Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Deleting messages.....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Now I've been on here over a month now and I just don't get the whole people who read your message and delete it without even looking at your profile.

Granted I appreciate single ladies and couples must get hundreds of messages but give is blokes a chance it's hard enough as it is

I try to write what they have asked for and send a pic if requested and I class myself as fun friendly and not pushy or abusive,

Come on someone give me a break

Xxxx

Ps this is no rant and i'm saying this very much tongue in cheek as I'm bored at work xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

How do you know they don't look at your profile you have the option to turn off showing up on who has looked at me...so they may have and you just don't know...

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I bulk delete. You can see the first few words of a message and that can be enough to lead to a delete. Plus, they may be looking at your profile but in stealth mode.

Keep it light, have patience and have fun.

Welcome aboard the Skylark.

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Lots of folk perve in stealth mode so maybe they've looked at your profile and decided you weren't for them...

Any hoo, bloody well get back to work, you shirker

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I delete as I get more than 100 messages a day but I work so hard pressing delete on every individual message, it makes me feel better than bulk deleting

dont let it get to you, keep on trying... good luck

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Some people look at the profile in stealth mode before reading the message.

Ranty profiles about other site users being time wasters, profiles that are negative and don't say what they're looking for but show a sense of entitlement etc = deleted message!

over a year ago

Ladies ladies ladies,

Well you live and learn I never knew that

Right where's that stealth button

And everyone's entitled to a lunch break ...... Or two xxx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I delete as I get more than 100 messages a day but I work so hard pressing delete on every individual message, it makes me feel better than bulk deleting

dont let it get to you, keep on trying... good luck"

I know the feeling - the volume of messages I get from hot women saying "come to mine now, my pussy wants fucking" is unbelievable

Come on ladies a bit more effort - tell me about yourself and please a face pic I know what a pair if tits and a pussy looks like!!

By *uby0000Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

I dread deleting cos of the amount of mail I get asking WHY I deleted!!!!

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"I delete as I get more than 100 messages a day but I work so hard pressing delete on every individual message, it makes me feel better than bulk deleting

I know the feeling - the volume of messages I get from hot women saying "come to mine now, my pussy wants fucking" is unbelievable

Come on ladies a bit more effort - tell me about yourself and please a face pic I know what a pair if tits and a pussy looks like!! "

I am with you brother, they think we are pieces of meat...

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Yep I look in stealth mode.

Some messages get deleted without reading just from the first line, something in the profile or pictures that makes it clear my profile hasn't been read etc.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I dread deleting cos of the amount of mail I get asking WHY I deleted!!!!"

Really?!! Do be actually do that?!!

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"I dread deleting cos of the amount of mail I get asking WHY I deleted!!!!"

I just delete those too

over a year ago

Come on ladies a bit more effort - tell me about yourself and please a face pic I know what a pair if tits and a pussy looks like!! "

never had that kind of msg from a woman u lucky to get any at all

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Come on ladies a bit more effort - tell me about yourself and please a face pic I know what a pair if tits and a pussy looks like!!

I am with you brother, they think we are pieces of meat... "

Oh you two, how awful for you!

By *uby0000Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

"I dread deleting cos of the amount of mail I get asking WHY I deleted!!!!

Really?!! Do be actually do that?!! "

they get reaaly ratty about the fact I deleted but as an example yesterday I had 300 peeps browse me!!!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

they get reaaly ratty about the fact I deleted but as an example yesterday I had 300 peeps browse me!!!"

Wow!

over a year ago

I am with you brother, they think we are pieces of meat... "

Yes absolutely no sense of respect or any understanding of how hurtful it can be by just being seen as a quick fuck

Worst of all are the FF couples who pester and get abusive when you say no I don't want to watch you both play together and then fuck you - come respect please

over a year ago

I delete nothing , its Wayne that has OCD

Lynn

over a year ago

@OP your first few words/line is visible without even opening it.

Make those words count.

over a year ago

they get reaaly ratty about the fact I deleted but as an example yesterday I had 300 peeps browse me!!!"

Please be more spacific you had 301.... Oooop's bang goes stealth mode..hehe.

By *exxifun5Couple
over a year ago

NORWICH

Love it

over a year ago

Some great repliespeeps keeping me smiling I think the forum is the place to have fun....

And forget stealth mode all the best stalkers make themself know....

Didnt someone once say you can only class yourself as famous when you get yourself a stalker so come on turn off the stealth mode....

Oh and if someone deletes my message that its no more chances their loss

Right lets look at some of your profiles..........

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Oh and if someone deletes my message that its no more chances their loss"

I will never understand this phrase.... If I delete a message from someone..... I'm not interested... so it's no loss to me...

over a year ago

"Oh and if someone deletes my message that its no more chances their loss

I will never understand this phrase.... If I delete a message from someone..... I'm not interested... so it's no loss to me... "

It was a joke

Post new Message to Thread