Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What do you go...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

for in a person??

I seem to go for the personality of a person rather then there looks.

This site seems to work if your good looking (Model material)rather then having a good personality.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Looks first- I am a shallow bitch.

By *hocksandmissusCouple
over a year ago

Chester-ish

we go for ppl that can make us laugh xxx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

looks mostly because the first time i see someone and have thought he isnt my type only he keeps messaging me then i think maybe i shall try him then i find out i was right in the first place and he wasnt my type. you can judge a book by its cover most of the time i think.

over a year ago

There has to be an attraction....personality alone wont cut it for me if i dont fancy them.....but on the same score if they are attractive but a toss pot it still wont cut it.

over a year ago

Oh yes looks first I'm afraid

over a year ago

"There has to be an attraction....personality alone wont cut it for me if i dont fancy them.....but on the same score if they are attractive but a toss pot it still wont cut it."

deffinatley this

over a year ago

Looks always comes first

How can you fuck someone you ain't physically attracted to

over a year ago

Always needs to be some attraction so looks help, But I definitely need the guy I am meeting to have a personality, and if he can make me laugh then we are on!!

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

having a giggle and personality

over a year ago

looks are the first point of attraction but if the person has the personality of a slug or is just a self righteous toad of a wench...well she could be Playboy playmate of the year and I still wouldn't do her.

over a year ago

you have to see something in someone initially to give them the chance to allow their personality to come across, so no matter what anyone says, first thing HAS to be looks, whether face/body or body part.

same on here, you can send the best message ever, but if you have a silhouette as a profile pic, the chances are its being deleted without being read.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"looks are the first point of attraction but if the person has the personality of a slug or is just a self righteous toad of a wench...well she could be Playboy playmate of the year and I still wouldn't do her."
Ok lets turn that on its head, would you fuck someone who looked like the back end of a bus but had a great personality?

over a year ago

"Ok lets turn that on its head, would you fuck someone who looked like the back end of a bus but had a great personality?"

...offers up photo of self as exemplar....

over a year ago

Personality first then looks x

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Ok lets turn that on its head, would you fuck someone who looked like the back end of a bus but had a great personality?

"

I need a new button now.....

over a year ago

"looks are the first point of attraction but if the person has the personality of a slug or is just a self righteous toad of a wench...well she could be Playboy playmate of the year and I still wouldn't do her.Ok lets turn that on its head, would you fuck someone who looked like the back end of a bus but had a great personality?"

as a one off?

probably not, but would have a relationship with such.

but didnt feel the original question was aimed at pure instant sex.

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

On here for the most part you see a pic first then read the profile. Message etc. so if there's no attraction at all then its a no go.

I have been in relationships with people that I didn't think were my normal type etc but its different when you get to know someone over weeks/months for a long term thing.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"looks are the first point of attraction but if the person has the personality of a slug or is just a self righteous toad of a wench...well she could be Playboy playmate of the year and I still wouldn't do her.Ok lets turn that on its head, would you fuck someone who looked like the back end of a bus but had a great personality?

as a one off?

probably not, but would have a relationship with such.

but didnt feel the original question was aimed at pure instant sex."

Good thing about the forums, one can interpret threads as they wish lol

over a year ago

"Ok lets turn that on its head, would you fuck someone who looked like the back end of a bus but had a great personality?

I need a new button now..... "

Problem is all the 'junk male' offers you'd get offering to 'push it'

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Problem is all the 'junk male' offers you'd get offering to 'push it' "

Oh lots push my buttons...but rarely push THE button.....

over a year ago

Problem is all the 'junk male' offers you'd get offering to 'push it' Oh lots push my buttons...but rarely push THE button..... "

Thats because they don't have the launch codes!

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Problem is all the 'junk male' offers you'd get offering to 'push it' Oh lots push my buttons...but rarely push THE button.....

Thats because they don't have the launch codes!"

Houston...we have a problem....

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Wit and charm

By *yLongJourneyMan
over a year ago

Lowestoft

"looks are the first point of attraction but if the person has the personality of a slug or is just a self righteous toad of a wench...well she could be Playboy playmate of the year and I still wouldn't do her.Ok lets turn that on its head, would you fuck someone who looked like the back end of a bus but had a great personality?"

100% yes i would fuck someone who looked like the back end of a bus, looks are unimportant to me, personality is very important to me and i cant stand reading profiles who say that looks are everything, i know im ugly i have accepted it, i just dont need reminding of it, i just want to play with anyone i can find, thats me all over, i have no standards really

over a year ago

physical attraction initially then personality, humour and being an all round good egg

over a year ago

To get the thread back on track (a bit) - personality for me. I have to have some sort of connection other than genital!

