Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

you never know what life brings

Jump to newest

By *heScotandthegirl OP   Couple
over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

A year ago yesterday i met the most amazing man for a one off night in a Holiday Inn, it was just supposed to be a night of filthy fun. Instead i met someone i wanted plenty more filthy fun with and a year later we are happier than ever and getting kinkier by the day.

You never know what twists and turns life has for you!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would love this to happen with me some day! I think my perfect partner would be from fab

By *obbygggMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

"A year ago yesterday i met the most amazing man for a one off night in a Holiday Inn, it was just supposed to be a night of filthy fun. Instead i met someone i wanted plenty more filthy fun with and a year later we are happier than ever and getting kinkier by the day.

You never know what twists and turns life has for you! "

Pleased for you.

over a year ago

pleased for you, shame everyone cant have the same good luck, wouldnt be so many grumpy people around.

over a year ago

Your right we never know what's around the corner. Congratulations xx

over a year ago

"pleased for you, shame everyone cant have the same good luck, wouldnt be so many grumpy people around. "

Your right there

over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

Being the subject of this thread started by my frankly fucking awesome gf, partner, slave, yang to my yin I thought better stick my tuppenceworth in.

Not everyone 'gets' us, we met for sex, we mostly live 400 miles apart but we get each other. Totally. And no matter what the obstacles when you meet someone like that it is all worth it. Happy swinging everyone, no matter how cynical or grumpy they may be. We really are only here once as trite as that may sound.

Ruby, I love you so totally and love owning you. Xxx

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

You never know what's around the corner

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/09/13 00:25:40]

over a year ago

"You never know what's around the corner "

I can say with a great deal of confidence that my bed is just around the corner ... what tomorrow brings is not as certain though

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"You never know what's around the corner

I can say with a great deal of confidence that my bed is just around the corner ... what tomorrow brings is not as certain though "

True but we have to live on the now and not on the laters

over a year ago

A philosophical pumpkin no less

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"A philosophical pumpkin no less "

Ahhh yes I am a butternut squash

over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

I can say with a great deal of confidence that my bed is just around the corner ... what tomorrow brings is not as certain though

True but we have to live on the now and not on the laters "

Totally agree, nobody knows for sure what the next moment will bring but I/we also made it happen a bit, having met on another casual sex encounters site, chatted for months, I made an unscheduled stopover on a trip just to meet her as our chat was an almost unbelievable combination of sizzling hot and just so comfortable. What a night in the hotel that was frankly, pot noodles, great sex from the word go (which has somehow still managed to just keep getting better!!!), and so many laughs. I am frankly smug as hell and not ashamed to admit it!

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

Totally agree, nobody knows for sure what the next moment will bring but I/we also made it happen a bit, having met on another casual sex encounters site, chatted for months, I made an unscheduled stopover on a trip just to meet her as our chat was an almost unbelievable combination of sizzling hot and just so comfortable. What a night in the hotel that was frankly, pot noodles, great sex from the word go (which has somehow still managed to just keep getting better!!!), and so many laughs. I am frankly smug as hell and not ashamed to admit it!"

It's one that is rare on here that two people connect on a site that is for sexual fun...so fair play to you...

over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

Totally agree, nobody knows for sure what the next moment will bring but I/we also made it happen a bit, having met on another casual sex encounters site, chatted for months, I made an unscheduled stopover on a trip just to meet her as our chat was an almost unbelievable combination of sizzling hot and just so comfortable. What a night in the hotel that was frankly, pot noodles, great sex from the word go (which has somehow still managed to just keep getting better!!!), and so many laughs. I am frankly smug as hell and not ashamed to admit it!

It's one that is rare on here that two people connect on a site that is for sexual fun...so fair play to you... "

I suspect it is less rare than you might think but thank you. We love each other and enjoy having sex with others, which is part of what we love about each other. We can be totallyhonest about it to each other so it's a huge pressure off a relationship in myopinion and neither of us wants that to change about the other. She flirts like hell on here and i love reading it!

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

It's one that is rare on here that two people connect on a site that is for sexual fun...so fair play to you...

I suspect it is less rare than you might think but thank you. We love each other and enjoy having sex with others, which is part of what we love about each other. We can be totallyhonest about it to each other so it's a huge pressure off a relationship in myopinion and neither of us wants that to change about the other. She flirts like hell on here and i love reading it!"

Well it lasted a year in fab world that is something

over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

I suspect it is less rare than you might think but thank you. We love each other and enjoy having sex with others, which is part of what we love about each other. We can be totallyhonest about it to each other so it's a huge pressure off a relationship in myopinion and neither of us wants that to change about the other. She flirts like hell on here and i love reading it!

Well it lasted a year in fab world that is something "

Perhaps but there are loads of couples on here been on and together longer than that.

over a year ago

Well here is wishing you many more years

over a year ago

So lovely to hear a positive story. Well done the two of you...keep on enjoying each other. Good things CAN be just around the corner.....

By *azzaahhWoman
over a year ago

north wales / chester

Just need to know what corner

over a year ago

"Just need to know what corner "

I'm dressed as a pimp....very approachable...

By *azzaahhWoman
over a year ago

north wales / chester

"Just need to know what corner

I'm dressed as a pimp....very approachable... "

Do u have red light too

over a year ago

"Being the subject of this thread started by my frankly fucking awesome gf, partner, slave, yang to my yin I thought better stick my tuppenceworth in.

Not everyone 'gets' us, we met for sex, we mostly live 400 miles apart but we get each other. Totally. And no matter what the obstacles when you meet someone like that it is all worth it. Happy swinging everyone, no matter how cynical or grumpy they may be. We really are only here once as trite as that may sound.

Ruby, I love you so totally and love owning you. Xxx"

Awwwwww wow 3

You lucky buggers

over a year ago

Hmmmm does the less than sign not work?

over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

Thank you for the well wishes.

I wish you every success and pleasure in whatever makes you happy

Ruby x

over a year ago

It's great when you find someone you can connect with totally and be yourself.

I'm sure there are more stories like this but people don't come forward which is a shame as I'm sure the community would love to hear about successes instead of the usual failures...... (Men moaning about not getting a meet yada yada)

I hope it lasts for a very long time.....life is short enjoy every moment x

over a year ago

"You never know what twists and turns life has for you!"
#

Never a truer word spoken....

ted.

over a year ago

"Being the subject of this thread started by my frankly fucking awesome gf, partner, slave, yang to my yin I thought better stick my tuppenceworth in.

Ruby, I love you so totally and love owning you. Xxx"

Aww!! It's fantastic to read, congrats to you both!! xx

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

be happy

over a year ago

Thats lovely

good luck to you both

over a year ago

"So lovely to hear a positive story. Well done the two of you...keep on enjoying each other. Good things CAN be just around the corner..... "

Mmmm...........you're so right!!

over a year ago

"A year ago yesterday i met the most amazing man for a one off night in a Holiday Inn, it was just supposed to be a night of filthy fun. Instead i met someone i wanted plenty more filthy fun with and a year later we are happier than ever and getting kinkier by the day."

Jeha!..

"

You never know what twists and turns life has for you! "

Chaha!

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

It's a lovely story to hear xx

By *OMBSTACKCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

Same scenario planned meet just for fun and now two years later and 19 month old and as of today a house full of stuff as he has just moved in and out of his barracks. It was destiny

over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

Aw congrats to you both xxx

Post new Message to Thread