Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Pictures

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I still get accused of fake pics despite me being a long term photo verified member with meet verifications and happy to verify on cam! So sometimes it really makes no difference!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

why worry about it... if they don't get it, let it pass you by

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

so?? you know you are not fake, thats all that matters

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

"I still get accused of fake pics despite me being a long term photo verified member with meet verifications and happy to verify on cam! So sometimes it really makes no difference! "

Just looked at your profile and you don't have any pictures uploaded?

Also unable to read any of your verifications?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I still get accused of fake pics despite me being a long term photo verified member with meet verifications and happy to verify on cam! So sometimes it really makes no difference!

Just looked at your profile and you don't have any pictures uploaded?

Also unable to read any of your verifications?

"

Yep!

Confused as to why you'd quote veri's in your profile text and not simply display them?

Not saying you would - but anyone could easily write anything and say it was an old veri.

Simpler to just display some/all. But as others have said - you know you're real - but if others are doubting then there are simple ways to convince those _iewing your profile.

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"I still get accused of fake pics despite me being a long term photo verified member with meet verifications and happy to verify on cam! So sometimes it really makes no difference! "

And you say you are happy to go on cam but your profile text says the opposite so people may be getting confused

over a year ago

i read your profile and think you need to know that nearly all the guys that i meet on here are "straight" ,and i meet lots

they say there straight because they dont want to put off women like you ..so next time your meeting one you might want to bare that in mind

over a year ago

Watermark yours and let admin know someone is creating problems for you.

Post new Message to Thread