Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why does my mouse ..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

When the battery in my Logitech mouse is getting low, it flashes a wee message on screen to advise me.

So why the fuck do they need to put a dirty great red light on the mouse which also shows when the battery is low ?

All it serves to do is to drain even more of the already dwindling reserves of energy which are left in the bloody battery

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

wots a mouse ???????

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/02/10 22:18:05]

over a year ago

It would be worse to be halfway through something important and have your mouse just die on you with no warning at all, don't you think? We always have a packet of AAs and AAAs handy anyway as we have so many gadgets that require them.

over a year ago

yeah im sure that red light is really sucking the batteries dry, what a dumb ass idea

By *zMaleMan
over a year ago

penzance

Serves you right for being posh and having a wireless mouse

over a year ago

does that mean when all my appliances are on stand by im sucking the national grid dry

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

my mouse recharges when its placed on the transmitter,,,,,,,,,how clever is that ? just wish i could remember to put the dam thing on there every night lol

over a year ago

"When the battery in my Logitech mouse is getting low, it flashes a wee message on screen to advise me.

So why the fuck do they need to put a dirty great red light on the mouse which also shows when the battery is low ?

All it serves to do is to drain even more of the already dwindling reserves of energy which are left in the bloody battery "

Its a warning like the light in the car letting you know its getting low. Wouldn't want your mouse to go flat with a doc open and no spare batteries would you.

over a year ago

"It would be worse to be halfway through something important and have your mouse just die on you with no warning at all, don't you think? We always have a packet of AAs and AAAs handy anyway as we have so many gadgets that require them."

But long before it dies, a message flags up on screen so I don't need a red light to remind me to read the message

over a year ago

"Serves you right for being posh and having a wireless mouse "

, but Touvak is even posher - his charges up when not in use

Now I like that idea better

Post new Message to Thread