Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bi-side Exploration

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi

I really want to explore my bi-side as part of a threesome with my fab playmate, but I'm finding it difficult to find a bisexual/bi-curious lady to play with me, let alone as part of a threesome.

I'm not sure if it's because I'm quite shy when it comes to messaging women or if it's the threesome bit putting them off.

Any help on how to go about this?

X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi

I really want to explore my bi-side as part of a threesome with my fab playmate, but I'm finding it difficult to find a bisexual/bi-curious lady to play with me, let alone as part of a threesome.

I'm not sure if it's because I'm quite shy when it comes to messaging women or if it's the threesome bit putting them off.

Any help on how to go about this?

X"

Go to a club it will make life much easier give you a night out and will stop wasting your time sending messages the ol' fashion way might be ol' fashioned but its tried and tested and nothing like face to face x good luck

over a year ago

Ive told you come to a club

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

maybe some don't want to meet you as a couple...I rarely meet couples

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

may be better creating a couple profile and searching, one of the biggest bug bears that is referenced on these forums is single females looking for other singles to play but male partner is involved

good luck

over a year ago

From responses to similar threads I think the general consensus from the ladies is that they are put off if they think they will be treated as a couples plaything. So if you want to meet at your home then make the meet 1 on 1.

Otherwise take the advice and go to a club.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"may be better creating a couple profile and searching, one of the biggest bug bears that is referenced on these forums is single females looking for other singles to play but male partner is involved

good luck "

I see that as an added bonus

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks guys, will definitely have to look into going to a club... now, to get over my club nerves! X

Post new Message to Thread