Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Cost at parties. ..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just a pause for thought. ... Why is it that single men have to pay on average £35 to attend venue parties yet a single woman only gets charged a fiver (or in some cases free)? ??? Is discrimination lurking it's ugly head.

Why not give us free entry or charge females the same as us...What are your thoughts

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Because they need to give single women an inventive to go and try to stop the place being overrun with singer guys. It's just business.

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

*single guys

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's quite simple, high cost for males= fewer males or venues would be overrun with guys and no couples or ladies

over a year ago

"*single guys "

Grrrr beat me to it

over a year ago

well, if women have to pay more, im certain you would be happy holding each others cocks, as there will be no females to do it for you.

women are the draw, and these places know that.

they let them in for next to nothing so blokes with full pockets, and fuller balls, will pay for the loss they would make if everyone were charged the lower rate

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I wish they put up a price for us CD's, as when I go, I'm in fem mode and put a hell of a lot of effort into looking this cheap

over a year ago

if they let men in for free and charged ladies it would be a complete dude-fest. They may as well call it Club Desperation. Free admission and free drinks for women draws them in. then men pay for the privelege of being around said women.

By *un_JuiceCouple
over a year ago

Nr Chester

"I wish they put up a price for us CD's, as when I go, I'm in fem mode and put a hell of a lot of effort into looking this cheap "

Haha fantastic Xx

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"if they let men in for free and charged ladies it would be a complete dude-fest. They may as well call it Club Desperation. ....... "

Is £35 for men and a fiver for women anything but Club Desperation?

over a year ago

the saying goes, if you ain't paying for it, then you are the product.

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"the saying goes, if you ain't paying for it, then you are the product."

Ouch!

over a year ago

"I wish they put up a price for us CD's, as when I go, I'm in fem mode and put a hell of a lot of effort into looking this cheap "

Free for you Tina

By *hyllyphyllyMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Clubs can charge what they want, single men will pay it.

over a year ago

"Clubs can charge what they want, single men will pay it.

"

not all, I ain't that desperate for a leg over

By *ilk n SteelCouple
over a year ago

Croydon

Every club is over run by single men and everyone knows this. Whether you're at the bottom field in Eureka or the restrooms at BGHS there will be a little white gang following the couples everywhere and expecting to stand there wanking while they watch you fuck. The more predatory ones try to touch and grope the ladies without an invite.

The purpose of the higher rate is like Congestion Charge, it's not to lessen the ones going it's to get more money out of them.

It's a business and works on demand and supply.

The single women who go to clubs are usually bi, looking to join couples, or are greedy girls looking to be gangbanged - they are rare so are in demand. So clubs have to offer a deal to the single ladies to get them in.

One club we went to, and we won't say which one, quoted to us "we always overcharge the wankers".

A lot of the decent single guys, the "urbane" ones to use our friend's term will often pair up with a female fuck buddy and come as a couple.

The truth is you will always get single men who will turn up alone at swinging clubs (which by deinition is NOT swinging) expecting to watch couples and/or join in. The clubs know this and they all charge a high rate to make money from it.

Economics.

over a year ago

Why not charge couples and single men the same? Single women they could charge less, but I can't see the point in charging single men more and making them jump through hoops/ pay extortionate 'membership' fees. They can easily limit the number of single guys by just not allowing any more in once that club's limit was reached.

It all boils down to money... profit....

over a year ago

This quote has made my day, so funny but so true. xx

By * and K coupleTV/TS
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

"Just a pause for thought. ... Why is it that single men have to pay on average £35 to attend venue parties yet a single woman only gets charged a fiver (or in some cases free)? ??? Is discrimination lurking it's ugly head.

Why not give us free entry or charge females the same as us...What are your thoughts"

Hello

Do what i do....Dress up as a girl most times you dont have to pay anything to get into a venue.

Another money saving tip from moi.

over a year ago

Its finding the balance though, too many single men drives out couples and females, too few single men does the same.

The big problem with having a higher entry price for single guys is the attitude they have because of this. I have payed a lot more to get in here so i expect to get serviced. Its a no win situation for club owners.

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Clubs can charge what they want, single men will pay it.

not all, I ain't that desperate for a leg over"

Clearly enough folk are or the clubs/ pay to play parties would fold.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I personally think the charges that single person have to pay are unreasonable. often complaints are made by single women that often they are used to get into clubs. I mean is it any surprise that the men resort to this...I have been to been to events recently and the majority that go are couples....as a single woman i don't play with couples..so often see the lack of single men attending...

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"I personally think the charges that single person have to pay are unreasonable. often complaints are made by single women that often they are used to get into clubs. I mean is it any surprise that the men resort to this...I have been to been to events recently and the majority that go are couples....as a single woman i don't play with couples..so often see the lack of single men attending..."

single male not single person...

over a year ago

"I personally think the charges that single person have to pay are unreasonable. often complaints are made by single women that often they are used to get into clubs. I mean is it any surprise that the men resort to this...I have been to been to events recently and the majority that go are couples....as a single woman i don't play with couples..so often see the lack of single men attending..."

I agree - I like the youngsters and many just wont pay the costs to get in - but the older or not my type guys will x

By *etanreadyCouple
over a year ago

dover

its against the law now to discriminate between males and cpls/single fems now, think it was October 2 years ago, don't know many clubs that enforce this

Post new Message to Thread