By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Im just watching it. How the hell can people live like it is beyond me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Madness isn't it? One of those programmes has a psychologist on it tho saying there's deep rooted medical problems in the worst cases. One woman had her house cleared out and found her cat dead under a mountain of junk!!

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Madness isn't it? One of those programmes has a psychologist on it tho saying there's deep rooted medical problems in the worst cases. One woman had her house cleared out and found her cat dead under a mountain of junk!! "
oh my god, thats terrible. Your home is your sanctuary. They don't even have room to breathe, imagine waking up to it everyday

By *upitersmileCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

"Im just watching it. How the hell can people live like it is beyond me"

My dad had a stroke (well 4 actually ) back in June and I was so shocked to see how he was living. When I used to see him he would come over to my mums as she had more room so I hadn't been in his house for over 10 years. It took me eight weeks of travelling down to Norfolk every weekend to get his house liveable again.

It broke my heart to see my childhood home in that sort of state and that he was merely existing there.

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

I know someone who is a hoarder, buys for buyings sake and buys totally inapropriate things. Her house is packed with clothes, boxes etc.

She has no family, and is very reluctant to let anyone into her house.

I really do worry about her, but don't know what I can do

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've not got their yet but i'm working on it.

By *ungle-FeverCouple (FF)
over a year ago

Bristol/Gloucester

I think some people just accumulate so much then don't know what to keep and what to bin then eventually give up

Post new Message to Thread