Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The Grand Theft Auto 5 Widowers thread

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Feel free to join Ladies,,its going to be a lonely few weeks..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes I'll join no doubts it's been or order failing that we've always got downtown Abby on Sunday night's.

over a year ago

My son has run out the door to college with a wave and a spring in his step saying mum im expecting a parcel today,I don't expect ill see him for a while when he gets back

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

sorry didn't see your thread. Doubling up on threads today me

over a year ago

"Yes I'll join no doubts it's been or order failing that we've always got downtown Abby on Sunday night's. "
oh yeah I forgot about that many thanks

over a year ago

"sorry didn't see your thread. Doubling up on threads today me

"

that's fine come in and put your feet up

over a year ago

I bought it for my son but he cant play it he has a 4 gb memory and the installation disc needs 8 gb of memory alone,i havnt checked the cover out fully but as far as I can see theres nothing suggesting you need to have that much space free

over a year ago

Sorry that went right over my head

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

I haven't got it lol

over a year ago

Gonna be a lonely few weeks for my friends more like as I'm getting it later! Lol

over a year ago

How much is it? I bet its bloody expensive.

...i'd much rather buy a nice pair of shoes or a leather jacket lol

over a year ago

Naaah waiting for PES 14 ..looks amazing this year!

By *ondering_yorkshiremanMan
over a year ago

Somewhere near NE Derbyshire/S Yorkshire/Nottinghamshire border

"I bought it for my son but he cant play it he has a 4 gb memory and the installation disc needs 8 gb of memory alone,i havnt checked the cover out fully but as far as I can see theres nothing suggesting you need to have that much space free "

I'll check that later at work, was going to get it in a few month once hype had calmed down and some pre owned become available.

But if unable to play on the budget console, very good marketing ploy for people to buy the more expensive console especially with the New model due out within next 12 month

By *anejohnkent6263Couple
over a year ago

canterbury

girls let the silly little boys play with themselves we can go out and have real adult fun boys get a life or even a proper hobby

over a year ago

"I bought it for my son but he cant play it he has a 4 gb memory and the installation disc needs 8 gb of memory alone,i havnt checked the cover out fully but as far as I can see theres nothing suggesting you need to have that much space free

I'll check that later at work, was going to get it in a few month once hype had calmed down and some pre owned become available.

But if unable to play on the budget console, very good marketing ploy for people to buy the more expensive console especially with the New model due out within next 12 month"

buy dandy dudes off him its no good to him lol

By *eryBigGirlWoman
over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Oh the advantage of being single - no silly boys games

over a year ago

"I bought it for my son but he cant play it he has a 4 gb memory and the installation disc needs 8 gb of memory alone,i havnt checked the cover out fully but as far as I can see theres nothing suggesting you need to have that much space free

But if unable to play on the budget console, very good marketing ploy for people to buy the more expensive console especially with the New model due out within next 12 month"

never understood why they released a 12gb console which I think that is. However, it's very easy to replace the hard drive. YouTube has loads of videos about it. You just need a laptop type hard drive, don't go more than 500gb as you can get reliability problems and that's loaded of space anyway. It also doesn't invalidate the warranty and it's almost encouraged by Sony. They even have instructions on the main site

over a year ago

Arrived this morning, my daughter needs to go and get a flash drive thingy before we can play it

over a year ago

I can't buy it just now......... I've too much studying and exams in November! Safe to say there would be no studying getting done if I bought it

Post new Message to Thread