FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fab women - we need a profile disclaimer!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've noticed that a lot of women including myself are having not the greatest of meets on here due to quality of some (not all!!) men here.

So I thought how about some generic disclaimer, a bit like the Sydney university thingy stating the type of guys we do not want to meet (yes, I know every woman isn't going to want exactly the same thing

I think it should say 'no liars' from lying about marital status, to lying about height, ggrrrhhh really pisses me off

So what do you reckon it should include?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

i dont need a disclaimer, i've enjoyed pretty much all of my meets on here. the ones i didnt enjoy i knew i wouldnt but was horny at the time so its my own fault really

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Never had a bad meet. I put it down to how someone makes their selection

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I've had bad meets but a disclaimer would have made no difference at all.

Anyhoo, those that don't read a profile are hardly likely to read a disclaimer.

On that basis it should probably say something like "Any man not meeting my absolute pleasure requirements risks injury to their pride and their joys." Then you can slate them publicly and knee them in the groin.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

The type of men who lie about meeting, home life, and looks, are going to message whatever you put on your profile.

When you meet them and find out they are not all they promised you have no obligation to play with them you know. In fact you have no obligation if they look like Jason Statham and drive a Bugati.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

" I've noticed that a lot of women including myself are having not the greatest of meets on here due to quality of some (not all!!) men here.

So I thought how about some generic disclaimer, a bit like the Sydney university thingy stating the type of guys we do not want to meet (yes, I know every woman isn't going to want exactly the same thing

I think it should say 'no liars' from lying about marital status, to lying about height, ggrrrhhh really pisses me off

So what do you reckon it should include?"

So it's the men's fault? No responsibility for yourself about the "quality" of the men you decide to meet? Maybe you should look at your selection criteria?

Do we really need a thread that is clearly just going to descend in to more single men bashing with an inevitable army of white knights telling us all how they aren;t like all the other single men?

over a year ago

Should include age, height, location as in how far they live from you and if they break any of these rules by the things they have put in their profile. Then the message filters stop them from messaging you. Maybe you can add where you are able to meet too as some people will only do car/hotel meets and some will do none of them.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

" I've noticed that a lot of women including myself are having not the greatest of meets on here due to quality of some (not all!!) men here.

So it's the men's fault? No responsibility for yourself about the "quality" of the men you decide to meet? Maybe you should look at your selection criteria?

Do we really need a thread that is clearly just going to descend in to more single men bashing with an inevitable army of white knights telling us all how they aren;t like all the other single men?"

over a year ago

What a great idea let the men that have bad meets with women do the same on their profile too

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Blimey: with all the "size" threads today I thought the thread was titled fat women...ooops...as you were!

over a year ago

I've done a great job getting meets that understand how the scene works..unfortunately ,and dont take this the wrong way OP, but some people(all groups)suddenly become thick when it comes to getting meets.

they do my fucking head in to be honest...threads that end up coming up about an untrustworthy fuck bud etc etc..

the site gives a perfectly good set of tools to use at ur disposal to get 'better' meets if ur having problems, unfortunately some people have forgot they have a perfectly good one...in their head!

I hate coming across as arrogant but I know the site/scene very well, for all those failing to (something I pretty much do very easily)get meets,have no hassles etc..u's seriously must be doing something wrong or simply dont learn from past mistakes

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"

How do you work that out??

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

I'm not into male bashing on the forums...in my bedroom, is another matter.

In six years I've had enjoyable and not so enjoyable meets. The not so enjoyable meets have been men outwith what I usually go for so 100% my own fault.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"i dont need a disclaimer, i've enjoyed pretty much all of my meets on here. the ones i didnt enjoy i knew i wouldnt but was horny at the time so its my own fault really"

Pretty much my experience too

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

You should know men aren t very good at measuring things,,

For the record I m 9.5 sky remotes tall,

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"The type of men who lie about meeting, home life, and looks, are going to message whatever you put on your profile.

When you meet them and find out they are not all they promised you have no obligation to play with them you know. In fact you have no obligation if they look like Jason Statham and drive a Bugati."

Hey, hey steady! Let's not be rash...Bugatti you say?!!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/09/13 18:43:23]

over a year ago

"i dont need a disclaimer, i've enjoyed pretty much all of my meets on here. the ones i didnt enjoy i knew i wouldnt but was horny at the time so its my own fault really

Pretty much my experience too "

if ur fannys wet lets meet..worst ride of ur life promised x

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Do we really need a thread that is clearly just going to descend in to more single men bashing with an inevitable army of white knights telling us all how they aren;t like all the other single men?"

^^^^This!

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

over a year ago

"Never had a bad meet. I put it down to how someone makes their selection"

Care to share your 'selection process'? May help me out!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"Never had a bad meet. I put it down to how someone makes their selection

Care to share your 'selection process'? May help me out!

"

different things work for different people. But if your way isn't working try having a rethink

over a year ago

They don't read profiles so waste of time

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"The type of men who lie about meeting, home life, and looks, are going to message whatever you put on your profile.

When you meet them and find out they are not all they promised you have no obligation to play with them you know. In fact you have no obligation if they look like Jason Statham and drive a Bugati.

Hey, hey steady! Let's not be rash...Bugatti you say?!! "

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

some need to stop giving off a negative vibe, it only attracts more in the long run...

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"i dont need a disclaimer, i've enjoyed pretty much all of my meets on here. the ones i didnt enjoy i knew i wouldnt but was horny at the time so its my own fault really

Pretty much my experience too

if ur fannys wet lets meet..worst ride of ur life promised x"

Trust you!

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

ive always told the truth on my profile even down to my age which seems to stop me from p m ing most of the ladies on here lots of people seem to hover at 49

By *anttotryanythingMan
over a year ago

havant

Its all so easy for woman and couples to slag off the men on here , and yes i get pissed off with some off the men myself as its a hard slog getting yourself started on here , but as i am i will state one thing to men always read profiles as do you no what it doesnt just save there time but it saves you alot of time yourself !! Why message everyone just select the woman or couples that are after whay you think you are and be done with it ??

over a year ago

staying outta this one

over a year ago

Im clearly not 'bashing' every male, but those lie, not who they say they etc the naughty (and not in a good way naughty) ones.

Im open to anyone offering advice on how to better my selection criteria....

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"staying outta this one"

Ya big wuss!

over a year ago

"Im clearly not 'bashing' every male, but those lie, not who they say they etc the naughty (and not in a good way naughty) ones.

Im open to anyone offering advice on how to better my selection criteria....

"

Travelling 200 miles and doing hotel meets would help

over a year ago

My problem may be that im too honest

over a year ago

I don't think a disclaimer is necessary. If you've chatted and seen pics then know what you are in for.

Not had a bad meet but have met some & known straight away that I'd not play with them but have ad a good laugh over a coffee. x

over a year ago

"i dont need a disclaimer, i've enjoyed pretty much all of my meets on here."

Sammi

Post new Message to Thread