minxie was only helping them fall off.

Don't go wassailing though, which involves drinking hot cider, soaking toast in cider, placing it in an apple tree and blasting it with a shot gun. "

hey that's given me an idea ... If I shoot the tree how many apples would fall off ...........

By * Jay69Man
over a year ago

Bridgwater - Somerset

You need to position a trampoline the other side of the fence, angled so the falling apples bounce over the fence onto your side.

What could possibly go wrong

over a year ago

"You need to position a trampoline the other side of the fence, angled so the falling apples bounce over the fence onto your side.

What could possibly go wrong "

oh not the reason I thought of for then ... bounce on the trampoline and grab the higher branches lol - keep fit for the silver surfers!!!!

By * Jay69Man
over a year ago

Bridgwater - Somerset

"You need to position a trampoline the other side of the fence, angled so the falling apples bounce over the fence onto your side.

oh not the reason I thought of for then ... bounce on the trampoline and grab the higher branches lol - keep fit for the silver surfers!!!! "

Make a good You-Tube clip, especially your mum on the trampoline in her wheel-chair

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

They herald the coming of Galactus?

over a year ago

oh not the reason I thought of for then ... bounce on the trampoline and grab the higher branches lol - keep fit for the silver surfers!!!! "

I can just imadgen you on the trampoline in that skirt that you where wearing on sat that we were told about

By *lackshadow7Man
over a year ago

Toronto

Came into the thread expecting Marvel talk.....

over a year ago

"I have been at my mum's this afternoon and innocently asked her if she wanted to go and sit in the communal garden to sit in the sunshine and get some fresh air ... biggest mistake I have made for months ... got her into the wheelchair and wheeled her down (and I mean down) to the gardens ... there were two older ladies there ...very innocent I thought ... (schoolgirl error, one was gardening and one was sitting in a chair sunning herself .... they came over and sat with mum and me and started chatting (the gossip I now know about the sheltered accomm is nobodies business lol - but I digress), one of the old dears looks at a tree overhanging their garden and sighs deeply .... the other one says - yes I know if only we could reach them ... its an apple tree laden with apples ... the adjoining property is a field where a local school do their PE - according to these two ladies nobody ever goes near to the apple tree and most of the apples fall the other side of the hedge and are left there doing nothing but rotting, one bright spark says ... your taller than us ... if you pulled that branch down we could just pull the apples off ... they had me scrumping apples and filling my jumper up with them, they were bouncing off my head and going everywhere and there are still masses on the tree .... I drew the line at finding a ladder for them to climb as well .... I have come home with a carrier bag full of apples - I am soo sure by the end of the week they will have got me arrested for some misdemeanor .. they are not safe I tell u "

Do you not have an "enter" key on your phone or laptop or did you write it like that to annoy the shit out of me?

over a year ago

oh not the reason I thought of for then ... bounce on the trampoline and grab the higher branches lol - keep fit for the silver surfers!!!!

I can just imadgen you on the trampoline in that skirt that you where wearing on sat that we were told about "

it wasn't a skirt it was more like a belt, but didn't hear anyone complaining tho

over a year ago

"I have been at my mum's this afternoon and innocently asked her if she wanted to go and sit in the communal garden to sit in the sunshine and get some fresh air ... biggest mistake I have made for months ... got her into the wheelchair and wheeled her down (and I mean down) to the gardens ... there were two older ladies there ...very innocent I thought ... (schoolgirl error, one was gardening and one was sitting in a chair sunning herself .... they came over and sat with mum and me and started chatting (the gossip I now know about the sheltered accomm is nobodies business lol - but I digress), one of the old dears looks at a tree overhanging their garden and sighs deeply .... the other one says - yes I know if only we could reach them ... its an apple tree laden with apples ... the adjoining property is a field where a local school do their PE - according to these two ladies nobody ever goes near to the apple tree and most of the apples fall the other side of the hedge and are left there doing nothing but rotting, one bright spark says ... your taller than us ... if you pulled that branch down we could just pull the apples off ... they had me scrumping apples and filling my jumper up with them, they were bouncing off my head and going everywhere and there are still masses on the tree .... I drew the line at finding a ladder for them to climb as well .... I have come home with a carrier bag full of apples - I am soo sure by the end of the week they will have got me arrested for some misdemeanor .. they are not safe I tell u "

