FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Has anyone seen my girlfriends handbag??

Jump to newest

By *heffy712 OP   Man
over a year ago

Sheffield

Hi everyone.

My girlfriend and I attended the Coventry social last night (20th Feb). Like everyone else, we had a lovely time and a good laugh. However, it ended rather badly for my girlfriend, as her handbag 'went missing'.

In the bag, was her phone, camera, ipod and really personal items, which can never be replaced. As you can imagine, she is distraught, so if anyone can help us in anyway, we would really appreciate it.

I'd like to think that this is an honest mistake and someone simply picked up the wrong bag, as everyone seemed to be so lovely and genuine.

We actually made contact with the person who is in possession of the bag today, as we kept calling my girlfriends number. The woman answered, told us her first name and that she lives in Leicester, so we arranged to meet in a shopping centre in Leicester, earlier today. However, when we called the phone again to confirm where to meet, it went straight to answer phone(I'm hoping it was just a case of the battery going flat).

At the end of the day, we don't want any bother or ugliness, my girlfriend simply wants her belongings back. I'm sure you can all appreciate how awful this situation is for her and we would appreciate any help whatsoever regarding the bag or the woman from Leicester.

** The bag is a small-ish, black, leather handbag with 2 main zip compartments and a centre clasp compartment. **

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

oh my go thats awful - i really hope you find it!!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

[Removed by poster at 21/02/10 19:14:05]

By *hristalCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

How about the person that organised the social perhaps they can advise who was there from that area.

Good luck and hope that you get the bag and contents back.

Christalx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Maybe you can name the female who has it and she can contact you via here??

Would that be allowed??

Good luck and i hope she gets it back.

over a year ago

Oh how awful. Fingers crossed for you xx

over a year ago

Good luck,hope u recover loses/..

over a year ago

"Maybe you can name the female who has it and she can contact you via here??

Would that be allowed??

Good luck and i hope she gets it back."

Not in the forums perhaps, but maybe message the organiser with the ladies name, organiser can then message the lady/couple with the username of who the bag belongs to, let her take it from there.

Fingers crossed it's just a genuine mistake.

By *9kamMan
over a year ago

Coventry / Birmingham

Everyone who was at the social from this site were sent a mail asking if they had picked up the bag by mistake and all have replied back saying they did not and have no knowledge of the bag.

I will mail everyone else that was there last night and see if someone comes forward. The person who answered the phone was Mary so if anyone is aware of a Mary who was at the social can you let me know.

Post new Message to Thread