Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How does swinging excite us?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm not new to swinging, and when I meet somone I still get the thrill of the meet, the slow undressing, unbuttoning of shirts, unzip of skirts, the fumble to unclip the bra (I have mastered the one hand technique). The voyage of discovery of another body...

Is this a common trait in swingers?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Well if it was'nt thrilling,exciting and downright naughty what would be the point

over a year ago

I had that breath taking heart racing nipple tingling pussy swelling moment this weekend....and boy did it feel good!

over a year ago

"I had that breath taking heart racing nipple tingling pussy swelling moment this weekend....and boy did it feel good! "

**** opend door, shouts " gotta love those fast spin cycle washing machines " **** runs away in a zig zag pattern as the shoes go whizzing past my head

over a year ago

"I had that breath taking heart racing nipple tingling pussy swelling moment this weekend....and boy did it feel good!

**** opend door, shouts " gotta love those fast spin cycle washing machines " **** runs away in a zig zag pattern as the shoes go whizzing past my head "

lmao! I got femme on point with the sniper stiletto... be afraid... be very afraid!

over a year ago

"I had that breath taking heart racing nipple tingling pussy swelling moment this weekend....and boy did it feel good!

**** opend door, shouts " gotta love those fast spin cycle washing machines " **** runs away in a zig zag pattern as the shoes go whizzing past my head

lmao! I got femme on point with the sniper stiletto... be afraid... be very afraid! "

*** waves white flag ***

I recognise superior firepower when I see it

over a year ago

im the ayrshire precision stilleto throwin champion!!! xx

i love the nerve tingling excitement of a meet and the thrill of the chase and the build up!

if it became borin i wouldnt do it xx

By *irtydanMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

"I had that breath taking heart racing nipple tingling pussy swelling moment this weekend....and boy did it feel good! "
boy that sounds like some feeling

Post new Message to Thread