Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I would love to see Moyes go

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I would love to see Moyes go "

Looks like Everton did pretty well, Martinez appears as though he'll become a top manager...

Moyes out by end of year if they finish out of top 4...but that's a big drop from first... One thing though, he probably has the lowest number of points accrued in one season out of all the managers in the top 4...he's kinda used to losing a little more regularly... Does that have any bearing on mentality....?

By *kywatcherMan
over a year ago

Southwick

Martin Jol at Fulham is on borrowed time.

Moyes and Man Utd are more of a long-term thing. No doubt there will be highs and lows this season and maybe longer but I can't see the Man Utd board acting like a Blackburn....Wolverhampton....or Sunderland.

over a year ago

As a Sunderland supporter you've got to laugh at the irony of your club looking for it's sixth permanent manager in less than five years....

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"As a Sunderland supporter you've got to laugh at the irony of your club looking for it's sixth permanent manager in less than five years.... "

Maybe they have commitment issues and only really like NSA.

over a year ago

Avb now he's a class manager

over a year ago

Sir Alec was about one game from being shown the door at Old Trafford and look what he went on to achieve with Manchester Utd one of the top global brands.

Not saying Moyes is safe but I would expect him to be given a fair crack at it

over a year ago

As an evertonian it was hardly a secret that moyes would join utd...but remember also that a lot of the utd backroom staff and chief exec has also changed so throughout the club there is a change in culture which will take time to settle down.

Poor old Di canio...I liked him and think he will come good in the end...but next to go will be pardew

Post new Message to Thread