Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

advice

Jump to newest

By *exycleaner OP   Woman
over a year ago

pontefract

hello and good day to you all.

my question is simple is it wrong to be on a swing site if you not want to meet anyone.on another site i am on had a guy send me a nasty email cos i not want to

meet him ,he says i am wallowing in self pity and feeling sorry for myself as i not want to meet anyone (dont ban me not talking about anyone on here )so wondered if i am in the wrong

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ark Gr8 Teddy BearMan
over a year ago

Wigan

I don't see the problem. We all want different things from being here. If you're interest is more voyeuristic in nature what's the problem.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's fine if you don't want to meet. I'm currently not meeting either due to being in a new relationship (yes, she knows I'm on here). I only log in to chat with friends and use the forums.

By *uixotic QuestMan
over a year ago

Ramsgate

you get what you want out of sites like this if you do not want to meet people and are happy just talking to them i see no problem with that. if this guy can not get that through his head he does not deserve to meet people. respect for other peoples views and reasons for being on said sites should be at the forefront when messaging. not imposing a must meet just because they want to.

over a year ago

i take it you are talking about not wanting to meet on this other site, as you seem to have done so here.

its your choice.

7you want meet, you have meet

you no want meet, you no have meet

who does he think he is trying to tell you how to use the site you are on?

how does he know you are wallowing in self pity?

sounds rather desperate and you would have to be to meet this parasite

over a year ago

"hello and good day to you all.

my question is simple is it wrong to be on a swing site if you not want to meet anyone.on another site i am on had a guy send me a nasty email cos i not want to

meet him ,he says i am wallowing in self pity and feeling sorry for myself as i not want to meet anyone (dont ban me not talking about anyone on here )so wondered if i am in the wrong "

Everyone to their own, if you dont want to meet and are honest and upfront about it I dont see the problem ...

over a year ago

Well im on here and havent met anyone for a cpl of yrs.....

Though i do intend to.........very soon

And anyways, its no ones business but yours what you do or dont do.

over a year ago

pontefract

on this other site my profile said due to yet another tiemwaster not meeting anyone only keeping in touch with friends i have

made so this guy contacts me says he genuine ,but as i not chatted to him when invited to by him as i was prob at work he says that i am a timewaster and shouldnt be on site and cos i wont meet him says i'm sad and lonely

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Block him, ignore him and chat to who you want.

Take what you want from Fab, now and in the future, who knows you may want more than chat at some point; till then enjoy the nice people and block the twats !!!

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

"on this other site my profile said due to yet another tiemwaster not meeting anyone only keeping in touch with friends i have

made so this guy contacts me says he genuine ,but as i not chatted to him when invited to by him as i was prob at work he says that i am a timewaster and shouldnt be on site and cos i wont meet him says i'm sad and lonely "

If possible, ignore, delete and block. He is just very immature. You do what YOU want

over a year ago

pontefract

thanks guys , i do meet people and i go to clubs so i use this site to read the forums and join in with the banter

love you all

over a year ago

Good afternoon SC , we are all voluntarily on this site for our own reasons, whatever they may be ...its called freedom of choice , I enjoy The site for many reasons , The humour The intelect and sometimes The downright bizarre !, I haven't met anyone in person from this site , but that may change , but it will be at my pace and of a time of my choosing ..using The forums is a great time pass as its interactive and generally fun , as for your bullying friend ?..move on , you come across as a very genuine person in my view ....keep posting and being yourself ....have a great weekend !

over a year ago

pontefract

thank you for you kind words

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Its perfectly ok that you do not wish to meet....bollocks to em I say!!!

Nice to have you on the forums though.

over a year ago

"Its perfectly ok that you do not wish to meet....bollocks to em I say!!!

Nice to have you on the forums though. "

I wish femme would switch to her old avatar.

She was more of a bitch with that one and I liked it.

By *antoplay1976Couple
over a year ago

Chico

"hello and good day to you all.

meet him ,he says i am wallowing in self pity and feeling sorry for myself as i not want to meet anyone (dont ban me not talking about anyone on here )so wondered if i am in the wrong "

I'm still here and not looking for a meet currently. I found what I was looking for. On this site. I enjoy the people here. I have in my profile that I'm not looking to meet right now. I enjoy talking to people here and I enjoy the forums.

over a year ago

Tell him to get a life.....it's yr choice if u meet or don't.

Post new Message to Thread