Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Are we asking for it?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Right my timing of this question may not have been right yesterday

But by showing a bit of flesh on our profiles are we asking for the type of mail we get?

From personal experience i used to get some pretty vile mail even when i only had my eye pic up.

But something made me think yesterday.....should we have to cover up or just put up?

I personally think people should have a bit more about them than to send moronic messages and just because its a swingers site....we shouldn't be treated like any old tits and fanny material

Opinions please.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think people should be respectful. But also if a person has gaping minge pics on their profiles they shouldn't be surprised when they get a certain type of mail.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

As I said before I got called a fat lump of lard I. A message and that I should cover up as people don't want to see my rolls of fat on show....well I think fuck em....

over a year ago

I still agree. Nobody should receive shit mail.

But I think because it's such a wide spectrum here, especially single males, your likely to receive that sort of thing no matter what.

It certainly doesn't make it right.

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

Twats will be twats whatever pics you have up. Ok the bulldog eating porrige pics aren't our cup of tea but I think people should be able to put what pics they like up without having to run the gauntlet of abusive messages from the hard of thinking but then stupid messages make a bloody good filter system

over a year ago

I agree with Steel Heals on this. Those who have ridiculous (in my opinion) gaping pussy and arse shots are obviously looking for some kind of different response to those of us who either cover up or display less hardcore shots in our public galleries. Obviously its their right to do so and is what they consider to be attractive but I, personally, avoid those kinds of photos.

Given that nearly all my photos are of me playing an instrument, most of my mail ends up being about music, which is fine with me currently...

over a year ago

"As I said before I got called a fat lump of lard I. A message and that I should cover up as people don't want to see my rolls of fat on show....well I think fuck em.... "

do you have his profile name, would love to meet him - not!!

over a year ago

"I think people should be respectful. But also if a person has gaping minge pics on their profiles they shouldn't be surprised when they get a certain type of mail."

I personally am not a fan of full on seeing what people eat for breaky or action shots but i still would never mail them being horrid because they chose to...i think some things are best left unsaid and unseen....but i get where your'e coming from.

Maybe people post those sort of pics as they enjoy that kind of attention thats another question

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"I agree with Steel Heals on this. Those who have ridiculous (in my opinion) gaping pussy and arse shots are obviously looking for some kind of different response to those of us who either cover up or display less hardcore shots in our public galleries. Obviously its their right to do so and is what they consider to be attractive but I, personally, avoid those kinds of photos.

Given that nearly all my photos are of me playing an instrument, most of my mail ends up being about music, which is fine with me currently..."

l

Mine are about that bloody mankini lol

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

As some will know when I 1st joined this site I was a cuple an had 2 or 3 pics of my ex on here. The mail we got was a joke so I see where your coming from. Seems most men an not just singles are bigger tits than they will ever stand a chance of feeling.

over a year ago

Don't ever change what you want to put on your profile because of other peoples attitudes....I doubt those people that send abuse would have the guts to say the same things to your face in the real world

Anyone that wants to take the time out of their shitty sad lives to send messages that are abusive don't deserve your thoughts or attention for a second......pity the sad fucks

over a year ago

"As I said before I got called a fat lump of lard I. A message and that I should cover up as people don't want to see my rolls of fat on show....well I think fuck em.... "

Yeah i once got that i wasnt curvy just fat and a minger....my thighs do look huge in my pic but hey ho i dont have a public face pic

over a year ago

If it wasn't for the abuse, I wouldn't get any mail.

That was a JOKE!

over a year ago

I wont ever change my pics because of someone its my profile my choice....something made me think about it yesterday and i just wondered if other people were singing off the same sheet.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"As I said before I got called a fat lump of lard I. A message and that I should cover up as people don't want to see my rolls of fat on show....well I think fuck em....

Which just goes to show that some people have no taste at all. Your pics are stunning, why should we be deprived of seeing them just because some people are abusive wankers."

I know I am not everyone's cup of tea and I am a person with a bit of meat...I just am a women that embraces what I have been given.

