Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Harriot harman

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Apparantly.

in the paper today it was reported that the equality commission want her to ban skirts in school as it upsets transgendered kids Wtf ???

This world just gets crazier

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

as an uncle and godparent to a transexual child I can assure you that s/he would be extremely upset if dresses were banned in school - trannies tend to have longer legs after all lol

over a year ago

"Apparantly.

in the paper today it was reported that the equality commission want her to ban skirts in school as it upsets transgendered kids Wtf ???

This world just gets crazier "

not the world just the uk

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well

I want conkers banning...

Not only do you now have to wear goggles to play um at school.

they upset spiders and we know all

us girls love spiders

over a year ago

some bloody tube is gettin paid a fortune to make this shit up!!!

i can remember my school sendin me home cause i had trousers on and my mother sendin me back with a note statin that she wasnt listening to me whinin about bein cold and i was respectfully dressed so what was the problem??

you really honestly couldnt make it up at times!! xx

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Apparantly.

This world just gets crazier "

nec=xt they will be banning flat shoes for us women....bloody cheek of it!

over a year ago

We thought all girls wore trousers to school these days anyway!

XXXX

over a year ago

I always thought schools were centres of learning, not places where they are politically conditioned to follow like sheep. Silly me.

over a year ago

no no no no no no no sit on hands Laine!

over a year ago

"no no no no no no no sit on hands Laine! "

Go on girl, say it!! You'll be guilty of repressing yourself and not giving vent to your frustrations which will lead you to make bad decisions in life which will affect others and they will make bad decisions as a consequence. Punishable by some fookin thing or another if this govt had anything to do with it.

By *zMaleMan
over a year ago

penzance

"We thought all girls wore trousers to school these days anyway!

XXXX"

Foooks me nooooooooooooo not round here they don't but there again being in Cornwall we're always 10 years behind the times

By *zMaleMan
over a year ago

penzance

I digress a tad but basically on the same theme............ political corectness gone mad.

At my company HQ we're not allowed to ask for white or black coffee now.... It has to be coffee with or without milk FFS

over a year ago

"no no no no no no no sit on hands Laine!

Go on girl, say it!! You'll be guilty of repressing yourself and not giving vent to your frustrations which will lead you to make bad decisions in life which will affect others and they will make bad decisions as a consequence. Punishable by some fookin thing or another if this govt had anything to do with it. "

burkhas!............... there said it! all school kids should wear them, hides a multitude of sins, fuglies as well as cuties get equality and it saves the rampaging hormones getting in the way and distracting all from learning

unisex dress for all

over a year ago

"I digress a tad but basically on the same theme............ political corectness gone mad.

At my company HQ we're not allowed to ask for white or black coffee now.... It has to be coffee with or without milk FFS"

I'd stick to asking for white coffee just to piss em off. Wankers.

By *zMaleMan
over a year ago

penzance

"no no no no no no no sit on hands Laine!

Go on girl, say it!! You'll be guilty of repressing yourself and not giving vent to your frustrations which will lead you to make bad decisions in life which will affect others and they will make bad decisions as a consequence. Punishable by some fookin thing or another if this govt had anything to do with it.

burkhas!............... there said it! all school kids should wear them, hides a multitude of sins, fuglies as well as cuties get equality and it saves the rampaging hormones getting in the way and distracting all from learning

unisex dress for all "

OHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK you said it now!!!!!! Every equality group will be on your back......... not that you'd complain.... did I really say that

Burkhas hide the zits too......So good Idea maybe the lads should wear them too

over a year ago

I stay in hotels up and down the country and I always have to state my nationality when checking in, to which I always put 'ENGLISH'. On more than one occasion I have been reprimanded by the receptionist for not putting 'British' but my answer is always the same: I was born in London, which makes me English.

I do it just because I know it pisses some people off and they're the ones I'm trying to wind up.

By *zMaleMan
over a year ago

penzance

"I digress a tad but basically on the same theme............ political corectness gone mad.

At my company HQ we're not allowed to ask for white or black coffee now.... It has to be coffee with or without milk FFS

I'd stick to asking for white coffee just to piss em off. Wankers. "

Well with only 8 months to go til retirement and a lovely pension I would but can't afford it lol

By *zMaleMan
over a year ago

penzance

"I stay in hotels up and down the country and I always have to state my nationality when checking in, to which I always put 'ENGLISH'. On more than one occasion I have been reprimanded by the receptionist for not putting 'British' but my answer is always the same: I was born in London, which makes me English.

I do it just because I know it pisses some people off and they're the ones I'm trying to wind up. "

Likewise

over a year ago

"burkhas!............... there said it! all school kids should wear them, hides a multitude of sins, fuglies as well as cuties get equality and it saves the rampaging hormones getting in the way and distracting all from learning

unisex dress for all "

I threatened my eldest with a burkha last August when arguing with her over the length of her skirt for her new uniform she didnt believe people actually want to hide their legs never mind their faces

I would be happier if the schools actually enforced the uniform policy (if they have one) cos I always make my girls wear their uniform (unless its a no uniform day raising money for charity) but I have seen loads going to my kids school in tracksuit trousers and normal t-shirts, but my youngest was told off for wearing little pink star earrings and a pink jacket that is a proper winter jacket warm and weather proof

Shona

x x x

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"I stay in hotels up and down the country and I always have to state my nationality when checking in, to which I always put 'ENGLISH'. On more than one occasion I have been reprimanded by the receptionist for not putting 'British' but my answer is always the same: I was born in London, which makes me English.

I do it just because I know it pisses some people off and they're the ones I'm trying to wind up. "

like you i too put ENGLISH for nationality as i was born in ENGLAND not Wales Scotland or Ireland which are the countries along with England that make up the British isles or the united kingdom of great Britain, ergo i'm English not British as the Scottish, Irish and Welsh aren't British either, we are who we are based solely on where we were born,and i bet any of the other nationalities born in this fair land wouldn't write British on their registrations either

Post new Message to Thread