Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Asian Males

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I just hope fellow fabbers dont class all asian guys in the same bracket seems like alot avoid I consider myself as one of the good ones (so Do rest of them lol) but seriously hope to get a chance to prove people wrong 

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Unfortunately some others may have ruined it for the gen guys

You just gotta keep plodding on, there are some really gorgeous lady's on that do meet Asians, and some that don't.

Reply privately

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

It's not just Asian, some people only want to meet black guys, won't meet black guys etc.

Best thing to do is get along to clubs and socials, get chatting, then people can judge you as individuals.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

You just gotta keep plodding on, there are some really gorgeous lady's on that do meet Asians, and some that don't. "

Where?

Reply privately

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"

You just gotta keep plodding on, there are some really gorgeous lady's on that do meet Asians, and some that don't.

Where? "

I've seen Asian guys profiles with veris so they must exist!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's not just Asian, some people only want to meet black guys, won't meet black guys etc.

Best thing to do is get along to clubs and socials, get chatting, then people can judge you as individuals. "

I know it's down to personal preference who you want to meet... But a few ladies have replied to my messages "no Asians.. Bad experience previously"

Also I've read on here someone stating that Asian guys are very passive and lazy... Again this is not all of us...(i love liking pussy)

Im sure there is loads of guys out there who are similar to this regardless of the colour of there skin...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I've seen Asian guys profiles with veris so they must exist! "

I can't get verified because no one wants to meet me because i have no veris....

One big circle

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Oh please! Why do people concern themselves with people NOT interested in them instead of those that are?!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oh please! Why do people concern themselves with people NOT interested in them instead of those that are?!! "

Why don't you come with something constructive to say instead of just talking rubbish...

Is the forum not here for info and other people's views rather than people talking crap

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"It's not just Asian, some people only want to meet black guys, won't meet black guys etc.

Best thing to do is get along to clubs and socials, get chatting, then people can judge you as individuals.

I know it's down to personal preference who you want to meet... But a few ladies have replied to my messages "no Asians.. Bad experience previously"

Also I've read on here someone stating that Asian guys are very passive and lazy... Again this is not all of us...(i love liking pussy)

Im sure there is loads of guys out there who are similar to this regardless of the colour of there skin... "

Do you think it's just Asian guys that are excluded?!!

There are a zillion threads from people on site who feel marginalised for being black/fat/married/bi/short/tall/Tottenham supporter...variations on a dull, boring theme!

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Oh please! Why do people concern themselves with people NOT interested in them instead of those that are?!!

Why don't you come with something constructive to say instead of just talking rubbish...

Is the forum not here for info and other people's views rather than people talking crap"

Well at least you've given an insight into why people don't want to meet you and it has nothing to do with your ethnicity!

Oh...the irony!

Reply privately

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"

I can't get verified because no one wants to meet me because i have no veris....

One big circle"

So like I said go to socials, you don't have to play but people will verify you as being a decent, friendly etc bloke and that should help get you started!

Reply privately

By *lackshadow7Man
over a year ago

Toronto

"Oh please! Why do people concern themselves with people NOT interested in them instead of those that are?!!

Is the forum not here for info and other people's views rather than people talking crap"

Focus on people who have no problems meeting Asian men, or better yet, are specifically looking for that. They exist. I've seen them.

Small caveat: might involve you doing some actual legwork on and off here. Revolutionary concept i know. And before you get defensive, there are just as many people who have no interest in meeting black men. They are none of my cocncern. I focus on those that don't exclude me via their preferences.

Good luck.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

There are a zillion threads from people on site who feel marginalised for being black/fat/married/bi/short/tall/Tottenham supporter...variations on a dull, boring theme!

"

Don't reply if it's boring and of no interest to you.... Simples

Reply privately

By *RYBBWCouple
over a year ago

Leeds.

"I just hope fellow fabbers dont class all asian guys in the same bracket seems like alot avoid I consider myself as one of the good ones (so Do rest of them lol) but seriously hope to get a chance to prove people wrong 

"

Just wondering why you felt the need to post this in the Swingers Advice section as well. Are things really that bad ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

One big circle

So like I said go to socials, you don't have to play but people will verify you as being a decent, friendly etc bloke and that should help get you started! "

Ok cool.. Thanks

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"

Don't reply if it's boring and of no interest to you.... Simples

"

"Is the forum not here for info and other people's views rather than people talking crap"

Simples back at ya!

Reply privately

By *ourbonKissMan
over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

Is the forum not here for info and other people's views rather than people talking crap

Well at least you've given an insight into why people don't want to meet you and it has nothing to do with your ethnicity!

Oh...the irony! "

That's exactly what I thought miss. I think he needs to have a word with himself

Reply privately

over a year ago

Focus on people who have no problems meeting Asian men, or better yet, are specifically looking for that. They exist. I've seen them.

Small caveat: might involve you doing some actual legwork on and off here. Revolutionary concept i know. And before you get defensive, there are just as many people who have no interest in meeting black men. They are none of my cocncern. I focus on those that don't exclude me via their preferences.

Good luck."

Ok cheers for the advice

Reply privately

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

tend to agree with miss tress tbh, why worry about that which you have no control over..

concentrate on what you can influence..

btw this is an open forum, people will respond as they deem appropriate..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh...the irony!

That's exactly what I thought miss. I think he needs to have a word with himself"

Why do I need to have a word with myself... If something is boring or dull ... Don't read it... You don't have to reply "this is boring"

Reply privately

By *RYBBWCouple
over a year ago

Leeds.

Oh...the irony! "

Reply privately

over a year ago

tend to agree with miss tress tbh, why worry about that which you have no control over..

"

I know its an open forum but why reply saying oh boring....

Reply privately

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

I know its an open forum but why reply saying oh boring.... "

Err..cos that's their perception perhaps..?

Reply privately

By *lackshadow7Man
over a year ago

Toronto

"I know its an open forum but why reply saying oh boring.... "

People aren't saying it is boring. They are saying you need an attitude adjustment. Most here are trying to help you. Maybe not the responses you expected.

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

" I know its an open forum but why reply saying oh boring.... "

Maybe same reason as you started off saying other people post rubbish?

Ive removed posts and Im closing this now

Reply privately