Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Verifications

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does it make you a hottie if you post like a thousand verifications??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Does it make you a hottie if you post like a thousand verifications??"
Have you sat there and counted?

over a year ago

Nope and no intention, just figure of speech lol ,but does it if you verified by loads? And post them

By *kywatcherMan
over a year ago

Southwick

A thousand verifications can post?

over a year ago

Yes unless you read it wrong (most probably) but yes sir yes!

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Nope and no intention, just figure of speech lol ,but does it if you verified by loads? And post them "
I do not think it has any baring on whether someone is a hottie or not....busy yes...a hottie, not necessarily

over a year ago

"Nope and no intention, just figure of speech lol ,but does it if you verified by loads? And post them I do not think it has any baring on whether someone is a hottie or not....busy yes...a hottie, not necessarily "

Aye ..just someone (no name) ranted 'check my verifications I got over 65 ! I'm like okay so ? Cut the story short it didn't make sense .Anyways thanks suppose the rest prefer to keep they veris to themselves which is cool .thanks pretty face

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Ohh er femme you have pulled

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Does it make you a hottie if you post like a thousand verifications??"

If you use that theory I am a munter

By *adcowWoman
over a year ago

kirkcaldy

i have loads of verifications too but then i have been on the site for almost 8 yr and have been to numerous socials where i have met upwards of 100 people at a time. doesn't mean i've had sex with them all!

over a year ago

"Does it make you a hottie if you post like a thousand verifications??

If you use that theory I am a munter "

No theory .. Just a wee observation and a bit of I been around check my veris

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 07/09/13 01:00:10]

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 07/09/13 01:01:46]

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Does it make you a hottie if you post like a thousand verifications??

If you use that theory I am a munter

No theory .. Just a wee observation and a bit of I been around check my veris "

Thing is a lot of people put great store in verifications and don't meet those without them as they're seen as fake without.

Therefore, some people adapt the "look at my veris I'm genuine" approach. Like all things on here, some will like to see them some won't!

Vive la difference!

over a year ago

No it doesn't make you a hottie it makes you have a fanny like a wizards sleeve though

over a year ago

"Nope and no intention, just figure of speech lol ,but does it if you verified by loads? And post them "

You mean a metaphorical thousand?

over a year ago

Hundreds of veris would put me off, some women I have met say too many on a bloke's profile is a turn off.

Of course don't trust veris anyway, people are too nice in many cases.

over a year ago

I never ask for or give verifications, I meet mostly married men, who need discretion.

If someone approaches me and does have verifications, I check the person who has left it, to try and build up a picture of my potential meets exploits, sexuality etc.

so they can be a usefull tool in deciding who not to meet, for my safety.

over a year ago

"I never ask for or give verifications, I meet mostly married men, who need discretion.

If someone approaches me and does have verifications, I check the person who has left it, to try and build up a picture of my potential meets exploits, sexuality etc.

so they can be a usefull tool in deciding who not to meet, for my safety."

over a year ago

"Hundreds of veris would put me off, some women I have met say too many on a bloke's profile is a turn off.

Of course don't trust veris anyway, people are too nice in many cases. "

over a year ago

One or a thousand, its all the same to me. I'm interested in the person and how we can make verifications together!

I think far too much time and energy is spent agonising, analysing and pontificating over verifications - as a result of which there are some fantastic potential meets that just slip through peoples fingers.

over a year ago

"Hundreds of veris would put me off, some women I have met say too many on a bloke's profile is a turn off.

Of course don't trust veris anyway, people are too nice in many cases. "

Why would anyone assume loads of veri's is negative?

What about social meets, club meets and parties? Not every veri means they played, so why judge someone purely on a number? What about meets where no veri is left? What if someone's on multiple sites? What if they have repeat meets? The variables are endless!!

Add the fact that the sites been around a fair few years and its easy to get into treble figures just meeting a couple of times a month over 4/5 years!

Take veri's for what they are - proof someone exists - rather than assuming its s play by play account of every sexual encounter they've ever had - and it's one less thing to stress about on site!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Do people count fake veris from fakes as part of the total?

over a year ago

"Nope and no intention, just figure of speech lol ,but does it if you verified by loads? And post them I do not think it has any baring on whether someone is a hottie or not....busy yes...a hottie, not necessarily

Aye ..just someone (no name) ranted 'check my verifications I got over 65 ! I'm like okay so ? Cut the story short it didn't make sense .Anyways thanks suppose the rest prefer to keep they veris to themselves which is cool .thanks pretty face "

Sounds like they need to brag about their veri's to boost their confidence.

over a year ago

A veri is there to show that the profile is genuine and actively meets when they say they will, be it play, social or club, the content of the veri isnt really important.

over a year ago

I have had a few in a short time on here and it may look bad but they are all repeat meets . I think when they play with me they think " Surely no one can be that bad " So they give me another go

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Its always good to find out which men think I am the site bike by having a higher than average amount of veris.

No, it doesn't make me a hottie. It makes me an active and probably not too fussy member of the site. (Or a bit of a slag, depending on the other persons opinion).

over a year ago

"Its always good to find out which men think I am the site bike by having a higher than average amount of veris.

No, it doesn't make me a hottie. It makes me an active and probably not too fussy member of the site. (Or a bit of a slag, depending on the other persons opinion)."

I wouldn't say it makes you less fussy. You might have turned down 1,000 offers. Only you know if you shagged everyone that offered.

How many is average? I have mine plus more veri's on my other account.

By *obb2upCouple
over a year ago

Bangor

it shows you are genuine and would turn up if invited.......lots dont usually no verification on their profile

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/09/13 08:57:42]

over a year ago

Lots of verifications put me off

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Couldn't give a toss what people think about how many veris I've git to be fair.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Nope and no intention, just figure of speech lol ,but does it if you verified by loads? And post them I do not think it has any baring on whether someone is a hottie or not....busy yes...a hottie, not necessarily

Aye ..just someone (no name) ranted 'check my verifications I got over 65 ! I'm like okay so ? Cut the story short it didn't make sense .Anyways thanks suppose the rest prefer to keep they veris to themselves which is cool .thanks pretty face

Sounds like they need to brag about their veri's to boost their confidence. "

If the question was 'so you meet?' or 'have you had much luck in here?' etc then I'd point them to my veris because it means they haven't read the profile have they!! Not bragging about my conquests just can't be doing with stupid questions.

over a year ago

If the question was 'so you meet?' or 'have you had much luck in here?' etc then I'd point them to my veris because it means they haven't read the profile have they!! Not bragging about my conquests just can't be doing with stupid questions. "

Fair point.

over a year ago

If the question was 'so you meet?' or 'have you had much luck in here?' etc then I'd point them to my veris because it means they haven't read the profile have they!! Not bragging about my conquests just can't be doing with stupid questions. "

Glad to see I'm not the only one who does this and for exactly the same reason

over a year ago

no it could mean that youre not that fussy.

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"Lots of verifications put me off"

But if you choose not to show your verification summary then you might only show 3 veris but actually have 300...

Post new Message to Thread