Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Do you tell mum or dad everything ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My dad I would tell everything but my mum and I don't see eye to eye all the time .......... Today called me about something I never told her and found out so we had a set too .............. But she had done things like sold things worth 1000s not told me .. and I love going seeing things sold my sister new and I was not told .. I have never asked my mum or dad for nothing in my life today I got how good she had been to me and given me stuff ...... I said yes only thing my 400 pound car years over 25 years ago .Do you tell your mum and dad everything ?? should we have too ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No way.I've done too much silly stuff to tell them it all,and I'm not sure they'd understand something like swinging anyway...

over a year ago

I wish mine were here to talk to

over a year ago

my mum and dad know everything, there can be no secrets from the spirit world, and one day I will have to face them.

over a year ago

"No way.I've done too much silly stuff to tell them it all,and I'm not sure they'd understand something like swinging anyway..."
years ago my mum and dad was swingers mum had a boy friend ......... this is nothing to do with swinging .. something I done .

over a year ago

"My dad I would tell everything but my mum and I don't see eye to eye all the time .......... Today called me about something I never told her and found out so we had a set too .............. But she had done things like sold things worth 1000s not told me .. and I love going seeing things sold my sister new and I was not told .. I have never asked my mum or dad for nothing in my life today I got how good she had been to me and given me stuff ...... I said yes only thing my 400 pound car years over 25 years ago .Do you tell your mum and dad everything ?? should we have too ? "

Never told me mom and dad anything

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I rarely see my Dad and our conversations are generic. My Mother is not the most understanding of people, and made my childhood so difficult it's now natural to just lie to her. Saves me having to listen to a three hour long rant/lecture about things.

over a year ago

I never tell anyone everything about me.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

nope but i would turn to my dad more than my mum, not just because of locality but i get on better with him. We go to the rugby and out drinking together.

When i went out drinking with my mum after my 18th birthday she made it very uncomfortable by saying that i wasn't allowed to drink too much in case i fell over cos she couldn't pick me up

over a year ago

If they've participated in the lifestyle that's fine,but my folks just celebrated their silver wedding anniversary.I doubt,tho obviously I don't know,that they have ever "swung".

I wouldn't want to know if they did either!

over a year ago

i get on really well with my parents now but still wouldnt tell them everything i get up to ...

over a year ago

my parents are dead now but i wouldnt tell them everything, i would be worried what they would say or think.

i remember when i lost my virginity i told an old lady at work, couldnt realy talk to my mum.

over a year ago

my mum drinks and I am sure maybe had one or two when having a go at me today its not easy just end up upsetting me .

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

My mum and dad have been my rock...they stood by me when I was a complete fuck up and have been there every step....I tell them what they need to know as they over worry about me as it is...

over a year ago

"My mum and dad have been my rock...they stood by me when I was a complete fuck up and have been there every step....I tell them what they need to know as they over worry about me as it is..."
your lucky my dad cared when he was alive about me ..... but my mum care only about what others think ...

over a year ago

Ermmmm yeah but I shouldn't ha!

My Dad's alright, my mum can be a bit steep.

My Dad just tends to let me get on with it, he's sound.

My mum likes to stick her nose in cha!

But I've got literally the most laid back parents on the planet. They've been married 27 years.

over a year ago

No I don't and I never would. We ain't got that mother - daughter relastionship sadly..

By *ike74Man
over a year ago

newport

"I wish mine were here to talk to "

Mum has passed but yes she knew all my secrets! ! Why not your mum loves you and you got to talk to someone. ...miss her so much x

Post new Message to Thread