Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

David Cameron just announced

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

In attempt to kill two birds with one stone, he's going to start dropping Badgers on Syria

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

That will also create exports so assisting in the teensy weensy economic rise which shows that austerity has worked.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Listen guys for once this is black and white.

over a year ago

"In attempt to kill two birds with one stone, he's going to start dropping Badgers on Syria"

The man is a veritable idiot so that announcement doesn't surprise me!

Has he not yet announced HS2 is gonna cross Syria too?

By *oole2010Couple
over a year ago

southampto

hes a joker, amazes me how he gets all the mps back from holiday to hold an emergency vote on bombing syria, yet he cant do it for a referendum on europe cos there aint enough time in the schedule!!!

over a year ago

"hes a joker, amazes me how he gets all the mps back from holiday to hold an emergency vote on bombing syria, yet he cant do it for a referendum on europe cos there aint enough time in the schedule!!!"

No that's because he already knows we would vote to leave!!!

over a year ago

I have a cracking photo of Kerry and and his wife having an intimate dinner with Assad and his wife , id love to see a re-sit of this one ! ( for what its worth , Assad used to be a dentist in London ...so he's deffo gassed a few )

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

With all the cuts to the MoD this really would'nt suprise me.

over a year ago

He should try more of that leading by example he's been trying to show off through the media and drop himself on Syria.

Arse over tit out the back of a private jet.

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"I have a cracking photo of Kerry and and his wife having an intimate dinner with Assad and his wife , id love to see a re-sit of this one ! ( for what its worth , Assad used to be a dentist in London ...so he's deffo gassed a few ) "

He was never a dentist in London, he trained, or partially trained in London to be an eye doctor.

He never finished that training and left after 18 months to enter officer training in the military.

over a year ago

Wouldn't Zebras be more of a weapon of mass destruction? They'd likely splatter as they hit the deck.

Not unlike the olden day technique where they threw rotten horse corpses over the castle walls.

Post new Message to Thread