Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

advice on sex after birth

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey just wandering what sex feels like after child birth?This is open to male and female side. Did you find your partner felt looser after it? Or ladies did your partner not fill you up as much?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *randub69Man
over a year ago

city

"Hey just wandering what sex feels like after child birth?This is open to male and female side. Did you find your partner felt looser after it? Or ladies did your partner not fill you up as much? "

It's fifteen years since I was in that position, so I dont remember much... But I remember something about waiting a couple of weeks as the woman has a very high chance of getting pregnant again. But then again i suppose if u use a condom that won't happen

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hey just wandering what sex feels like after child birth?This is open to male and female side. Did you find your partner felt looser after it? Or ladies did your partner not fill you up as much? "

You have sex after having babies?

Truth be known I cannot remember the sex side of it. I simply remember being exhausted most of the time due to being a baby feeding machine and the fact the little darling took months before she even settled into a six hour night sleep.

If you or your partner are pregnant or just had a baby, I'd advise concentrating on the sensual side of intimacy. Of course your sexual relationship as a couple is still very important, but only a woman knows just how demanding babies can be from a physical perspective (even if Dad is helping at night). The body takes time to recover from labour (so-called cos it is "hard labour"), add to that breast-feeding and sleepless nights.

Anyway I'm sure you've read the baby books so I'll shush now

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

Lost my virginity at 18 do don't know such An easy pun

over a year ago

"Hey just wandering what sex feels like after child birth?This is open to male and female side. Did you find your partner felt looser after it? Or ladies did your partner not fill you up as much?

You have sex after having babies?

Truth be known I cannot remember the sex side of it. I simply remember being exhausted most of the time due to being a baby feeding machine and the fact the little darling took months before she even settled into a six hour night sleep.

If you or your partner are pregnant or just had a baby, I'd advise concentrating on the sensual side of intimacy. Of course your sexual relationship as a couple is still very important, but only a woman knows just how demanding babies can be from a physical perspective (even if Dad is helping at night). The body takes time to recover from labour (so-called cos it is "hard labour"), add to that breast-feeding and sleepless nights.

Anyway I'm sure you've read the baby books so I'll shush now "

Sensual side of intimacy after the birth. During pregnancy she may well be one horny devil

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The waiting part doesn't worry me haha, and I understand the sensual side of it, there's a little person who need looking after and a cwtch with your wife when you got 5 mins is amazing, but I'm wandering what the physical side of it will be like.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

It takes a bit of time to settle down and the nature of the birth may affect the feel.

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

I guess what you're really asking is, will you still be able to touch the sides ?

By *irtyDee33Woman
over a year ago

South Yorkshire

Pelvic floor excercises!!! Lol I still do them now and my youngest is 11 years

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"I guess what you're really asking is, will you still be able to touch the sides ? "

over a year ago

Pelvic floors work...i waited a few weeks after the boys about 4 as i was exhausted

over a year ago

Never stayed around for 9 months to find out!

Heading to hills to hide from my awful joke!

over a year ago

Use her other hole instead

By *irtyDee33Woman
over a year ago

South Yorkshire

"Use her other hole instead "

Only a man would say that lol all muscles that end are used in childbirth!!!! They need time to go back to normal!

over a year ago

Opt for a c section, apparently that keeps everything tight

over a year ago

Not experienced child Birth but still do my pelvic floor to keep me right and to stop me weeing myself when I laugh ! X

over a year ago

such a temptation to say something about waiting for an age of consent here lol.

is there not something that says you have to wait a certain amount if time after childbirth before its comfortable, or is it purely down to the ladies discretion?

over a year ago

"Not experienced child Birth but still do my pelvic floor to keep me right and to stop me weeing myself when I laugh ! X"

Opps keep me tight !

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Once the bleeding has stopped no need to wait if you are both up for it... but do use protection! A woman can get pregnant before her first post birth period.

As for the feeling that will depend on how the birth goes I guess. I didn't notice a difference and was a horny bitch as soon as I was able.

over a year ago

Yes you r advised not 2 have sex 4 awhile and given pelvic exercise list to do. It depends on if you do them or not......

over a year ago

"I guess what you're really asking is, will you still be able to touch the sides ? "

Fucking looollll!!!

over a year ago

I had sections with all my kids so felt the same to me

over a year ago

I was tighter after I gave birth, mostly because I didn't have sex for a while being pregnant, it felt fine after each birth and I had sex from a few days to a few weeks after birth. x

over a year ago

"Never stayed around for 9 months to find out!

Heading to hills to hide from my awful joke!"

over a year ago

"Pelvic floor excercises!!! Lol I still do them now and my youngest is 11 years"

This.. I've had 6 kids and so far not had anyone tying a plank to their feet to stop them falling in.

I don't know if there is much difference for a guy but certainly wasn't for me.

Cali

Post new Message to Thread