By *eonlylive1seCouple
over a year ago

Atherstone

I think for every idiot there is on here, there are twenty decent open minded ones !

We have never had abusive msgs about our pics personally, but have had one or two when we have said 'not for us' pm's

We look at pics that catch our eye at the time, and if we think 'oh dear, thats not pretty, we just move on , would never send a message to them , what isnt 'our thing' doesn't mean it isn' t other peoples !!

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

when my filters are off, I often get abusive mail, mainly because I'm fat and had loads of verifications (even tho most are social ones).

I've grown a thick skin, so not bothered anymore, often its down to me turning them down politely

over a year ago

"As I said before I got called a fat lump of lard I. A message and that I should cover up as people don't want to see my rolls of fat on show....well I think fuck em....

Which just goes to show that some people have no taste at all. Your pics are stunning, why should we be deprived of seeing them just because some people are abusive wankers.

I know I am not everyone's cup of tea and I am a person with a bit of meat...I just am a women that embraces what I have been given. "

I find it ridiculous that people mail others abuse because they don't fit in with their perception of what's attractive (to them). A reasonable person would surely just think "not for me" and move on to the next profile. I'd love to know what goes on in some people's minds, I really would.

I think you're lovely the way you are and wouldn't kick you out of bed if you farted...

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Where does the 'are we asking for it' question end?

Women are being intimidated by this question about how they/we dress in public leading to the Slut Walks to try and reclaim the right to dress as they/we want. Yes, there is appropriate dress for different occasions.

On a site such as this is the question doing the same?

We all have our judgement on what is appropriate, pleasing to the eye and right for us. Isn't it just another filtering system?

I use being sent a cock picture as one of my tilters.

over a year ago

Not sure why some get nasty mail ...... I get lovely mail here . Maybe I am just lucky .

over a year ago

In some ways, this harkens back to the question about sexual objectification and if the proliferation of graphic sexual imagery on this site leads to an almost dissociative state between the images & profile and the fact there there is a real person behind it all.

over a year ago

i have sexualy explicit pics on my profile and am a big woman, i hardly ever get any abusive messages though.

over a year ago

Post what ever you want chick! Its nice to see new pics up whatever they may be! Iv blocked single males from emailing me so if I fancy the look il email them (doesnt happen often!)

What's happened to women power and all that jazz?

Ignore the nasty emails report and block os all you can do and stay happy

By *lentyoffun40Couple
over a year ago

Lancashire

I think the fact that its a swingers site and many people , particularly singles may see it as " they swing ,so they are an easy lay"

So when they see a bit of flesh or action pics they will obviously try their luck

When it turns nasty is when they are rejected .. Simple

We have had guys message us saying mmmm lovely pics bla bla bla

Then when we have politely responded ( we try not to just delete) we have been told ... Well your not all fecking that anyway !

I'd like to bet that any abuse received from a cpls profile is likely to be 99% from a guy !

Put on your profiles whatever you see fit

If we all had to do things based on other people's tastes we would be knackered !

Get some flesh out !;-)

over a year ago

"I think people should be respectful. But also if a person has gaping minge pics on their profiles they shouldn't be surprised when they get a certain type of mail."

I agree with this, how you portray yourself will dictate the mail broadly speaking.

However even when I have hidden my profile & pictures I can guarantee I will still receive "those" types of messages.

Back to 3rd and your OP, just because I am showing some flesh, does not mean I am "game" for anything or indeed deserve to be treated like a piece of meat.

When I walk down the road and perhaps some leg or cleavage showing I wouldn't expect men to stop me in the street and say "fancy a fuck darling".

They may well think yeah I would like to shag her but it is all about being respectful and social etiquette!

over a year ago

"I agree with Steel Heals on this. Those who have ridiculous (in my opinion) gaping pussy and arse shots are obviously looking for some kind of different response to those of us who either cover up or display less hardcore shots in our public galleries. Obviously its their right to do so and is what they consider to be attractive but I, personally, avoid those kinds of photos.

