Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

things the clueless do and say .

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

On a night out my friend who was in his very late 50s at the time was asked by a women he had been chating to all night if you would like to come back to her place for a coffee he promptly replied no thanks I only drink tea.

The things the clueless say and do hay.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

My friend (who IS a driver) once asked me if those yellow bumpy lines on the approach to a roundabout were "so that the blind people knew they were coming up to a roundabout when they were driving" ...

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

"My friend (who IS a driver) once asked me if those yellow bumpy lines on the approach to a roundabout were "so that the blind people knew they were coming up to a roundabout when they were driving" ... "

What did you say "of course not they have talking satnav's to do that"

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Me sons friend when learning to drive was asked by the instructor to go straight over at the next roundabout. Yep you guessed it. Destroyed the flower bed he did.

over a year ago

on my driving test the examiner asked me to pull over and answer some questions,

1) we have just passed a road sign, what did it say ?

A) New Cheshire potatoes £3 a sack.

over a year ago

"on my driving test the examiner asked me to pull over and answer some questions,

1) we have just passed a road sign, what did it say ?

A) New Cheshire potatoes £3 a sack. "

By *oxerjoshleeMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

Once a woman I knew broke down crying telling me her husband had died.

I responded by saying "come on it will be good"

What an idiot

over a year ago

"Once a woman I knew broke down crying telling me her husband had died.

I responded by saying "come on it will be good"

What an idiot"

Shouldnt laugh but thats funny.

By *uckknowsMan
over a year ago

here

I sent a young lad who works for me to the shop a few weeks ago and told him to get me 10 benson and hedges and if they didn't have those bring me anything , AND THIS IS THE TRUTH he bought me a mini pork pie back!( no cigs)

over a year ago

I heard my neighbour had died, I sent his wife a text msg, saying, " I am so sorry about steve, if you want anything, just give me a call, LOL xxx

I really did think it meant lots of love

over a year ago

"I sent a young lad who works for me to the shop a few weeks ago and told him to get me 10 benson and hedges and if they didn't have those bring me anything , AND THIS IS THE TRUTH he bought me a mini pork pie back!( no cigs) "

Thats better that is. Ive justed laughed me head off. Some daft people. Mind you be difficult to laugh your head off

over a year ago

"I heard my neighbour had died, I sent his wife a text msg, saying, " I am so sorry about steve, if you want anything, just give me a call, LOL xxx

I really did think it meant lots of love "

No way it gets better an better

By *eareenaCouple
over a year ago

Rockford

"I sent a young lad who works for me to the shop a few weeks ago and told him to get me 10 benson and hedges and if they didn't have those bring me anything , AND THIS IS THE TRUTH he bought me a mini pork pie back!( no cigs) "
this is your fault.. you must have known his level of competence and should have been clearer haha hilarious

By *rnycpl2705Couple
over a year ago

Killin

I nearly pissed myself when I read that

By *atcherofmyballsMan
over a year ago

hereford

My sister was sent to get non drip fat. The shop assistant helped her search the shop

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

I asked my son to go to the shop to buy some elbow grease! Daft sod did and went mad at me when he came home!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We used to send the apprentices into the builders merchants to ask for a skirting board ladder.

over a year ago

2 local rugby players came in my flowershop on valentines day, one said if I buy my bird a dozen roses, do you guarantee she will give me a blow job,

I said no, but if she doesn't come back and I will.

over a year ago

"I sent a young lad who works for me to the shop a few weeks ago and told him to get me 10 benson and hedges and if they didn't have those bring me anything , AND THIS IS THE TRUTH he bought me a mini pork pie back!( no cigs)

I nearly pissed myself when I read that "

I did. Best one so far

By *atcherofmyballsMan
over a year ago

hereford

"I asked my son to go to the shop to buy some elbow grease! Daft sod did and went mad at me when he came home! "

Thats up there with striped paint and sky hooks

By *uckknowsMan
over a year ago

here

3 million on the dole and I get him!

over a year ago

A girl I used to work with once asked "Why do people indicate during the day?"

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

That is awesome

By *r mrs pCouple
over a year ago

taunton

"On a night out my friend who was in his very late 50s at the time was asked by a women he had been chating to all night if you would like to come back to her place for a coffee he promptly replied no thanks I only drink tea.

The things the clueless say and do hay. "

A female friend of our's asked her husband "why do police cars have numbets on their roof " he explained its for the helecopters, "that must be difficult landing on a car roof " she replied.

over a year ago

My friend's son got a job in Iceland ....I said ooooh that's a long way to commute every day

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

loving the pork pie story .. my daughter had a very bad earache when she was a kid . the doctor said which ear is it and she said 1994

over a year ago

I had a young lad working with me at schipol airport in amsterdam on a new terminal, i said go to the stores and get me a new bubble for the level, left handed phillips screw driver and a light bulb for the lazer level, he was not amused as the dutch bosses were laughing their tits off aswell as the other lads, he then told me to get the stuff myself newt time !

Post new Message to Thread