Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

feelings

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have a very genuine and caring fuck buddy and we've been seeing each other for a few months now but talked for ages before and think im starting to get feelings for him anybody ever experienced this as I know that's not what this is all about please help xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nobody can help getting feelings for someone they see lots of and being intimate. Depends if they are unrequited and how far you both want it to go x

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I have a very genuine and caring fuck buddy and we've been seeing each other for a few months now but talked for ages before and think im starting to get feelings for him anybody ever experienced this as I know that's not what this is all about please help xx"
If they feel the same way there will be no problem, don't let anyone tell you what you should and should not be doing...however if the feelings are not reciprocated there could be a problem and time to move on.

By *uby0000Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

"I have a very genuine and caring fuck buddy and we've been seeing each other for a few months now but talked for ages before and think im starting to get feelings for him anybody ever experienced this as I know that's not what this is all about please help xx"

been there it hurts

over a year ago

I wish I was in your position, your lucky hun! Mention it slyly, question how on his opinions when a fb starts to get feelings because you've seen it with others, ask if that's how he'd prefer to find a partner. What do you have to lose, you not with has a partner now and if it goes wrong you won't be then, but if it goes well then you may have a lover too xx

over a year ago

talk to him about it. At least then you will know whether he feels the same. If he doesn't then I would suggest bringing the arrangement to an end.

Hope it works out either way xx

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Good luck and be happy if you both feel the same.

There maybe a price to pay if you don't.

Hope it works out for both

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

great when both feel the same, not so great when one is more into it than the other and worse when both feel the same but say nothin.

best person to help you is him. talk o him about things and see how he feels

over a year ago

I met my friends with benefits from here. We were friends with benefits for 3 months and I started to develop feelings for him, I told him this and I wanted to be in a relationship and now we been together nearly seven months and we're moving in together

It can happen, but not for everyone I guess I was just lucky. You only get one chance in life so you may as well tell him how you feel, it may go either way but it'll stop making you feel "should I tell him or not"

I hope it goes well.

over a year ago

I suppose nothing ventured nothing gained. I tend to compartmentalise my meetings on here; treat them as 'Fab' and not contemplate forming any kind of attachment. I'd be uncomforatble if someone from here told me they had feelings for me; but then on the other hand I'd say if you do , you should tell the person! But be cool if it's not reciprocated.

What a dilemma.....

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Don't let it fester. If the thing you are worried about is him not feeling the same and therefore ending it because you make your confession then the chances are he will begin to feel your tension anyway.

It's not quite the same but a married male friend who had an affair and ended it told me that men end affairs when the sex to hassle ratio gets to be too much hassle. The sex suffers when they feel the hassle/deepening of feelings they don't want from the other happening.

Don't let it eat you up.

Post new Message to Thread