Given that nearly all my photos are of me playing an instrument, most of my mail ends up being about music, which is fine with me currently...l

Mine are about that bloody mankini lol"

But it's such a good look!

My view? Sod everyone else - i post pics i like - and to hell with those that don't like them!

over a year ago

I choose my pics randomly. Makes no difference to the mail content I get

over a year ago

"Right my timing of this question may not have been right yesterday

But by showing a bit of flesh on our profiles are we asking for the type of mail we get?

From personal experience i used to get some pretty vile mail even when i only had my eye pic up.

But something made me think yesterday.....should we have to cover up or just put up?

I personally think people should have a bit more about them than to send moronic messages and just because its a swingers site....we shouldn't be treated like any old tits and fanny material

Opinions please."

Mail or male?

Every message I send I 'guarantee mutual reapect'. However, however we dress it up there are a small minority of women (and no doubt some are fake) whose profiles encourage the type of derogatory replies you decry

over a year ago

I really beg to differ really on the are we asking for it issue, because someone shows themselves in naked or play pics, it doesnt mean they should get abusive/assumptive mails from ANYONE!

I dont really like many of the ideas what people should have on their profiles..(ie a selection of lingerie shots/suit n tie/white boxers)-thats all fine really!, but there are exhibitionists on the site(I think I'm one), who likes pushing the boundaries into more explicit pictures.I and many I meet would be horrified being judged in either manner on our pics.

over a year ago

"I wont ever change my pics because of someone its my profile my choice....something made me think about it yesterday and i just wondered if other people were singing off the same sheet."
you do what makes you happy . If others don't like its hard luck .. xx

over a year ago

"Not sure why some get nasty mail ...... I get lovely mail here . Maybe I am just lucky . "

Maybe because they like your attitude, some people could get put off people by what they say on the forums.

By *onnyforfunMan
over a year ago

Doncaster

[Removed by poster at 05/09/13 09:15:20]

over a year ago

"Not sure why some get nasty mail ...... I get lovely mail here . Maybe I am just lucky . "

I don't get nasty or abusive messages either I think they are referring to "fancy a fuck type ones"

over a year ago

"Not sure why some get nasty mail ...... I get lovely mail here . Maybe I am just lucky .

I don't get nasty or abusive messages either I think they are referring to "fancy a fuck type ones" "

I dont get many of those either and if i do i dont take them too seriously, they could just be larking about, maybe had a few drinks.

over a year ago

"Not sure why some get nasty mail ...... I get lovely mail here . Maybe I am just lucky .

I don't get nasty or abusive messages either I think they are referring to "fancy a fuck type ones"

I dont get many of those either and if i do i dont take them too seriously, they could just be larking about, maybe had a few drinks.

"

Clearly makes it ok then

By *onnyforfunMan
over a year ago

Doncaster

U do right to take no notice off the idiots who slag you off your beautiful with a great body no wonder us gen guys find it hard to meet you lovely women cos off the morons they should realize big is beautiful xx

over a year ago

Clearly makes it ok then "

No, not realy but its hardly the crime of the century is it.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"As I said before I got called a fat lump of lard I. A message and that I should cover up as people don't want to see my rolls of fat on show....well I think fuck em.... U do right to take no notice off the idiots who slag you off your beautiful with a great body no wonder us gen guys find it hard to meet you lovely women cos off the morons they should realize big is beautiful xx "

They are not morons for having preferences it's their choice and I am not going to be everyone's preference the same as some are not mine...big is beautiful to some and not to others and I can't knock that...however what does annoys me is some abuse I get....which is rare but it happens

over a year ago

Maybe because they like your attitude, some people could get put off people by what they say on the forums."

Well I get a lot of mail .. and loads nothing to do with forums . Been here on fab a long time and can say only had one and that was a man up the road thinking I should meet as on the door step . I have no one in my block list too ... Is it I am married and have couples profile but I meet singles and john never chat here just me .

