Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

TV

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I dont want to come off as rude at all here, im just confused and naive I suppose. I had a person look at my profile and it said they were TV, I thought this meant man who was dressed as or halfway to being a woman, but all the comments said ' lovely lady' etc, Im confused, what is TV?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Yes a TV is a man who dresses like a woman. It's considered respectful to refer to them as she when they are dressed as such that why the veris say that!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ahhhhhh, thanks! sorry im so naive haha

x

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"Yes a TV is a man who dresses like a woman. It's considered respectful to refer to them as she when they are dressed as such that why the veris say that! "

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Yes a TV is a man who dresses like a woman. It's considered respectful to refer to them as she when they are dressed as such that why the veris say that! "

But not if they are speaking to me..

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"Yes a TV is a man who dresses like a woman. It's considered respectful to refer to them as she when they are dressed as such that why the veris say that!

"

This is true! Your special tho sox

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Yes a TV is a man who dresses like a woman. It's considered respectful to refer to them as she when they are dressed as such that why the veris say that!

This is true! Your special tho sox "

Oo'er..... that'll be why the judge sent me to that special school when I was a kid....

Post new Message to Thread