Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Don't you hate it when.........

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

You get an e-mail from the National Lottery saying 'congratulations log into your account to check how much you have won' and you have only won a tenner.

For 20 secs i am thinking please god make my dreams come true then you get the massive disappointment that you need to go back to work

Ach well i suppose £10 is better than a kick in the baws.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

anythings gotta be better than a kick in the baws lol..

over a year ago

Jamie Oliver can feed a small town with a tenner!

over a year ago

"You get an e-mail from the National Lottery saying 'congratulations log into your account to check how much you have won' and you have only won a tenner.

For 20 secs i am thinking please god make my dreams come true then you get the massive disappointment that you need to go back to work

Ach well i suppose £10 is better than a kick in the baws."

Is it ? Okay I'll give you a tenner and you can take it in the name of my vindictive needs. !

over a year ago

"You get an e-mail from the National Lottery saying 'congratulations log into your account to check how much you have won' and you have only won a tenner.

Is it ? Okay I'll give you a tenner and you can take it in the name of my vindictive needs. ! "

Still smarting over the haircut Granny?

over a year ago

Any winning would be a blessing in my book!

over a year ago

Is it ? Okay I'll give you a tenner and you can take it in the name of my vindictive needs. !

Still smarting over the haircut Granny?"

And THAT young man wins me a free shot !!

over a year ago

Oooooooooooo Laine. Never realised it was you ...... though it was him..... sigh ....fair is fair tho ..... Bend over woman !

over a year ago

"Oooooooooooo Laine. Never realised it was you ...... though it was him..... sigh ....fair is fair tho ..... Bend over woman !"

tell you what Granny I'll give you £20... knock yourself out, look on it as therapy.

over a year ago

Nope as i dont do it on line. what are you going to spend your winnings on though?

over a year ago

I got a message on Saturday from HMRC telling me that I was due for a tax rebate of £845.50

Mmmmmmm I thought, that's nice, until I went to fill in the online form and Norton flagged up telling me "This is a known phishing site"

Shit !! but thank God for Norton because this site was a replica of the tax office site - even the links worked

over a year ago

"Oooooooooooo Laine. Never realised it was you ...... though it was him..... sigh ....fair is fair tho ..... Bend over woman !

tell you what Granny I'll give you £20... knock yourself out, look on it as therapy. "

Get lost! It's not even enough for a wig!

over a year ago

The £20 was a donation to your boot his baws fund!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/02/10 12:03:14]

over a year ago

I got one of them the day after the 56 million win... . . . . . . . . . . . . I won £17.60 !!!!

over a year ago

Awwwww never mind sexy there's always next time. However, you do realise that when you do get a bigger win, I expect you to hire a private jet and come down here to see me dont you?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Awwwww never mind sexy there's always next time. However, you do realise that when you do get a bigger win, I expect you to hire a private jet and come down here to see me dont you?"

Yes and we can join the mile high club

over a year ago

"Awwwww never mind sexy there's always next time. However, you do realise that when you do get a bigger win, I expect you to hire a private jet and come down here to see me dont you?

Yes and we can join the mile high club "

Oooh I like your style!

Post new Message to Thread