Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Yodal

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Who has used this service for receiving a delivery? well ive been waiting over a week now for my new sim card with new mobile number on, 3x they recon they have tried to deliver and 3x ive been fobbed off by Virgin Mobile, last straw was this morning when i rang virgin to check they were comming today, only to be told that yodal were comming tomorrow with my sim card. I kicked off at them as was prommised it would be here today, .

so I go out for a few hours come home check emails and find that yodal tried to deliver today, at half 10. i was fuming, I rang Virgin mobile stright away and managed to get to speak to an English dude(virgin employ people from India or somewhere to do customer service) he checked with Yodal and confirmed they tried to deliver today, and said they will try again by 11pm tonight, if they dont then to ring stright away.

I am at my wits end with all this, has anyone had similar problems with Yodal?

Im also mobile phoneless till the sim arrives.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

They are an absolute nightmare... If I know something is being delivered by them, I just order it elsewhere..

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

i wouldnt mind its only a bloody sim card lol,just hope yodal dont use very.co.uk for my ps4 order otherwise im doomed.(due to arrive 24th december)

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"i wouldnt mind its only a bloody sim card lol,just hope yodal dont use very.co.uk for my ps4 order otherwise im doomed.(due to arrive 24th december)"

I'm pretty sure very use another company..lol. Or they did the last time I ordered

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

I read it as Yoda ! Lol

I nearly made some naff joke about message from the dark side

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

They are not the best and I do try and avoid or leave a note on the door outside to make sure they know I am in and don't disappear. I think they are franchised (though not certain) so that may answer many questions.

By *ummy mummyWoman
over a year ago

southampton-ish

Very do use toddler...I have had 3 seperate deliveries,from 3 companies that turned out all used yodel...waited in 2 Saturdays when told would be delivered and never showed. 3rd was meant to arrive Saturday and was delivered the Friday,so had to cancel plans to make sure I was home as needed what was in package

By *oftfocusMan
over a year ago

EDINBURGH

"Who has used this service for receiving a delivery? well ive been waiting over a week now for my new sim card with new mobile number on, 3x they recon they have tried to deliver and 3x ive been fobbed off by Virgin Mobile, last straw was this morning when i rang virgin to check they were comming today, only to be told that yodal were comming tomorrow with my sim card. I kicked off at them as was prommised it would be here today, .

so I go out for a few hours come home check emails and find that yodal tried to deliver today, at half 10. i was fuming, I rang Virgin mobile stright away and managed to get to speak to an English dude(virgin employ people from India or somewhere to do customer service) he checked with Yodal and confirmed they tried to deliver today, and said they will try again by 11pm tonight, if they dont then to ring stright away.

I am at my wits end with all this, has anyone had similar problems with Yodal?

Im also mobile phoneless till the sim arrives. "

you need to relax

By *mwstaffsMan
over a year ago

brownhills

Why have you not gone to depot to collect it ? , yes they are franchised out as i did some agency work for them for a while , u should have parcel number on card they should have left , you can track it using that

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

they are unbelievably crap !!

a lot of their drivers are self employed and do deliveries on an evening after they have finished their first job which is why the deliveries tend not to arrive when they ought to

By *eryBigGirlWoman
over a year ago

East Yorkshire

"i wouldnt mind its only a bloody sim card lol,just hope yodal dont use very.co.uk for my ps4 order otherwise im doomed.(due to arrive 24th december)"

Good luck. My last order from very was delivered by yodal or not delivered as it never arrived despite them telling me it was delivered to a neighbouring house and signed for by a name I've never heard of!! Still trying to get to the bottom of it

Post new Message to Thread