Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

accidental click stories

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Guess which douche sent a friend request before chatting by accident! initially i sent a joke about their status update. i'm a few years out of their range but couldnt resist and weren't even expecting a message back. i have since apologised in hope of sparing you all from a rant thread about guys who send requests before chatting!

Not the worst thing people can do on here, whats's your worst oops moment on fab?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Winked at a 52 year old that looks 60, he then proceeded to claim he runs gang bangs all over the UK and would I like to join him and one of his groups of fit well endowed men.

I resisted the urge to reply that I assumed that meant he wasn't joining in

over a year ago

I once accidentally sent a pic of my cock to my mum. Guys when women say they don't like cock pics they really aren't joking!

over a year ago

mine isnt that bad. I was pervin...er...browsing a couples pic and accidently fabbed a pic of the man's wang. The man contacted me for days wanting some guy on guy action even after I told him I wasn't interested.

over a year ago

"mine isnt that bad. I was pervin...er...browsing a couples pic and accidently fabbed a pic of the man's wang. The man contacted me for days wanting some guy on guy action even after I told him I wasn't interested."

Nice, didn't realised it tells them who fabbed it!

over a year ago

"mine isnt that bad. I was pervin...er...browsing a couples pic and accidently fabbed a pic of the man's wang. The man contacted me for days wanting some guy on guy action even after I told him I wasn't interested.

Nice, didn't realised it tells them who fabbed it!"

Have you never had any of your pics fabbed ?

over a year ago

"mine isnt that bad. I was pervin...er...browsing a couples pic and accidently fabbed a pic of the man's wang. The man contacted me for days wanting some guy on guy action even after I told him I wasn't interested.

Have you never had any of your pics fabbed ? "

Dont have public pics, just a few of me looking as normal as i can that i send with messages.

over a year ago

Have you never had any of your pics fabbed ? "

God no, lol ...and if they were it would have been an accidental click

over a year ago

My biggest mistake was meeting Blondecaz

If I ever end up in arse end, I thing I know for certain will be that I will be a very long way from home

Post new Message to Thread