Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Would you kiss and tell?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Why do people shag celebs and then go with the highest bidder to make as much money as possible

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

you've just answered your own question

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Hahahaha but Its dirty money is'nt it?

over a year ago

"Why do people shag celebs and then go with the highest bidder to make as much money as possible

"

Cos going to the lowest bidder wouldn't make sense ???

Serious answer, because they are money grabbing valueless vermin that are generally a waste of good oxygen

over a year ago

would I kiss and tell? hell yes if they had been a good shag, I'd want all my pals to have a turn!

For money though? lowest of the low IMHO xxx

over a year ago

naw i wouldnt..it hurts innocent people

an in my eyes thats no nice xx

over a year ago

its funny you dont see many men doing this, or am I just not reading the right Sunday Newspaper

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I always think what must their families think of them when they spout every detail of their sex lives all over the papers

I would be ashamed

over a year ago

"I always think what must their families think of them when they spout every detail of their sex lives all over the papers

I would be ashamed "

theyre probably thinking how much cash they'll get passed from the receiver

over a year ago

"I always think what must their families think of them when they spout every detail of their sex lives all over the papers

I would be ashamed "

my mum would batter me!

By *ive it to usCouple
over a year ago

cheshire

I used to work with a lot of very famous people in london and i made a lot of money working with them. Due to change in circumstances i dont have loads of money anymore, i know lots of naughty things that i could sell to the media but wouldnt dream about it. Some of them i liked and some i didnt. I still couldnt bing myself to dish the dirt on the horrible ones.

over a year ago

I would be ashamed

my mum would batter me! "

So would mine thats why I never talk about that nice Jonathon King who bought me a Wendy House...

over a year ago

i couldnt its just the lowest of the low and pure attention seeking!!! xx

over a year ago

I agree...sure some of the serial shaggers that do this do it to make money...doesn't sex for payment = prostitution guess not if it is done by proxy (ie the papers).

over a year ago

So publishing my memoirs is a no-no?

over a year ago

"So publishing my memoirs is a no-no? "

well thats the printin industry out of recession well done laine lol!!! xx

over a year ago

"So publishing my memoirs is a no-no?

well thats the printin industry out of recession well done laine lol!!! xx "

hahahahaah! you want a signed first edition... or just the names?

over a year ago

do they come with a grading or ratin system??xx

over a year ago

"do they come with a grading or ratin system??xx "

diamond

platinum

gold

silver

leather

rubber

By *illwill69uMan
over a year ago

moston

Hi all! Tin hats time!

I notice that just about everyone says it’s a low thing to do, and only money grabbing scum would do such a thing, this may be true in most cases….but…

What if the celebrity is standing for public office as say a Tory MP and part of their party’s platform are family values and the need for a return to more Victorian moral values. Like say Neil Hamilton (back to basics for the rest of you while I get my bags of money and swing from the chandlers), or the conduct of many clergy, who while preaching celibacy, moderation and piety are indulging their every carnal desire.

Personally I do not think this is a black and white issue and one must treat every case individually. I would say that if you have a public life and you use it to support any “moral position” either by speaking in favour or lending your name to a subject, then you become fair game. And if the whistle blower can make some cash at the same time as illuminating a celebs hypocrisy more power to their elbow!

over a year ago

"I used to work with a lot of very famous people in london and i made a lot of money working with them. Due to change in circumstances i dont have loads of money anymore, i know lots of naughty things that i could sell to the media but wouldnt dream about it. Some of them i liked and some i didnt. I still couldnt bing myself to dish the dirt on the horrible ones."

Nice to see a bit of integrity but if your about to be evicted from your home and the news of the world offered you 10k lifeline for a small story would you tell?

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

I would be ashamed

my mum would batter me!

So would mine thats why I never talk about that nice Jonathon King who bought me a Wendy House... "

feckin wondered why I ended up homeless

over a year ago

Although I think Ashley Cole is a complete twat for cheating on the most beautiful piece of ass on the planet, the American woman he cheated on her with is a total slimeball.

She is quoted as saying she didn't know Cole was married but was introduced to him by the partner of a friend who was a football official - like he wouldn't know about Cole huh? Yeah, right!

Then the sleazy bit of trash tries to make out how virtuous she is one minute and contradicts that by admitting to be 'coerced into unprotected sex' by Cole. Either ya have scruples or ya don't darlin'!

Glad Cheryl's dumped him now anyway, we'll have to invite her round for a sess to take her mind of things, local girl you know!

Post new Message to Thread