Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

half hour wasted,,!!

Jump to newest

By *odareyou OP   Man
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Not really a rant, more an irk'

I d booked an appointment at my local surgery for a minor procedure a mole removing (its crusty and itchy) so the doctor calls me in has a look and says it looks benign to me,, I say lets take it off just to be sure,,, its not like I need it,, I think it d be best left says he, errr I think its best off, panto season ensued for a few minutes more, until I asked for a referral to the infirmary,

The discussion / disagreement took longer than the The snipping would have done,

So frustrated at this moment I just want this thing off, I hope the Dr s right and it is nothing

Anybody want to give me a half hour back please, I m runng late and feeling very annoyed and frustrated,,

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Can't give you your half hour back but if you ask Evie nicely she'll prolly take that mole off for ya!

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

"Can't give you your half hour back but if you ask Evie nicely she'll prolly take that mole off for ya! "

And if you ask nasty she'll take the limb too

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Hadn't the GP seen it before?

By *odareyou OP   Man
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"Hadn't the GP seen it before?"

I d seen one of the other doctors who asked me to wait three months and see what happened, I asked her to take it off soon as,, so she made the appointment for it to be excised, or not as it turned out,

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

don't listen to your doctor, get second opinion, get it removed.!!! no doubt he is right however, if it was me i would demand it be removed...........!! good luck

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

once had to call our gp out to see daughter who was ill at the time.... when he arrived was chatting to him and he said what's that on your neck, spotted a mole that had always been there, he said i dont like the look of that get up to surgery tomorrow and i will remove it. He did and was tested and thank goodness it was benign , now thats what i call a good gp.... lol

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"........

Anybody want to give me a half hour back please, I m runng late and feeling very annoyed and frustrated,, "

Just think how pissed-off you'd be if that half hour had cost you £200 at Spire or Nuffield.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Hadn't the GP seen it before?

I d seen one of the other doctors who asked me to wait three months and see what happened, I asked her to take it off soon as,, so she made the appointment for it to be excised, or not as it turned out, "

That is annoying. We had one excised on my Mum's back. It did make it difficult for her to sit or lie down for a week or so but moles are tricksy so you'd want to be certain it really is benign.

By *obbygggMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

"........

Anybody want to give me a half hour back please, I m runng late and feeling very annoyed and frustrated,,

Just think how pissed-off you'd be if that half hour had cost you £200 at Spire or Nuffield."

What's that got to do with anything?

Post new Message to Thread