Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

question?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why is it that I can't a couple that is willing to have a single male join in. A lot of the profiles I see ask for no single men, but women is fine? Kinda limits my chances really. I understand its their preference and all, put seems like i have no shot on this site...am i just searching the wrong thing or is this just not the site for me?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The vast majority of ppl here aren't looking for single makes to join them...

over a year ago

Playing with couples as a single guy is hard. For a start, its not a fair swap because its a threesum so that can limit usually the male halfs enjoyment. Second, it is normally the female that decides what will suit her and they can be very particular.

Just have patience. Or if you have a femal fuckbuddy, try setting up a couples profile together so everyone has a playmate.

over a year ago

Thats the thing, I don't. I'm to this type of thing and I never had a fwb.

By *ucy and CarlCouple
over a year ago

Broadstairs

We meet single guys but I would say you are a tad too far away.

over a year ago

Lol sadly

over a year ago

In most couples, its the mans fantasy to watch 2 women playing together, the woman goes along with it to keep their man happy .

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"In most couples, its the mans fantasy to watch 2 women playing together, the woman goes along with it to keep their man happy ."

Most couples? Really.....

Yes this might be the case with a few but is a small percentage in our experience.

When I play with another woman it is because I want to and I enjoy it!

over a year ago

"In most couples, its the mans fantasy to watch 2 women playing together, the woman goes along with it to keep their man happy ."

Seriously? A sweeping generalisation that is way off the truth in my opinion.

over a year ago

"Why is it that I can't a couple that is willing to have a single male join in. A lot of the profiles I see ask for no single men, but women is fine? Kinda limits my chances really. I understand its their preference and all, put seems like i have no shot on this site...am i just searching the wrong thing or is this just not the site for me?"

There is a big difference between not wanting to receive messages from single men and not wanting to meet them.

If you want to meet couples try a club night that admits single men.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

We must be the exception then because A loved to see me with another man and join in himself. I don't go along with it I positively enjoy it.

over a year ago

What a load of crap. With us it was the mrs that wanted to have another woman join us. Of course I'm not going to say no.

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

And your experience of this is?

over a year ago

Ive tried a few clubs, what i noticed, at least in my area is the age differences of the people who are there. 9 Out of 10 im way younger.

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Why is it that I can't a couple that is willing to have a single male join in. A lot of the profiles I see ask for no single men, but women is fine? Kinda limits my chances really. I understand its their preference and all, put seems like i have no shot on this site...am i just searching the wrong thing or is this just not the site for me?"

We mainly meet single men the first time at parties.

That's not to say that we don't search and contact any single men that really catch my eye. Have messaged quite a few, some have turned into meets and some haven't.

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

And for the vast amount of couples looking for single men....HE doing it just to keep her happy??

Post new Message to Thread