Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Pushing boundaries

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok not those sort

The business I work in is heavily governed by the FCA.... And we have to watch very carefully what we say and how we say things to customers...

We do get a basic pay and commission on top of that, the commission also has to be regulated by the FCA....

We have been on a new commission scheme since June.... And each month our goal posts are pushed further and further away... And also changes from month to month.. Making reaching our targets harder to achieve

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

FCA ?

over a year ago

"FCA ?"

Financial Conduct Authority

By *hocksandmissusCouple
over a year ago

Chester-ish

like every thing else in life they are after getting more for less money this will no doubt continue till something else goes drastically wrong when they will then spend millions more to find out that its there fault in the first place xxxxxx

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"FCA ?

Financial Conduct Authority"

Ah, ok, still clear as mud

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Run faster Lucy. The carrot is just in front of your nose.

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"Ok not those sort

The business I work in is heavily governed by the FCA.... And we have to watch very carefully what we say and how we say things to customers...

We do get a basic pay and commission on top of that, the commission also has to be regulated by the FCA....

We have been on a new commission scheme since June.... And each month our goal posts are pushed further and further away... And also changes from month to month.. Making reaching our targets harder to achieve

"

Used to be the same where I worked even though I didn't get bonus or commission our manager had targets and even when he used to hit them the big boss used to come up with some reason why he still wouldn't give him his commission!

over a year ago

"Run faster Lucy. The carrot is just in front of your nose. "

Make it waders Ryan and I am there in a flash

Post new Message to Thread