Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Botox

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Considering getting some done. Anyone use it? Does it make a huge difference? Has anyone had a bad experience? My friend has it done regularly and swears by it!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *wingerdelightCouple
over a year ago

eastliegh

Just look at some of the celebs who have done it. It makes them look awful . What's wrong with growing old gracefully

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Considering getting some done. Anyone use it? Does it make a huge difference? Has anyone had a bad experience? My friend has it done regularly and swears by it!"

I would really avoid if you can. A couple odd women in the office had it done and its really unnatural to see. Be yourself its far better being able to express facial emotions.

over a year ago

Whats the point, it doesnt work for long and if i goes wrong there is no turning back.... Grow old gracefully!!!

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Whats the point, it doesnt work for long and if i goes wrong there is no turning back.... Grow old gracefully!!!"
Disgracefully!!

By *andWCouple
over a year ago

Pontypridd

I wouldn't use it, I've seen a couple of bad faces from it but it's the individuals choice they might like that look.

I was told in work last year I should have it because my forehead wrinkles when I'm expressing but my view was, shouldn't I have some expression in my face lol

over a year ago

My Ex has her face pumped with it and she's had a boob job and according to facebook she's having another boob job ontop of the boob job, kinda like a layered boob job.

By *cottishrichMan
over a year ago

Here and there

My mum had it done on her forehead. To be honest I didn't notice until she told me but when she did I tried to make her pull faces, it was hilarious.

Post new Message to Thread