Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

HD eyebrows

Jump to newest

By *or Fox Sake OP   Couple
over a year ago

Thornaby

Seriously. If men (or women) found eyebrows that make you look like a cheap version of Charlie Chaplin attractive then I'd have to question the sanity of all involved.

Ghastly unattractive things.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Thank god I'm not the only one!

over a year ago

The scouse brow.....its become an epidemic along with bright orange faces and false lashes,I often wonder what men that wake up next to these women think the morning after when half of that must have slid off their faces

over a year ago

Being really dumb here(no change there) but what are HD eyebrows

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

It wouldn't be so bad if so many of these girls/women weren't already very attractive but then ruin it with the over-cooked look.

over a year ago

Virtually every young girl looks the same now. They all like exactly the same, heavily made up with those ridiculous eyebrows. Whatever happened to subtle emphasis of natural beauty. Jesus, they look awful!

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

I can't stand them!!

Only ever seen one person look ok with them. A friend of mine but hers aren't massively overdone, she's not orange and she doesn't cake on a load of make up x

over a year ago

"Being really dumb here(no change there) but what are HD eyebrows"

What is HD Brows? It’s a unique treatment for the ultimate well-groomed, high definition eyebrows. The HD Brows eyebrow shaping procedure transforms the way you look and more importantly, how you feel.

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"Being really dumb here(no change there) but what are HD eyebrows

What is HD Brows? It’s a unique treatment for the ultimate well-groomed, high definition eyebrows. The HD Brows eyebrow shaping procedure transforms the way you look and more importantly, how you feel. "

Piffle!!! Lol.

It's making your eyebrows look like they've been drawn on with a black marker pen! A big chunky one! Lol x

over a year ago

"Being really dumb here(no change there) but what are HD eyebrows

What is HD Brows? It’s a unique treatment for the ultimate well-groomed, high definition eyebrows. The HD Brows eyebrow shaping procedure transforms the way you look and more importantly, how you feel.

Piffle!!! Lol.

It's making your eyebrows look like they've been drawn on with a black marker pen! A big chunky one! Lol x "

only quoting from their website

Post new Message to Thread