Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

A horrifying and disgusting discovery

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Of a little boy who had starved to death in his cot and not found for two years.

I know what i want to do to his mother

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Of a little boy who had starved to death in his cot and not found for two years.

I know what i want to do to his mother "

some sick fuckers in the world

over a year ago

To be fair I think she has mental health issues. Dressed in babygrows and with a teddy. She contacted doctor day before baby died. Sad that kid starves to death but I don't believe she was malicious

over a year ago

"Of a little boy who had starved to death in his cot and not found for two years.

Hung Drawn and Quarter would be too good for her

over a year ago

Did this happen in the UK? If she had mental health issues, were social services not involved? Oh my god, this story sounds horrific!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

She also ordered a pizza just after he died. and enough people were knocking her door , so she could have got help anytime.

disgusting

over a year ago

OMG he was so malnurished he fitted into a Babygrow for age 6 months?? Where were Social Services in this time? He missed jabs,School etc !!

over a year ago

Words fail me poor baby

Worlds fuck up ........

-|-

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Apparently she had alcohol & cannabis problems as well

Such a sad story

over a year ago

so sad but been hearing the same sort of stories for years and they making changes each time but still we hear of this happening are the agencies involved asked to do to much ?

sure they never want things like this to happen can we as parents or just good people not see the signs if happening near you we would see more of that child than the agencies involved.

but most think they are sticking there nose in i would rather be wrong than think what if

over a year ago

I've just read the story online. Oh my god, where was everybody? How can this happen to a child? the father is just as much to blame in my opinion. Did he not contact anybody or was he completely absent? So upsetting. Poor, poor little boy. R.I.P xx

over a year ago

I've just read about this! How sickening. That poor little boy. It breaks my heart, may his little soul RIP.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Just when you think it can't get any worse.

This lady was very I'll, again where were the social workers, school, other relatives, neighbours?

over a year ago

Ive just been reading about this,absolutely shocking,how did no one ask any questions about where he was? where was his daddy?

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Whilst the human condition seldom amazes, it can appal.

over a year ago

just Google the story it states dad was violent so he was not around

even the presenter didn't want to tell the story you can tell that was getting to him

RIP

over a year ago

Horrific.

Let the angels keep x

By *irtyDee33Woman
over a year ago

South Yorkshire

So so heartbreaking, bless the little one x

over a year ago

Another one for Bradford's roll of dishonour.

Quite controversial, but if such as this mother is seriously mentally ill, would it not be sensible to sterilise them?

Save a load of suffering and effort. Concentrate on the quality of life for others?

By *obbygggMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

"So so heartbreaking, bless the little one x"
Just awful.She surely must have had mental health issues although she did call for Pizza and was collecting the child benefit for an awfully long time after his death so not completely without some semblance of sanity.He was found dressed in clothes that fitted an 18 month year old and had apparently been undernourished for a long,long time before his death. R I P lovely boy.

over a year ago

I feel sick

over a year ago

"

Another one for Bradford's roll of dishonour.

Quite controversial, but if such as this mother is seriously mentally ill, would it not be sensible to sterilise them?

Save a load of suffering and effort. Concentrate on the quality of life for others?"

How? Would this cover all mental health problems? There are millions of loving caring parents who would never see harm done to their children that suffer from depression etc. I'm guessing that as soon as you show signs of post natal depression that's when they are taken away? These people are sick mentally ill is about as relevant as suggesting all religious people are terrorist nut jobs. I don't see how any parent can see their child suffer, just so sad.

over a year ago

I feel a bandwagon wandering through with people not having all the information making lots of statements.

Sterilising the mentally ill? It's been done before- Hitler was a MASSIVE fan of this

over a year ago

"So so heartbreaking, bless the little one xJust awful.She surely must have had mental health issues although she did call for Pizza and was collecting the child benefit for an awfully long time after his death so not completely without some semblance of sanity.He was found dressed in clothes that fitted an 18 month year old and had apparently been undernourished for a long,long time before his death. R I P lovely boy."

Actually these are signs of irrational behaviour and mental health issues.

It's not rational at all.

Post new Message to Thread