Feckin adverts!!!!!

Jump to newest

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

Not only are they all PANTS!!!

WHY

oh WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

do they need to be 10 times louder than the program you are watching????

Grrrrrrrrrr

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Not only are they all PANTS!!!

WHY

oh WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

do they need to be 10 times louder than the program you are watching????

Grrrrrrrrrr"

you have pants on the brain ya know!

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

I read yesterday that they're not going to be so loud as people complain about them

We usually just jump out of our chairs in shock when they come on

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

Do the shake and vac and put the freshness back

over a year ago

fuckadafridge...fuckadabin...fuckadaspray

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

"Do the shake and vac and put the freshness back "

Big Bad - you are a total BITCH!!!!

If i wasnt in bed snug and warm i would now be danicing round the room with my shake and vac!!!

Yep - lemon fresh it is and lovely,lol

hahaha

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

"I read yesterday that they're not going to be so loud as people complain about them

We usually just jump out of our chairs in shock when they come on "

I feel deaf when the film is on and have to up the sound to 40....then the ads come on and blast me out my seat!!!

LOL

over a year ago

just hit the mute button when they do come on its what i do

over a year ago

I had to write to ITV and complain about the adverts as most nights, after I've had me tea, I sit down to watch the ads only for them to be continually interupted by programmes, some of them at least 6 minutes long ffs!! Why can't they leave the ads alone and show programmes after 2am when nobody is up to watch them???

over a year ago

someone get that prick singing go compare and them bastard meerkats banned and that,ll do me thank you

By *zMaleMan
over a year ago

penzance

CILIT BANG with that stupid twat shouting didn't help either

over a year ago

We record most stuff on Sky+, that way we can zip through the ad break at x30 speed.

It just shows how much of a 60 minute show comprises of ad breaks dunnit ? A 60 minute show ends up at around 40minutes or less

By *zMaleMan
over a year ago

penzance

Kike the sad fuck I am I timed how long the adverts were on sky. It worked out that for and hour long programme there were 20 mins of adverts. WHY FFS they surely make enough money through their charges. GRRRRRR.

Right thats me off my spoapbox

By *zMaleMan
over a year ago

penzance

"We record most stuff on Sky+, that way we can zip through the ad break at x30 speed.

It just shows how much of a 60 minute show comprises of ad breaks dunnit ? A 60 minute show ends up at around 40minutes or less "

pmsl great minds think alike.........fools never differ. Must have been typing the same thing at the same time

over a year ago

"We record most stuff on Sky+, that way we can zip through the ad break at x30 speed.

It just shows how much of a 60 minute show comprises of ad breaks dunnit ? A 60 minute show ends up at around 40minutes or less

pmsl great minds think alike.........fools never differ. Must have been typing the same thing at the same time"

over a year ago

it's so people can hear the adverts from the loo or kitchen, which many leg it to during the adverts, lol

But Sky+ brill, record all progs you like and fast forward adverts or bits you don't like, brill

over a year ago

"someone get that prick singing go compare and them bastard meerkats banned and that,ll do me thank you"

The meercats are awesome. Whoever dreamed up that marketing concept certainly earned whatever bonuses he/she's getting. Brilliant piece of advertising.

over a year ago

agreed !

and comparethemeerkat website actually exists !

over a year ago

"someone get that prick singing go compare and them bastard meerkats banned and that,ll do me thank you

The meercats are awesome. Whoever dreamed up that marketing concept certainly earned whatever bonuses he/she's getting. Brilliant piece of advertising. "

Honest question, not being argumentative.

But, what makes people like that bloody advert so much?.

over a year ago

"someone get that prick singing go compare and them bastard meerkats banned and that,ll do me thank you

The meercats are awesome. Whoever dreamed up that marketing concept certainly earned whatever bonuses he/she's getting. Brilliant piece of advertising.

But, what makes people like that bloody advert so much?. "

The meercat characters are so believable and humerous. Making them Russian gave them added comical value and made their catchphrases very memorable. It really is a sublime piece of advertising and the best example of getting the message through to its customers that I've yet to see paralleled. A real winner IMHO

over a year ago

But, what makes people like that bloody advert so much?.

The meercat characters are so believable and humerous. Making them Russian gave them added comical value and made their catchphrases very memorable. It really is a sublime piece of advertising and the best example of getting the message through to its customers that I've yet to see paralleled. A real winner IMHO"

Possibly, though I don't suppose it will work for everyone, personally I find them irritating, and until somebody posted here, I was not aware it was an actual website, thought it was a pee take but not sure what it was advertising, lol.

But then, other commercials that have had characters that became popular haven't really impressed me either, like the flat eric character.

over a year ago

we buy any car dot com

and the old HOT NEW MEN in match dot com

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

Those fookin cartoon animals that advertise the glade air fresheners! I would think that fresh air would be the last thing on their mind... More like what gets ostrich blood out of the carpet after the gorilla kids have killed the bitch!

over a year ago

The meercats are awesome. Whoever dreamed up that marketing concept certainly earned whatever bonuses he/she's getting. Brilliant piece of advertising. "

Have to agree, Alexandra and Serge are brilliant. makes a change from the usual, naff, corney, irritating, shitty adverts for insurance.

You can even get a meerkat fancy dress costume - I'm thinking about getting it for the Skegness social

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

WE BUY ANY CAR DOT COM!!!!!!!!!!

ARRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ANY

ANY

ANY

ANY

WE BUY ANY CAR DOT COM

FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

AND

Mr Go FUCKING COMPARE OFFFFFFFFFFFF

They are my two biggest bug bears at the mo - but i hate all the stupid ads like that.

I would rather sell my car on EBAY than ANY TWATTING CAR DO FUCKING COM

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"I read yesterday that they're not going to be so loud as people complain about them

We usually just jump out of our chairs in shock when they come on "

wake you up as well do they? pmsl

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

Oh and LOONY bin - twas me that posted that Meerkat.com was real cos ma wee sis found it - all the kids love it.

It IS very clever marketing.

Even if the word "SIMPLES" does get on ya tits after a year!!!!

LOL

over a year ago

"WE BUY ANY CAR DOT COM!!!!!!!!!!

ARRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ANY

ANY

ANY

ANY

WE BUY ANY CAR DOT COM

FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

AND

Mr Go FUCKING COMPARE OFFFFFFFFFFFF

They are my two biggest bug bears at the mo - but i hate all the stupid ads like that.

I would rather sell my car on EBAY than ANY TWATTING CAR DO FUCKING COM

"

They don't buy any car as my sister found out lol. They lie! Maybe they are married men cheating lmao.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

The meerkats were the most popular animal at the zoo in the summer

Every kid was shouting "simples" at them

Post new Message to Thread