Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Jeremy Clarkson

Jump to newest

By *or Fox Sake OP   Couple
over a year ago

Thornaby

Yes the man is not to everyone's taste (understatement). But he is considering standing for parliament against Milliband. That truly would be the highlight of the election.

Milliband has the charisma of a a roadkill hedgehog and the political nouse of a pissed up panda. Clarkson would take him apart.

Please god let it happen.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Id buy that for a dollar.

over a year ago

I'd vote for him, we need a no nonsense approach and straight talking...

over a year ago

I'd love for him to stand against milliband in his own seat

By * Jay69Man
over a year ago

Bridgwater - Somerset

"Yes the man is not to everyone's taste (understatement). But he is considering standing for parliament against Milliband. That truly would be the highlight of the election.

Milliband has the charisma of a a roadkill hedgehog and the political nouse of a pissed up panda. Clarkson would take him apart.

Please god let it happen. "

If we go by Clarkson's public persona he is also sadly lacking in charisma and political nouse.

Entertaining, maybe, positive and useful - not on your life.

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 15/09/13 12:29:07]

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"..........

If we go by Clarkson's public persona he is also sadly lacking in charisma and political nouse.

.........."

He has LOTS of money. That alone always makes it easier to get elected.

By *or Fox Sake OP   Couple
over a year ago

Thornaby

"Yes the man is not to everyone's taste (understatement). But he is considering standing for parliament against Milliband. That truly would be the highlight of the election.

Please god let it happen.

Entertaining, maybe, positive and useful - not on your life."

He still trumps Millibore on all fronts

and he is thinking about standing in Millibores seat

over a year ago

"I'd vote for him, we need a no nonsense approach and straight talking..."

+1 I'm a massive Clarkson fan! Would definitely make it more interesting and funny to watch

over a year ago

I've always said I would vote for Clarkson.. we need one petrol head in a position of power somewhere..

Cali

over a year ago

i do like watching top gear but clarksons column in the sun makes no sense whatsoever .with that in mind he would make an excellent mp as they dont make any sense either

over a year ago

Would love this to happen.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Where do I vote

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Where do I vote "

Doncaster North.

By *ichaelangelaCouple
over a year ago

notts

where do i put my X

over a year ago

There's not a chance he'll do it, but if he does I am sure the sensible voters of Doncaster North will Esther Rantszen his ass.

over a year ago

Clarkson for Primeminster

Canny do any worse than the muppet we have now

By *awkeye and HotlipsCouple
over a year ago

Takeley

Looks like we're moving to D_nny!!! The only public figure who says it how it is. Clarkson for King!

over a year ago

I am a Doncastrian and can honestly say Clarkson is as popular as plague with D_nny folks. If he stands for Doncaster North the opposition parties will get all the votes.

over a year ago

"I am a Doncastrian and can honestly say Clarkson is as popular as plague with D_nny folks. If he stands for Doncaster North the opposition parties will get all the votes. "

And on that bombshell.... Back to the studio... Errr... Reality....

over a year ago

Much as I would love to see a scrap between Mssrs Moribund and Clarkson, the sad fact is that, with a majority of 10,909 on a vote percentage of 47.3% last time round, Labour could put a dyslexic rat with halitosis up for election... and still beat Jezza hands down....

(sighs....) Oh! the joys of first past the post...

ted.

By *amesDeeMan
over a year ago

Bristol

"I am a Doncastrian and can honestly say Clarkson is as popular as plague with D_nny folks. If he stands for Doncaster North the opposition parties will get all the votes. "

Ever since he went to watch D_nny v Frickley (we lost ) to make a piss take for his crappy little talk show, he fell through the trapdoor of my dislike list.

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Clarkson all the way

over a year ago

More idiotic self-promotion from the idiot that is Clarkson. One of the safest Labour seats in the country - not a chance.

Politicians should be judged on their policies and not their charisma. It saddens me that we seem to be following the American political system where showbiz is integral to election campaigns.

over a year ago

Clarkson for PM

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Doesn't he have to be picked by a party to run first? Or is he running as an independent? In which case he'll take the votes away from Tories, and Labour will win with an even bigger margin.

Always good to check out the electoral system before making hyperbolic statements, Jezza!

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

Clarkson would get my vote any day of the week. I'm so sick and tired of all the "politically correct" BS that goes on within politics and within the media these days, which Clarkson really does'nt give a toss about and just speaks his mind!

Its about time we had some straight talkers in Parliament if you ask me.

Trying to get a straight answer from a politician is often like trying to get blood from a stone. I'd also love to see Clarkson sticking the V's up to those eurocrats in Brussels!

over a year ago

Please god let it happen. "

A publicity stunt I would think but an amusing one.

By *ick and tockCouple
over a year ago

wigan

he would fix the pot holes prob make petrol cheaper.. no road tax and up the speed limit to 10.00000 miles per hour . cut the speed cameras down... he would have my vote

By *bbandflowCouple
over a year ago

South Devon

If by some bizarre divine intervention Clarkson became a MP his shallow populist 'Man, or voice of the people' shtick would soon be swallowed up in the mundane routine of a constituency MP. Typical of Clarkson's inflated ego though

By * Jay69Man
over a year ago

Bridgwater - Somerset

"If by some bizarre divine intervention Clarkson became a MP his shallow populist 'Man, or voice of the people' shtick would soon be swallowed up in the mundane routine of a constituency MP. Typical of Clarkson's inflated ego though "

Difficult to be a man of the people when you are a multi millionaire, he might fight to fix potholes on the roads he uses and up the tax on the poor to pay for it. Not saying Milliband would necessarily be any fairer or have more scruples.

And on that bombshell......

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

"he would fix the pot holes prob make petrol cheaper.. no road tax and up the speed limit to 10.00000 miles per hour . cut the speed cameras down... he would have my vote "

that is some very fine logic!

over a year ago

On what solid basis of political strategy is this from the failed talk show host?

Oh right, just the shouty shouty shouty stuff I have to endure when he writes - well - pretty much everywhere.

If anyone in this country really DIDN'T need more of a voice.

Blokey logic is not politics.

over a year ago

It doesnt matter what we want to vote for,we always get utterly shite politicians. Let's at least vote for him for a laugh.

over a year ago

"It doesnt matter what we want to vote for,we always get utterly shite politicians. Let's at least vote for him for a laugh."

You only get what you give.

Post new Message to Thread