Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

eBay....

Jump to newest

By *issHottieBottie OP   Woman
over a year ago

Kent

Can you tell a lot by a person by their eBay watch list..

Mine has... About ten pairs of iron fist flat shoes, a rockabilly style dress I want for a wedding next year, bedding, masses of clothes for my little boy, earrings, more shoes with heels that I can't walk in or go anywhere to wear but they're pretty, and some amazing hotpants with sugar skull designs on the bum that I NEED!!!

What about you???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

donot use ebay at all what doe sthat say then.

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

10 pairs of Timberlands boots in various styles all in size 6.

A couple of pairs of baby Timberland boots for a friends bump.

Wooden filing cabinets and desks to re sand and paint then resell. Hopefully anyway.

Oh and so jewellery making bits.

By *izz37Couple
over a year ago

stoke on trent

"Can you tell a lot by a person by their eBay watch list..

Mine has... About ten pairs of iron fist flat shoes, a rockabilly style dress I want for a wedding next year, bedding, masses of clothes for my little boy, earrings, more shoes with heels that I can't walk in or go anywhere to wear but they're pretty, and some amazing hotpants with sugar skull designs on the bum that I NEED!!!

I like your style huni!! Iron fist rocks!! I had a pair of the key to my sole shoes when Mick and I got married!! Think I'll have to look out for those hotpants! Have u seen the bra u can buy with 3d skeleton hands over the cups?want one for Halloween!!! xxx

What about you??? "

over a year ago

Kent

I like your style huni!! Iron fist rocks!! I had a pair of the key to my sole shoes when Mick and I got married!! Think I'll have to look out for those hotpants! Have u seen the bra u can buy with 3d skeleton hands over the cups?want one for Halloween!!! xxx

What about you??? "

Nooo! Sounds fab! I've borrowed my friends iron fist zombie stompers but haven't been anywhere to wear them yet! I got some 'hooters' flats and a matching handbag for my birthday! I am a bit obsessed x

over a year ago

What about you??? "

That describes mine almost exactly

over a year ago

You know what...

I think ebay is great.

But I sort by the cheapest "buy it now" option cos I seriously cannot be arsed with getting into a bidding war only for some pro bidder to outbid me in the last 3 seconds.

By *izz37Couple
over a year ago

stoke on trent

What about you???

Nooo! Sounds fab! I've borrowed my friends iron fist zombie stompers but haven't been anywhere to wear them yet! I got some 'hooters' flats and a matching handbag for my birthday! I am a bit obsessed x"

Try etsy for the glow in the dark bra or eBay for spiked skeleton hand bra although think I'm going to have a go at making one myself,not that difficult,bit of superglue and Halloween skeleton,easy peasy!!xxx

over a year ago

Kent

"donot use ebay at all what doe sthat say then. "

That you aren't a bargain hunter! I've had some amazing things off there! Brand new shoes that should of been £50 for 99p. Love it!!

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Private Eye had a great spoof column of politician's ebay.

I can't remember which politician was in chokey at the time, but his bidding list contained The Colditz story, 50ft of rope, a spade and his selling list included tickets for the cup final of that year

over a year ago

I use eBay all the time and rely on it heavily especially for all the themed parties i go to as well as other random bits and pieces.

My watch list is pretty empty at the moment though apart from a black and white dress ive got my eye on for a night out next month.

over a year ago

I'll tell u saturday what was on my list ... can't right now lol

over a year ago

1983 Suzuki RG 500, 2 carbon road bike frames, 2 Time RXS pedals ( no cleats), 4 sporting cameras to fit on a bike helmet, dye i3 paintball mask, paintball pot pack, 16" Ion Xe barrel.

over a year ago

Pencil skirts, lingerie and thigh high boots. Clothing joblots for my ever growing teenage boys, football boots and books.

And some pasties as I'm thinking of doing some tassling.

Post new Message to Thread