Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

come dine with me

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Been loving this series ..is it something you would like to do ,if so what would you cook and have for entertainment.?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

would have to be French cuisine, as my local restaurant has agreed to deliver to my kitchen window,

Entertainment, would have to be a rodeo, plenty of horses, and it would nice to see them being usefull for a change.

over a year ago

I love come shit on me.

Go round eachothers houses eat their food and drink the wine and then slag them off after sniffing through the knicker drawer....its ace but the voice over guy makes the show.

Id like to do it not sure what id make tho.

over a year ago

Yes but not on TV and no bugger is going through our drawers..

Can never decide on a menu because tend to cook based on what foods in rather than buying particular ingredients. So based on what we have at the mo:

Carrot, courgette and leek soup with some nice bread to begin.

Roasted root vegetables (nice and spicy) drizzled with bacon and ham served with courgette and cheese fritters (we have a lot of courgettes) accompanied by a yoghurt and mint sauce and maybe a salsa type sauce too.

Mixed berries and yoghurt to finish (or rhubarb crumble if it's chilly)

Pear cider to drink (with a coffee to finish).

And for entertainment naked twister followed by a small orgy.

If you'd like to take part in the next series of Come Dine & Swing With Me get in touch..

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I would but I couldn't cope with 5 nights on the trot... and if they snooped through my stuff, I would go la la.

but I would like the challenge to cook 3 courses etc, it's not my expertise

over a year ago

It's not often a whole group actually get on well; there's almost always at least one person who's so up their own arse they have the pretence / delusion that they're better than everyone else. Funny thing is, these people usually come last or second-last.

And that's why I'd refuse to go on it, because I can't keep my mouth shut if someone is out of order. But if I did, I'd really have no idea what I'd cook, as I love my food so much I would find it hard to decide on a really good, unusual dish.

over a year ago

"I would but I couldn't cope with 5 nights on the trot... and if they snooped through my stuff, I would go la la.

but I would like the challenge to cook 3 courses etc, it's not my expertise"

Yes maybe needs to be spread out over a night across 5 weeks to save the waist line.

By *wingerdelightCouple
over a year ago

eastliegh

Imagine if they found our toy box

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"I would but I couldn't cope with 5 nights on the trot... and if they snooped through my stuff, I would go la la.

but I would like the challenge to cook 3 courses etc, it's not my expertise

Yes maybe needs to be spread out over a night across 5 weeks to save the waist line."

that would suit me better, I live alone so being in company 5 nights lol, I would be tired and tetchy by Fri and if that was my night.... it would end in tears

By *uckyinlustMan
over a year ago

manchester

Surprised I've not seen anyone from fab on it ................................

Maybe I have ...........................

I'm sure there is always at least one swinger amongst the diners .................

over a year ago

I would give it a go, but borrow or Hire some stuff to put in the cupboards to scare the hell out of them lol.

Starter - raclette with small chopped meats to cook on it with a few veg.

Main - Steak in Guiness with veg.

Desert - Poached pears.

Post new Message to Thread