By *ickedW OP   Woman
over a year ago

Chester

Lets have something Jolly to chat about, like holidays

Best holiday ever ?

OR

Where you've always wanted to go ?

I'd love to go to Mauritius

White sands and Blue Sea, but I'm like Shirley Valentine with just the pic on the kitchen wall

I can dream, hubs will say I'll have too...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

Negril Jamaica! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

would love to go to Churchill in Canada to see the polar bears. It's a bit pricy at the mo, but you never know....

over a year ago

Wanna go eygpt and jorden and alaska and canada and new zealand and ...and ...and ...

but probs going to icmeler in turkey with mates in september.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Id love to go to Borneo to see the orangs

But anywhere with white powdery sand and clear blue sea would do right now

over a year ago

"Wanna go eygpt and jorden and alaska and canada and new zealand and ...and ...and ...

but probs going to icmeler in turkey with mates in september. "

icemeler is beautiful!! way better than marmaris!! xx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Id be happy going to half the places my sister has been too. But would love to go to croatia

over a year ago

best holidays ive been on are to ibiza. i absolutely love the place. been 4 times in the last 2 years and will be going again this year. i want to go and do a season over there, but just cant do it at the moment.

By *riendlyfunfemWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

I love the Greek Islands and have visited many of them but really love the village of Lindos in Rhodes.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

i would love to go to Kenya.

When i was 16 i decided a week in a caravan in Weymouth with my mates was a better choice than going to Kenya with my dad and guess what.............it bloody wasnt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

I'm going to Egypt next Sunday......

Wooooooo hoooooooooo

I've been all round the world, hate flying with a passion but will continue to do it so I can see wonderful places.

Cuba next

over a year ago

Unless i meet someone this will be the 4th year in a row i will not have had a holiday away

over a year ago

would love to go to Mauritius but the way money is this year we'll be lucky to get down to the sea front here!

over a year ago

Best: The Maldives, absolutely beautiful.

Worst: No real bad ones.

Would like to go: The Arctic.

over a year ago

Would love to visit Russia.

By *riendlyfunfemWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

[Removed by poster at 20/02/10 15:40:59]

By *riendlyfunfemWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

"Unless i meet someone this will be the 4th year in a row i will not have had a holiday away

"

I usually go on my own, always have a great time and meet lots of lovely people, and now as I go back to same place regularly I usually bump into other regular visitors too. That said it would be nice to have someone special to share it with me though.

over a year ago

"Would love to visit Russia."

ive been to moscow. i didnt think much of it at all. its absolutely full of beggars aswell.

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

I've been to Mauritius once for a month and the Maldives on many occasions.

If anyone EVER gets the chance to go..... save up, there they are truly the holidays of a lifetime and you will never regret missing the cheaper holidays so you can save the dosh.

By the way....... don't take the kids to either...... they'd be bored witless and they are not the places to have ya brats running riot

over a year ago

All these fancy places don't bother me, not interested if it has a good beach or scenery. If i want scenery nothing beats the Highlands which i can get to within an hour.

I prefer going somewhere with lots of pubs (with Sky Sports! lol)and good restaurants and basically having a ball for 7-10 days.

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"All these fancy places don't bother me, not interested if it has a good beach or scenery. If i want scenery nothing beats the Highlands which i can get to within an hour.

I prefer going somewhere with lots of pubs (with Sky Sports! lol)and good restaurants and basically having a ball for 7-10 days.

"

I can be packed within the hour x

over a year ago

"All these fancy places don't bother me, not interested if it has a good beach or scenery. If i want scenery nothing beats the Highlands which i can get to within an hour.

I can be packed within the hour x"

My mother always told me never to go with strangers

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

I can be packed within the hour x

My mother always told me never to go with strangers "

when did you start listening to what your mother told you? And anyway, you're the strange one!!! xxxx

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

I love holidays regardless of where - if you're on holiday you're not at work, you can relax, oooohhhhhh wish I was on holiday now! Z

By *riendlyfunfemWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

"I love holidays regardless of where - if you're on holiday you're not at work, you can relax, oooohhhhhh wish I was on holiday now! Z"

I'll second that

over a year ago

" Negril Jamaica! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!"

Off there in mid March for a week

over a year ago

Has anyone went abroad on holiday themselves. And when i mean abroad i mean a resort somewhere in the Costa's, Canaries or Portugal etc etc

All my mates are hitched up and the single ones are bampots so if i was to go away it would be on my own.

Any good or bad points on going on your toad?

over a year ago

"

Just done a week in the highlands with work, lovely as it is it is no where as nice as a sunny sandy holiday, not even close

over a year ago

evesham

i confuse some of my friends - i like to go on holiday somewhere by the sea but i dont actually like being on the beach

i just like looking at the sea lol will spend most of the time stting by the pool rading a book and getting burnt (thats a burnt face smiley not an embarassed one!!!)

over a year ago

"i confuse some of my friends - i like to go on holiday somewhere by the sea but i dont actually like being on the beach

i just like looking at the sea lol will spend most of the time stting by the pool rading a book and getting burnt (thats a burnt face smiley not an embarassed one!!!)"