Next time just ride shot gun for them

over a year ago

"Came into the thread expecting Marvel talk..... "

with me as the author .... lol !!!!

over a year ago

I can just imadgen you on the trampoline in that skirt that you where wearing on sat that we were told about

it wasn't a skirt it was more like a belt, but didn't hear anyone complaining tho"

haha I didn't either

over a year ago

"I have been at my mum's this afternoon and innocently asked her if she wanted to go and sit in the communal garden to sit in the sunshine and get some fresh air ... biggest mistake I have made for months ... got her into the wheelchair and wheeled her down (and I mean down) to the gardens ... there were two older ladies there ...very innocent I thought ... (schoolgirl error, one was gardening and one was sitting in a chair sunning herself .... they came over and sat with mum and me and started chatting (the gossip I now know about the sheltered accomm is nobodies business lol - but I digress), one of the old dears looks at a tree overhanging their garden and sighs deeply .... the other one says - yes I know if only we could reach them ... its an apple tree laden with apples ... the adjoining property is a field where a local school do their PE - according to these two ladies nobody ever goes near to the apple tree and most of the apples fall the other side of the hedge and are left there doing nothing but rotting, one bright spark says ... your taller than us ... if you pulled that branch down we could just pull the apples off ... they had me scrumping apples and filling my jumper up with them, they were bouncing off my head and going everywhere and there are still masses on the tree .... I drew the line at finding a ladder for them to climb as well .... I have come home with a carrier bag full of apples - I am soo sure by the end of the week they will have got me arrested for some misdemeanor .. they are not safe I tell u

Do you not have an "enter" key on your phone or laptop or did you write it like that to annoy the shit out of me? "

Did it work?? lol oooooooooops

By *lackshadow7Man
over a year ago

Toronto

"Came into the thread expecting Marvel talk.....

with me as the author .... lol !!!! "

Good point, hahaha

over a year ago

"I have been at my mum's this afternoon and innocently asked her if she wanted to go and sit in the communal garden to sit in the sunshine and get some fresh air ... biggest mistake I have made for months ... got her into the wheelchair and wheeled her down (and I mean down) to the gardens ... there were two older ladies there ...very innocent I thought ... (schoolgirl error, one was gardening and one was sitting in a chair sunning herself .... they came over and sat with mum and me and started chatting (the gossip I now know about the sheltered accomm is nobodies business lol - but I digress), one of the old dears looks at a tree overhanging their garden and sighs deeply .... the other one says - yes I know if only we could reach them ... its an apple tree laden with apples ... the adjoining property is a field where a local school do their PE - according to these two ladies nobody ever goes near to the apple tree and most of the apples fall the other side of the hedge and are left there doing nothing but rotting, one bright spark says ... your taller than us ... if you pulled that branch down we could just pull the apples off ... they had me scrumping apples and filling my jumper up with them, they were bouncing off my head and going everywhere and there are still masses on the tree .... I drew the line at finding a ladder for them to climb as well .... I have come home with a carrier bag full of apples - I am soo sure by the end of the week they will have got me arrested for some misdemeanor .. they are not safe I tell u

Next time just ride shot gun for them "

over a year ago

"

Do you not have an "enter" key on your phone or laptop or did you write it like that to annoy the shit out of me?

Did it work?? lol oooooooooops "

Almost.

over a year ago

"

Did it work?? lol oooooooooops

Almost. "

i'll try harder lol

over a year ago

"Came into the thread expecting Marvel talk.....

with me as the author .... lol !!!!

Good point, hahaha "

I have lots of good point

Post new Message to Thread