Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Kick in the nuts or child birth

Jump to newest

By *ickndom OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wimborne

I thought about this age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts? Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts. Well, after much thought, and some heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with the answer to that question. Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby; and here is the reason for my conclusion. A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child." On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *MOOTH AND ROUGHCouple
over a year ago

tamworth

A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child." On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."

Ha ha funny

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lol that'll be because during that year the woman has watched their child grow and another would be lovely. Good things come from childbirth. Nothing good comes from a kick in the nuts

By *ickndom OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wimborne

"Lol that'll be because during that year the woman has watched their child grow and another would be lovely. Good things come from childbirth. Nothing good comes from a kick in the nuts"

Not sure your helping the boys here fella, are you sure your one of us lol

over a year ago

"I thought about this age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts? "

I have no idea.

over a year ago

"A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child." On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."

Ha ha funny "

End of argument!

over a year ago

You don't see any guys getting offered medical help and drugs for the pain when they get a kick in the nuts so child birth is more painful

over a year ago

"You don't see any guys getting offered medical help and drugs for the pain when they get a kick in the nuts so child birth is more painful "

You make it sound like our balls are made of titanium!

I'm sure you can cause a ruptured scrotum by kicking a man in his groin.

over a year ago

kick in the nuts pain doesn't last 8, 12, 24 or more hours either...we double over, vomit and are okay in an hour or so. I do imagine if I had to withstand several hours of that pain I may very well off myself.

over a year ago

"You don't see any guys getting offered medical help and drugs for the pain when they get a kick in the nuts so child birth is more painful

I'm sure you can cause a ruptured scrotum by kicking a man in his groin. "

I don't know if you could rupture your money purse. Wait till I get my boots on and we can give it a go

over a year ago

"You don't see any guys getting offered medical help and drugs for the pain when they get a kick in the nuts so child birth is more painful

I don't know if you could rupture your money purse. Wait till I get my boots on and we can give it a go "

Yeah. Because I'm going to wait for you!

over a year ago

There's a video on YouTube , two guys hooked up to a machine that causes contractions. Its funny as hell . They go in all macho and are whimpering at the end . Don't even think they made it to the constant pain at the end that comes before delivery

Lynn

over a year ago

"I thought about this age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts? Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts. Well, after much thought, and some heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with the answer to that question. Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby; and here is the reason for my conclusion. A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child." On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts.""

That's because men are babies when it comes to pain

over a year ago

I wouldn't have thought there's even a comparison!?

over a year ago

I don't know if you could rupture your money purse. Wait till I get my boots on and we can give it a go

Yeah. Because I'm going to wait for you! "

Haha chicken!

By *ickndom OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wimborne

"You don't see any guys getting offered medical help and drugs for the pain when they get a kick in the nuts so child birth is more painful "

No we get manly advice like come on get up you wuss, stop squeaking like a girl here's a bucket or use that hedge

And dare we ask for a soothing rub, not bloody likely were men lol

By *ickndom OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wimborne

"There's a video on YouTube , two guys hooked up to a machine that causes contractions. Its funny as hell . They go in all macho and are whimpering at the end . Don't even think they made it to the constant pain at the end that comes before delivery

Lynn"

Yes I've seen it, your right its sooooo funny they looked like they needed gas and air

over a year ago

No we get manly advice like come on get up you wuss, stop squeaking like a girl here's a bucket or use that hedge

And dare we ask for a soothing rub, not bloody likely were men lol "

That's true because its not as painful Now Man Up

over a year ago

I wouldn't dare laugh at a woman in childbirth - but everybody laughs at a kick in the nuts (apart from the recipient)

over a year ago

"I wouldn't dare laugh at a woman in childbirth - but everybody laughs at a kick in the nuts (apart from the recipient) "

It looks like your waiting for one

By *ickndom OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wimborne

"I wouldn't dare laugh at a woman in childbirth - but everybody laughs at a kick in the nuts (apart from the recipient)

It looks like your waiting for one "

Well if he is he'll have to join the queue lol

PS nice ass babe

over a year ago

"I wouldn't dare laugh at a woman in childbirth - but everybody laughs at a kick in the nuts (apart from the recipient)

It looks like your waiting for one "

I've learned that lesson

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Anyone who has older siblings should be grateful that their mothers were prepared to endure that pain again. Just shows what selfless and stoical people women can be - and what wimps men can be.

By *rtemisiaWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

"There's a video on YouTube , two guys hooked up to a machine that causes contractions. Its funny as hell . They go in all macho and are whimpering at the end . Don't even think they made it to the constant pain at the end that comes before delivery

Lynn"

I have to watch that!

over a year ago

"

I'm sure you can cause a ruptured scrotum by kicking a man in his groin. "

...and instant death if kicked hard enough.

over a year ago

"I wouldn't have thought there's even a comparison!? "

its not so much as a kick in the nuts but if someone flicks or knocks them in the wrong way then by Christ it doubles you over and from what i have on tv women pop for a hot bath and out pops the chaffinch

over a year ago

Both of them are painful as hell so I don't think one is more worse then the other.

