Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

negative verifications

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

has any one on here displayed a negative verification on here ??? i know one lady who did on another site ,,, but she had hundreds and i admired her for posting a negative one ,,, i think i would post one if i had one ,,, just for the novelty value ,,,, comments please ,,,,,

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *riendlyfunfemWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

Have never had a negative verification or sent one, I would rather not send one if it was going to be negative as I'm sure most people wouldn't put them on their profiles.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

imagine how gutted youd be if you met someone and logged on here the next day to see a verification saying you were sh*t

over a year ago

** rushes off to write novelty negative verifications for friends**

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

maybe they should put an ebay style feedback thing on here

if you are very sociable you could be a power shagger

over a year ago

"maybe they should put an ebay style feedback thing on here

if you are very sociable you could be a power shagger "

LMAO!

over a year ago

i would to be hoenst , would like people to know exactly what im like , then they can work out for themselves if im to their taste or not

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

if you are very sociable you could be a power shagger

LMAO! "

there could be different categories to rate to....what could we suggest???

over a year ago

if you are very sociable you could be a power shagger "

PMSL

over a year ago

Think i would rather have a negative one than a bullshit one.

Just saying things they think we wanna hear

over a year ago

I would not leave verifications for meets or peeps that are not to my liking.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I take my hat off to this lady,she is obviously secure enough and has enough good verifications for it not to bother her in the slightest to display a negative one....is life is'nt it? we don't all get on with everyone we meet in this world

over a year ago

Very true...

ones mans meat etc

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I take my hat off to this lady,she is obviously secure enough and has enough good verifications for it not to bother her in the slightest to display a negative one....is life is'nt it? we don't all get on with everyone we meet in this world

"

YUP ,,, hats off to her ,,, shes also on here but will keep her confidence ,,,, im my 5+ years as a swingle on sites , hers is the only one to have posted a negative feedback ,,, granted it was on another site ,,,,takes some balls (sic) to do that

over a year ago

I can't say as we would welcome negative feedback but if it was honest feedback then we would display it regardless of it's content.

Not everyone is going to like everyone else and I know that people would not be upset by our basics, ie we always turn up for meets, we always do our best to be sociable, we always go with the flow and are never pushy or expect something is going to happen, we always take care to ensure our guests feel comfortable etc.

Our pictures are updated regularly (last update 1 day ago), we are what it says on the tin (profile) so we can only assume that if we recieved negative feedback it would not be personal it would simply be that we were not sexually compatible but that we were honest and genuine.

I think posting a negative feedback of that sort would be positive in it's negativity.

over a year ago

I've never received a negative verification but as long as I felt it was honest and not totally rude or whacky then I think I would display it. Other peeps could then make their mind up considering all of the opinions cast.

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

We wouldn't leave a negative verification, just because our meet didn't work out doesn't justify others basing an opinion on our comments, we're all individual, the meet didn't work, what's to say they won't get on with the next meet?

We arrived at a meet once, where it was clear the couple had been in some sort of dispute, after a period of time, it was evident the meet wasn't going as planned, we made our excuses and left, would it have been right to tar their profile because they'd had a dispute? We don't think so.

By *amschwingerzCouple
over a year ago

West

Its something that’s puzzled me since we have used to site…all of the people going on about ‘being let down’…’time wasters’…single males pretending to be women or couples..and yet you never see a bad comment in a profile.

Which undermines the verification section slightly because someone could have ten bad ones for the reason above and obviously not accept them…then get one good one, show it…and everything is hunky dory.

Perhaps a name and shame thread on the forums might help?

Ok ‘wronguns’ can just re register…but all it would need would be to admin to check their ISP…some sites can flag it up automatically I believe if theres a doubler.

But it might help cut out some of the messabouters

By *amschwingerzCouple
over a year ago

West

Its something that’s puzzled me since we have used to site…all of the people going on about ‘being let down’…’time wasters’…single males pretending to be women or couples..and yet you never see a bad comment in a profile.

Which undermines the verification section slightly because someone could have ten bad ones for the reason above and obviously not accept them…then get one good one, show it…and everything is hunky dory.

Perhaps a name and shame thread on the forums might help?

Ok ‘wronguns’ can just re register…but all it would need would be to admin to check their ISP…some sites can flag it up automatically I believe if theres a doubler.

But it might help cut out some of the messabouters

Or...simply remove the option as to whether you want to accept it or not...if someone puts something you object to then report it to admin

over a year ago

Name and shame could never happen, do a search in the forums on the subject for lots of reasons why.

If it does happen I will name and shame you as timewasters and nothing like your profile says, it's not true, we have never met so I couldnt say it honestly but who can deny it, you, course you will but it is my word against yours, will you get a chance to deny it or defend yourself, will some mud stick even if some dont believe me ?

over a year ago

"Ok ‘wronguns’ can just re register…but all it would need would be to admin to check their ISP…some sites can flag it up automatically I believe if theres a doubler."

Most forums let mods/admins see this info however some ISP's use mask IP addresses which means that banning one of those could potentially wipe out other genuine, honest, rule obeying users.

By *amschwingerzCouple
over a year ago

West

Hmmm...good points...

over a year ago

birmingham

"Perhaps a name and shame thread on the forums might help?"

pmsl that did make me laugh

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Perhaps a name and shame thread on the forums might help?

pmsl that did make me laugh "

Im naming and shamimg you for pissing yourself laughing on the forums............gonna have to get a mop out now

over a year ago

birmingham

Im naming and shamimg you for pissing yourself laughing on the forums............gonna have to get a mop out now "

Of all the furore we've had on here re naming and shaming, the mere thought of another reason why we should have one made me laugh anyway, good job we don't have a name and shame you'd have no time for shagging as your time will be spent clearing up the thread

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Im naming and shamimg you for pissing yourself laughing on the forums............gonna have to get a mop out now

Of all the furore we've had on here re naming and shaming, the mere thought of another reason why we should have one made me laugh anyway, good job we don't have a name and shame you'd have no time for shagging as your time will be spent clearing up the thread "

No time for shagging

Sod that

over a year ago

birmingham

Of all the furore we've had on here re naming and shaming, the mere thought of another reason why we should have one made me laugh anyway, good job we don't have a name and shame you'd have no time for shagging as your time will be spent clearing up the thread

No time for shagging

Sod that "

Ah ha, just remembered, you'll be OK where's that Rugby lady? she comes in handy

By *roovytwoCouple
over a year ago

burnley

" has any one on here displayed a negative verification on here ??? i know one lady who did on another site ,,, but she had hundreds and i admired her for posting a negative one ,,, i think i would post one if i had one ,,, just for the novelty value ,,,, comments please ,,,,,"

Other sites have a "star" system in addition to which you can leave "feedback" which you can choose to display on your profile or not.It has its pluses and minuses and can sometimes be misleading.

Post new Message to Thread