Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

cosmetic advice

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have two small (decent spot sized) fatty deposits on the upper inside corner of each eye. They are called xanthomas and are a sign of high cholesterol (I have been tested and and am on the low end).

Anyway, although they aren't massive, I am very self conscious of them especially as I have always been told they are my nicest facial feature. I've never been a big make up wearer, only wear it when I go out/meet etc and even then its very minimal. As I don't want to start wearing loads of thick eyeshadow to try and hide them, can anyone recommend a decent cover stick or similar please. I wouldn't really want to spend anything more than £30 xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I have two small (decent spot sized) fatty deposits on the upper inside corner of each eye. They are called xanthomas and are a sign of high cholesterol (I have been tested and and am on the low end).

Anyway, although they aren't massive, I am very self conscious of them especially as I have always been told they are my nicest facial feature. I've never been a big make up wearer, only wear it when I go out/meet etc and even then its very minimal. As I don't want to start wearing loads of thick eyeshadow to try and hide them, can anyone recommend a decent cover stick or similar please. I wouldn't really want to spend anything more than £30 xx"

Touche Eclait Yves Saint Laurent

over a year ago

"I have two small (decent spot sized) fatty deposits on the upper inside corner of each eye. They are called xanthomas and are a sign of high cholesterol (I have been tested and and am on the low end).

Anyway, although they aren't massive, I am very self conscious of them especially as I have always been told they are my nicest facial feature. I've never been a big make up wearer, only wear it when I go out/meet etc and even then its very minimal. As I don't want to start wearing loads of thick eyeshadow to try and hide them, can anyone recommend a decent cover stick or similar please. I wouldn't really want to spend anything more than £30 xxTouche Eclait Yves Saint Laurent "

Thanks. I already have that, its good for hiding the bags but not for the spots x

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Try cosmetics that are made for TV as its covers up...or try double wear foundation my Estée Lauder which is good...

over a year ago

"Try cosmetics that are made for TV as its covers up...or try double wear foundation my Estée Lauder which is good..."

Made for tv as in telly or transvestites???

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"Try cosmetics that are made for TV as its covers up...or try double wear foundation my Estée Lauder which is good...

Made for tv as in telly or transvestites???"

Telly...but try double wear foundation

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Or you can get scar/tattoo cover stuff. That might be good too x

over a year ago

"Or you can get scar/tattoo cover stuff. That might be good too x "

Do you think that would be really thick? I want something that looks like there is nothing there, if you know what I mean xz

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"Or you can get scar/tattoo cover stuff. That might be good too x

Do you think that would be really thick? I want something that looks like there is nothing there, if you know what I mean xz

"

It's not that thick it looks natural

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

Go to doctor and get them whipped off .

over a year ago

"Go to doctor and get them whipped off ."

I've asked, they won't remove them as they under the skin and where they are situated x

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"

It's prob slightly thicker than normal but just make sure you blend it right in and apply a tiny bit at a time then powder over the top x

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"

Mac studio finish concealer is brilliant it hides tattoos but is lightweight and it's 15 quid

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Can you get to a debenhans/fenwicks etc. they have mac, benefit counters there they will have testers you can try and they'll show you the best way to apply it x

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Mac studio finish concealer is brilliant it hides tattoos but is lightweight and it's 15 quid "

great minds cheeky x

over a year ago

"Can you get to a debenhans/fenwicks etc. they have mac, benefit counters there they will have testers you can try and they'll show you the best way to apply it x"

Yes, I've heard of both of those, I will definitely take a trip x

over a year ago

Mac studio finish concealer is brilliant it hides tattoos but is lightweight and it's 15 quid "

Sounds good and reasonably priced. Thanks x

By *ogistical NightmaresCouple
over a year ago

Manchester Area

Or go to different cosmetic counters in somewhere like debenhams and ask them to recommend something. Ask them to show you how well it works. then you aren't wasting your money buying something that doesn't work for you

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

Mac studio finish concealer is brilliant it hides tattoos but is lightweight and it's 15 quid

Sounds good and reasonably priced. Thanks x"

I used to use it when I did make up...and still use it now

Post new Message to Thread