I have giving birth to three kids with no painkillers what so ever because there were no time for it, the babies just popped out lol.

But it was painful as hell but I would do it all over again if we wanted more kids;-)

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

"I wouldn't have thought there's even a comparison!?

its not so much as a kick in the nuts but if someone flicks or knocks them in the wrong way then by Christ it doubles you over and from what i have on tv women pop for a hot bath and out pops the chaffinch "

Out pops a chaffinch?? Try 13 hours of bloody agony mate. A kick in the nuts doesn't last that long.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

This reminds me of when I nearly gave my husband a kick in the nuts. I've had three caesareans plus a natural birth which resulted in a tear that needed stitches!

My man was cleaning a red snapper and sliced his finger. Quick trip to King's, three stitches, comes home, proudly shows off his thumb saying, "all the fuss you made about stitches: they don't hurt!"

over a year ago

"This reminds me of when I nearly gave my husband a kick in the nuts. I've had three caesareans plus a natural birth which resulted in a tear that needed stitches!

My man was cleaning a red snapper and sliced his finger. Quick trip to King's, three stitches, comes home, proudly shows off his thumb saying, "all the fuss you made about stitches: they don't hurt!"

"

Lol typical men. Stitches on a thumb is nothing compare to stitches from a tearing from childbirth

By *UNCHBOXMan
over a year ago

folkestone

Don't know about a kick in the balls, but iv'e had kidney stones, and iv'e been told by a few women who have experienced both that they would rather give birth again than have another kidney stone.

over a year ago

I had sinusitis once, the pain was worse than childbirth. I have three kids, two of them ten pounders and I'd rather go through that again than sinusitis.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"This reminds me of when I nearly gave my husband a kick in the nuts. I've had three caesareans plus a natural birth which resulted in a tear that needed stitches!

Lol typical men. Stitches on a thumb is nothing compare to stitches from a tearing from childbirth "

Clueless!!! Pain aside you're scared to go to the loo for fear your insides dropped out!

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

I think if men had to be hooked up to those machines which mimic the pain of childbirth every time their partner gave birth, the childbirth rate would plummet.

over a year ago

let me put it this way lot of women willing have two kids.

How many men will let you kick in the nuts.

over a year ago

"let me put it this way lot of women willing have two kids.

How many men will let you kick in the nuts."

and thats the rub of it lol

over a year ago

"I wouldn't have thought there's even a comparison!?

its not so much as a kick in the nuts but if someone flicks or knocks them in the wrong way then by Christ it doubles you over and from what i have on tv women pop for a hot bath and out pops the chaffinch

Out pops a chaffinch?? Try 13 hours of bloody agony mate. A kick in the nuts doesn't last that long."

look at the bond you make with your because of the pain you went through during birth

what do men get for their pain of a kick in the nuts

over a year ago

Childbirth can be as painful as you want it to be these days whereas a kick in the nuts will always be painful. If what I hear about childbirth is true. I would rather childbirth personally. Maybe ladies can help me out. Is giving birth like shitting a watermelon? Lol

over a year ago

"Lol that'll be because during that year the woman has watched their child grow and another would be lovely. Good things come from childbirth. Nothing good comes from a kick in the nuts"

Depends on point of view... After a swift kick in the knackers you may start firing blanks... Could be a plus for some...

over a year ago

"kick in the nuts pain doesn't last 8, 12, 24 or more hours either...we double over, vomit and are okay in an hour or so. I do imagine if I had to withstand several hours of that pain I may very well off myself."

It can be a sudden debilitating pain that can cause death in extreme circumstances, then again last year there were two rugby league players who had crushed testicles and finished off their respective matches. So I still think child birth is more painful but it is at least worthwhile...

over a year ago

"

A kick in the nuts doesn't last that long."

How do you know?

...do you have balls?

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

"Childbirth can be as painful as you want it to be these days whereas a kick in the nuts will always be painful. If what I hear about childbirth is true. I would rather childbirth personally. Maybe ladies can help me out. Is giving birth like shitting a watermelon? Lol"

A kick in the nuts doesn't have the potential to kill you. Women still die in childbirth. And if you think that pain relief works throughout childbirth you are misinformed. I had pethidine and still went through agony. Then had stitches, 8 of which were internal and no anaesthetic.

over a year ago

i shud have kicked a man in the nuts while i was in child birth. every time i got a contraction then maybe he would feel the pain

over a year ago

After a 3rd degree tear, over 200 stitches and the loss of lots of blood (had a transfusion of 3 pints straight away and the total amount of 9 within the 13 days of stay in the hospital) I would say... Yes childbirth hurts like a bitch!

over a year ago

Some guys pay to get kicked in the nuts and have nothing but sore balls to show for it....women have a sore fanny but a baby to forever more grab guys by the balls for....so i would say childbirth

Little disclaimer no children were hurt during this post and do not try this at home tongue in cheek to read

Post new Message to Thread