I am the same. TBH i hate going to the beach as i would rather sit by the pool with a beer or sit in the shade at the pool bar. I prefer going out at night having a nice meal with a bottle of wine and or a few beers then suffering the hangover the next day then back out in the evening and vice versa.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"i confuse some of my friends - i like to go on holiday somewhere by the sea but i dont actually like being on the beach

i just like looking at the sea lol will spend most of the time stting by the pool rading a book and getting burnt (thats a burnt face smiley not an embarassed one!!!)

I am the same. TBH i hate going to the beach as i would rather sit by the pool with a beer or sit in the shade at the pool bar. I prefer going out at night having a nice meal with a bottle of wine and or a few beers then suffering the hangover the next day then back out in the evening and vice versa.

"

got to agree there - more to a holiday than a beach - that sand gets everywhere! We've been all over the shop and one of the best was touring Scotland for a week on our bikes! Z

over a year ago

got to agree there - more to a holiday than a beach - that sand gets everywhere! We've been all over the shop and one of the best was touring Scotland for a week on our bikes! Z"

And no matter what anyone says, nothing will ever beat the scenery in the Highlands. It is absolutely breathtaking.

over a year ago

got to agree there - more to a holiday than a beach - that sand gets everywhere! We've been all over the shop and one of the best was touring Scotland for a week on our bikes! Z

And no matter what anyone says, nothing will ever beat the scenery in the Highlands. It is absolutely breathtaking."

One word, Yosemite

over a year ago

evesham

And no matter what anyone says, nothing will ever beat the scenery in the Highlands. It is absolutely breathtaking."

i would actually like to travel more in the UK, have not really been many places and think that it has a lot to offer

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

And no matter what anyone says, nothing will ever beat the scenery in the Highlands. It is absolutely breathtaking.

i would actually like to travel more in the UK, have not really been many places and think that it has a lot to offer"

You're right - we live on an absolutely beautiful island - there is so much diversity - from the rugged highlands, the lake district, gorgeous lush kent, and delightful dorset - just need a bit less rain!!! Z

over a year ago

I have been to greece, turkey , switzeland, france and italy

all on my own and had some brilliant holidays. best was in greece for two weeks.

You can please yourself and meet some fantastic people.

over a year ago

Just found a holiday for a week in icemeler for £250 for the week and thats including flights

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

I don`t think you can do it any more because they closed the fekkin thing, but I`d like to go on the railway through the Canadian Rockies.

By *zMaleMan
over a year ago

penzance

New Zealand is stunning, scenery is amazing the way of life is soooooo laid back and the locals have to be some of the nicest friendliest people I have ever met.

Spent Xmas and new year in Oman and Dubai again stunning places and again the locals are friendly too. Bit pricey tho.

If any of you HOT ladies fancy a cheap holiday in Cornwall you're more than welcome. I have the house to myself and I do take payment in kind

over a year ago

Lands End to John O'Groats is 874 miles but it's almost 25,000 miles around the earth.

Been lucky enough to see lots of the planet so far but we have much much more to see

By *ick and tockCouple
over a year ago

wigan

jamaica ... ocho rios...

over a year ago

I would love to go to a remote South Sea island, to be able to do whatever I like, and swim naked in the sea without any worries!

Got to have someone with me, of course!

By *zMaleMan
over a year ago

penzance

"I would love to go to a remote South Sea island, to be able to do whatever I like, and swim naked in the sea without any worries!

Got to have someone with me, of course! "

ME ME ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Has to be Ibiza for me, have been all sorts of places but the many times I have been to Ibiza hold the best memories for me.

By *riapus4uMan
over a year ago

Charlestown, Cornwall

"Wanna go eygpt and jorden and alaska and canada and new zealand and ...and ...and ...

icemeler is beautiful!! way better than marmaris!! xx"

Both places have expanded so much, I think it is, more or less, all Marmaris now. There are much nicer places around the bay from Marmaris & better beaches.

over a year ago

Both places have expanded so much, I think it is, more or less, all Marmaris now. There are much nicer places around the bay from Marmaris & better beaches. "

Oh i know. but taking two newbies to turkey and thought as i know my way round it would be easier for them

over a year ago

Or somewhere with a waterfall and a pool to swim/have fun while naked. I love returning to nature!

By *iamondladyWoman
over a year ago

titsville

"I'm going to Egypt next Sunday......

Wooooooo hoooooooooo

I've been all round the world, hate flying with a passion but will continue to do it so I can see wonderful places.

Cuba next"

I went to Egypt last June was amazing. A must is the pyramids trip. Enjoy u lucky devils. Shouldn't be too hot either.

By *iamondladyWoman
over a year ago

titsville

My problem is finding someone to go on holiday with!

By *riapus4uMan
over a year ago

Charlestown, Cornwall

Both places have expanded so much, I think it is, more or less, all Marmaris now. There are much nicer places around the bay from Marmaris & better beaches.

Oh i know. but taking two newbies to turkey and thought as i know my way round it would be easier for them "

Good point, when are you going?.

Post new Message to Thread