Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

You marrieds.....

Jump to newest

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

i had a thought yesterday - and yes it DID fucking hurt...lol

Can i ask a serious and honest question (YES i CAN be serious sometimes)

I was thinking - if i met someone and became a couple -= cos of this site and life style - then we already both know who and what we are.

So swingng in the future with other couples will or should never be an issue.

When YOU got married - did you both know you were swingers???

or was it total one 2 one commitment until later in your relationship where fantasies and stuff come out????

Please tell - i am really intriged - cos swinger marriages seem to last SO much longer then Vanilla ones - and i just wondered if you started out the same as them - or if you knew from the beginning.

XXXXX

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I told her i had a 3 some before, she liked the sound of that and it basically went from there. Neither of us would ever cheat this is the best possible solution, well at least for us lol x Makes for a stronger marriage.

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

well we have been married 32 years, never had any thoughts about swinging until 5 years ago and have to be honest we have come (cum) across a lot of couples in our time and the majority that have broken up have been 'swing' partners rather than actually married to eachother although have to say they were all (I think) in pretty permanent relationships as they were living together.

Thats my two penny worth anyway

Forum Mod

over a year ago

For us it was being confident enough with each other to feel safe enough to act out any fantasies we had talked about........it seemed a natural progression and it still feels like a very natural thing for us to do

It was that and the fact that we're filthy feckers too

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"i had a thought yesterday - and yes it DID fucking hurt...lol

I was thinking - if i met someone and became a couple -= cos of this site and life style - then we already both know who and what we are.

or was it total one 2 one commitment until later in your relationship where fantasies and stuff come out????

Please tell - i am really intriged - cos swinger marriages seem to last SO much longer then Vanilla ones - and i just wondered if you started out the same as them - or if you knew from the beginning.

XXXXX"

Ooohh Debz my naive Posse princess.

It's very different swinging as a couple to swinging as a single.

When I met Jason I'd been on the scene 8+ years, with the occasional daliance as a couple, but 90% of the time as a single bi fem.

I only had myself to worry about, only myself to trust, only my self to blame and only had to be honest with ME.

I did as I pleased, saw who I wanted and played when I wanted to.

Now its.....WE.

It's been a major struggle, it's not been easy most of the time and I've seen the other side, so to speak, of both sexes.

Couples are a bloody nightmare and so am I...... (as you well know)

You have 4 people to please, 4 people to 'fancy', 4 people to trust etc..... instead of just 1. If anything went wrong when I was single....... I just walked. With 2 of you, its a partnership and there are two of you making the decisions.

To be blunt, I had more fun as a single woman. The couples scene is hard work but is probably more rewarding. You have someone to share things with and someone to share the laughs with.

I personally think, two swingers getting together need some time alone before they jump into anything, something Jason and I didn't do...... but thats why we are doing it now. To have some quality time in our own relationship before jumping back into swinging.

I love it when people on here get together....... it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.

By *ickedWWoman
over a year ago

Chester

Me and Hubs been married 22yrs now, and have been swinging off and on for about 17 of them..

It started with silly AnnSummers games or Spin the Bottle type stuff in our living room with some good friends of ours..

We played together for a while, did the same room swap stuff, even a bit of doggin..

But now due to work commitments, we still play as a cpl, but mostly we play alone..

We are still good friends with our first swingers, infact it was them who introduced us to this site

So yes you can be married and have a happy swinging partnership too.....

By *zMaleMan
over a year ago

penzance

"i had a thought yesterday - and yes it DID fucking hurt...lol

XXXXX"

Thinks this deserves a serious answer to a serious question.

My late wife and I found swinging about 12 years into our marriage and no there was nothing wrong with our sex lives. We both worshipped the ground each other stood on and our sex life was amazing. We were an adventurous cpl and had read and heard so much about swinging, that we decided to give it a go. We never looked back once we'd started. Having said that we didn't go for a swap every week. We may have swapped once every couple of months, nothing was set in stone and it wasn't something to spice up our sex life, it was something out of the norm. It was FUN.

In answer to the OP's question, no we didn't know we were swingers when we met but who knows what is around the corner.

By *zMaleMan
over a year ago

penzance

PS we made some great friends along the way.

By *ornyandnymphoCouple
over a year ago

poole

We have been married for 22 years and swinging for just 6 months.

It's great, but don't think it would have worked for us if we'd started swinging earlier.

But that's just us, everybodys different.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Not married but i did meet Jay in a sex cinema 4 years ago so i suppose we knew we where on the same wave length. Plus he helped organize my first proper gangbang lol

over a year ago

We just tried it and like it so now we do it when we can as it fun. It hard as have kids so play hard when we do play. But have found it hard to get people to fit into our time frame.

over a year ago

I have been swinging for 10 years and never told my wife, it is none of her business

over a year ago

married 5 yrs before we got talking about fantasys etc

over a year ago

Both of us have come from failed marriages (which were both monogamous). We choose not to get get married to each other because of this. We had been together for 12 years before we started swinging. Don't think we were ready for it before that as we were on a progression of exploring our sexuality together first.

over a year ago

meet mine over a specific site... and last year got engaged..we both had bad divorces, but havent looked back. Think swingers are more liberal in thinking and are stronger in a relationship as all is trust. Helen

over a year ago

"I have been swinging for 10 years and never told my wife, it is none of her business "

i think she knowes lol

over a year ago

"meet mine over a specific site... and last year got engaged..we both had bad divorces, but havent looked back. Think swingers are more liberal in thinking and are stronger in a relationship as all is trust. Helen "

We both met as singles on another site so knew we were as pervy as each other lol. We have been together 2 and a half years now and also got engaged last year. We are both also divorced. We did take a break from swinging when we first started our relationship as a couple just to spend time on our own. Think it works for us because we can trust each other not to cheat which happened to us both in our marriages.

over a year ago

We 'came out' to each other as haveing been swingers in previous relationships when boyfriend/girlfriend... & just got married in December.

the Classys xxx

over a year ago

This is going to sound so hypocritical in my way of thinking but........

If myself and who i play with became a "serious" item re bieng together as a cpl...

I honestly think i couldnt swing.

Im selfish when it comes to him though show no signs of jealousy on who he may see when not with me.

But i dont know how i would feel seeing him with someone else ????????

Thats why i am better as a swingle than as a cpl.

And thats me bieng honest. so i do envy all you who have managed to balance the two.

over a year ago

I met my ex (who uses Fab) through another site thats similar to this. We were seeing each other for 9 months. She always had an issue about me going off elsewhere but I let her play when she needed to.

We've now split up due to me doing something insane and completely out of order.

over a year ago

Interesting topic, and I shall park it and confer with him first before I reply!

over a year ago

We met through a chat room although Siren hadn't previously swung with anyone (she'd joined a dating site who's chat room was affiliated to the Hub). I was a hardened swinger on the other hand. As we got to know each other Siren realised that she wasn't averse to the idea of swinging and it allowed to her live out some of her long held fantasies. That coincided with what I wanted to do also so we set about finding the people we needed to act them out. I have to say that the thought of swinging separately just doesn't appeal to either of us as we both love watching each other with other people and swinging as a single doesn't satisfy that desire at all.

Due to pregnancy and the subsequent arrival of our son, the swinging has had to take a back seat unfortunately but it will always be there, so we can simply pick up where we left off whenever the timing suits us to do so.

over a year ago

I had broached the subject of being 'open' with Hubby before we got married but it wasn't until after we were wed that he brought the subject up again and we began meeting others.

Post new Message to Thread