'Looks' to coin the phrase, are't a critical thing because so much of what constitutes 'Looks' for me carries through in a really great personality.

Plus I can close my eyes and think of Dawn French.

over a year ago

Lol most men on here would fuck anything with a pulse ..

My cock won't raise up for the occasion if she ugly ...has happened few times ...

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"looks are the first point of attraction but if the person has the personality of a slug or is just a self righteous toad of a wench...well she could be Playboy playmate of the year and I still wouldn't do her.Ok lets turn that on its head, would you fuck someone who looked like the back end of a bus but had a great personality?

100% yes i would fuck someone who looked like the back end of a bus, looks are unimportant to me, personality is very important to me and i cant stand reading profiles who say that looks are everything, i know im ugly i have accepted it, i just dont need reminding of it, i just want to play with anyone i can find, thats me all over, i have no standards really"

Well there is something for everyone then.....just as well as we are all different.

over a year ago

Hello all,

'Depravity'

Alec

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Mixture of looks and personality....

over a year ago

"for in a person??

This site seems to work if your good looking (Model material)rather then having a good personality."

I was once told by someone this is the best way to find out how you really feel about yourself answering a question like this. You will fond the confident people who like their looks and the way they are will put looks as a priority as naturally the form of the opposite sex is supposed to visually stimulate someone and the perfect shape and looks are more desirable and achievable for people who perceive they look ok. The people who are less confident , the self loathers and ones who don't like their looks will go for personality and exclude looks as they don't feel inwardly they would be successful in the search for very good looking people. People are essentially very good at compromise and accepting what they see as their place or lot. Its not an ideal situation but after hearing it its pretty accurate I must say.

over a year ago

I gave up trying to fool people I was good looking years ago. These days I rely on my personality, money and a proprietary blend of Sex Panther and Rohypnol aftershave.

God Im so lonely.....

over a year ago

"for in a person??

This site seems to work if your good looking (Model material)rather then having a good personality.

I was once told by someone this is the best way to find out how you really feel about yourself answering a question like this. You will fond the confident people who like their looks and the way they are will put looks as a priority as naturally the form of the opposite sex is supposed to visually stimulate someone and the perfect shape and looks are more desirable and achievable for people who perceive they look ok. The people who are less confident , the self loathers and ones who don't like their looks will go for personality and exclude looks as they don't feel inwardly they would be successful in the search for very good looking people. People are essentially very good at compromise and accepting what they see as their place or lot. Its not an ideal situation but after hearing it its pretty accurate I must say. "

...was this person called Narcissus?

over a year ago

"for in a person??

I was once told by someone this is the best way to find out how you really feel about yourself answering a question like this. You will fond the confident people who like their looks and the way they are will put looks as a priority as naturally the form of the opposite sex is supposed to visually stimulate someone and the perfect shape and looks are more desirable and achievable for people who perceive they look ok. The people who are less confident , the self loathers and ones who don't like their looks will go for personality and exclude looks as they don't feel inwardly they would be successful in the search for very good looking people. People are essentially very good at compromise and accepting what they see as their place or lot. Its not an ideal situation but after hearing it its pretty accurate I must say. "

over a year ago

Call me shallow but defo looks n personality!

over a year ago

People judge people different ways i still think meeting a person is best way to judge someone

over a year ago

Looks followed by personality

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"People judge people different ways i still think meeting a person is best way to judge someone "
Dont say that after loads of us women drool after celebs.....cause its for their personality dontcha know.

over a year ago

Got to be the looks first as you wouldn't even send a message to someone you didn't like the look of in the first place.

Although that doesn't guarantee that you'll like that person's personality if you actually meet up.

By *yLongJourneyMan
over a year ago

Lowestoft

"Got to be the looks first as you wouldn't even send a message to someone you didn't like the look of in the first place.

Although that doesn't guarantee that you'll like that person's personality if you actually meet up."

i would definitely send a message to someone who hasn't got the looks, i would give them a chance which i have been denied so many times on here for not being the right person

over a year ago

on here sepcifically its the profile.

if its well written and contains humour then we move onto the pics.

if not, then no matter what people look like, it just isnt happening.

we dont just open the door and jump on people. if we cant have a decent conversation then we have no interest

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"Looks first- I am a shallow bitch. "

Me too.

over a year ago

"Looks first- I am a shallow bitch. "

Me too... At least we admit it!