Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

exciting shopping moments

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

went out with the wife today. she got really excited at buying four miniature padlocks, really excited as, they were for you know what. what excites you. Is it shopping or something else?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

poundland is brilliant for sexy shopping, of course its something else, she has saved a few quid to spend in M&S

over a year ago

"went out with the wife today. she got really excited at buying four miniature padlocks, really excited as, they were for you know what. what excites you. Is it shopping or something else? "

I love going down the frozen food isle in tescos and farting then scurrying away and watching someone walk into the shit cloud.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"went out with the wife today. she got really excited at buying four miniature padlocks, really excited as, they were for you know what. what excites you. Is it shopping or something else?

I love going down the frozen food isle in tescos and farting then scurrying away and watching someone walk into the shit cloud. "

I get really excited when I get ingredients for a new recipe.

over a year ago

I get a excited when i see some socks and boxers lol

By *livia_KWoman
over a year ago

South London

I get excited in shoe shops!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"went out with the wife today. she got really excited at buying four miniature padlocks, really excited as, they were for you know what. what excites you. Is it shopping or something else?

I love going down the frozen food isle in tescos and farting then scurrying away and watching someone walk into the shit cloud. "

good job you don't visit Canterbury, because with two of us it could blow the roof off Tesco's if someone struck a match

Post new Message to Thread