Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

No girl friend

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What do you say and think about a guy who has never had a gf in his life?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

It depends if it's through choice or not really. If you want a gf then I fear here is not the place to be searching

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i think he is either gay, or lucky lol

By *ickndomCouple
over a year ago

Wimborne

Wanker lol

over a year ago

"It depends if it's through choice or not really. If you want a gf then I fear here is not the place to be searching "

Heaven help me... I'm agreeing with Superram...

At your age OP, you should be out there living life, meeting people, making friends, sharing common interests, getting life experiences...

There is nothing wrong or odd about being a virgin... But this site is about swinging, which is a lifestyle.... It's not "Instashag".....

That said, if you are patient, polite and above all patient.... Ya never knows...

Good luck...!!

over a year ago

"It depends if it's through choice or not really. If you want a gf then I fear here is not the place to be searching

At your age OP, you should be out there living life, meeting people, making friends, sharing common interests, getting life experiences...

There is nothing wrong or odd about being a virgin... But this site is about swinging, which is a lifestyle.... It's not "Instashag".....

That said, if you are patient, polite and above all patient.... Ya never knows...

Good luck...!!"

Oops... Hasn't had a GF, may not mean you'rea virgin.... but my comments still stand...

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"It depends if it's through choice or not really. If you want a gf then I fear here is not the place to be searching

Good luck...!!

Oops... Hasn't had a GF, may not mean you'rea virgin.... but my comments still stand..."

Euro I think it's pretty clear he isn't a virgin

over a year ago

"Euro I think it's pretty clear he isn't a virgin "

Doh...!!!! See I knew there was something wrong, agreeing with Superram...

NURSE...!!! More medication please...

over a year ago

"What do you say and think about a guy who has never had a gf in his life?"

I say you're not broke and have no grey hairs!

over a year ago

Good luck...!!

Oops... Hasn't had a GF, may not mean you'rea virgin.... but my comments still stand...

Euro I think it's pretty clear he isn't a virgin "

over a year ago

There are loads of people who have never had a relationship

over a year ago

A friend of mine has such commitment issues.... He cant even commit to a "bag for life"..

over a year ago

"There are loads of people who have never had a relationship "

There are some who wish they never had one; because when you aren't in one, it leaves such a huge hole in your life.

over a year ago

I say live life to the full, there is plenty of time to settle down..... maybe you just haven't found someone who ticks all the right boxes for you yet, someone you can connect with on many levels. you will one day find that person and be bowled over by her....

in the meantime, have some fun and gain some experiences

Post new Message to Thread