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I don't think anyone should accept vile mails, but, if we all going to have pics of ourselves in a state of undress then of course people may mention it in a mail, and I don't see anything wrong in that.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Ok, don't forget it is a general question, don't paste your mails on here

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/09/13 09:26:47]

over a year ago

Clearly makes it ok then

No, not realy but its hardly the crime of the century is it. "

Slightly dramatic there! Of course not but I don't over react either when I receive a message like that.

All a matter of perspective and single guys will not fair well on this site with that sort of attitude, no one should be treated like a piece of meat, end of.

over a year ago

Yeah mainly the fancy a fuck ones but some can be pretty graphic and not so nice in what they assume you are because you swing....im noones filthy little fuck toy or whatever they use at the time.

Ive had the odd abusive one but normally after a knock back thats why i dont do the thanks but no thanks anymore.

I personally think we should have what we like even if its very visual as its our profile.

By *lackshadow7Man
over a year ago

Toronto

"In some ways, this harkens back to the question about sexual objectification and if the proliferation of graphic sexual imagery on this site leads to an almost dissociative state between the images & profile and the fact there there is a real person behind it all.

"

Another product of patriachal society really.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Ok, don't forget it is a general question, don't paste your mails on here "

Oh and no abuse about people who may send dodgy mails either please.

over a year ago

I don't get nasty or abusive messages either I think they are referring to "fancy a fuck type ones" "

I don't get them very rear .. I get one liners but a lot just saying hello and they like the look of me and Will I meet for a drink , lol

over a year ago

I'm not saying that people are 'asking for' a certain type of mail. I don't like pics that are too explicit but some people do. Doesn't mean I think those pics are wrong.

I feel very strongly that people should put whatever pics up that they want. It annoys me when people think they have to justify their own beliefs etc. Just because I don't like seeing something doesn't mean I think that person is bad or anything. If other people don't like certain pics, they shouldn't look. It's bloody rude to send mail to people abusing them.

But people will always react to how a person looks/ seems etc. And that's what I meant about people getting mail to match their pics etc. If they have a ranty profile they are unlikely to get sweet messages... etc!

I dread to think what people think of my single pic but I don't care.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Jesus, it must be Thursday.....can you clarify OP...do you mean abusive mails or mails talking about someones snatch on their pics?

over a year ago

I believe it’s that there is a level of sexual objectification which is fuelled by a dissociative state. The higher level moral centre which governs our actions (or Superego if you’re a fan of Freud) becomes disassociated (in some people) from the ego by graphically explicit pictures on the site, partly because of the lack of the ‘person behind the images’. The id sees the images and immediately creates vision of sexual arousal within the context of the imagery and the ego puts into place a plan to obtain it (via messages etc). However as the morals are disassociated so the ego drives forward a ‘fancy a fuck’ message because that’s what is needed most to feed the Id.

-

When the inevitable rejection arrives, the ego cannot handle the rejection because it will fundamentally hurt the id, so the ego lashes out (because the moral centre is disassociated) with a vile retort as a way of deflecting the pain and preserving the id.

-

Or, they could just be complete numpties?

over a year ago

Fuck them and can I fuck you

over a year ago

"In some ways, this harkens back to the question about sexual objectification and if the proliferation of graphic sexual imagery on this site leads to an almost dissociative state between the images & profile and the fact there there is a real person behind it all.

Another product of patriachal society really."

But don't you think the hyper-real cyberspace world of fab is much more matriachal than the 'real world'?

over a year ago

Well it just proves that open access forums will inevitably attract morons, cretins, imbeciles and all manner of ill-informed vulgarians.

A simple 'thanks but no thanks' should suffice!

In site settings, as well as 'block' there should be 'fuckwit filter'.

Be careful out there!

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"I believe it’s that there is a level of sexual objectification which is fuelled by a dissociative state. The higher level moral centre which governs our actions (or Superego if you’re a fan of Freud) becomes disassociated (in some people) from the ego by graphically explicit pictures on the site, partly because of the lack of the ‘person behind the images’. The id sees the images and immediately creates vision of sexual arousal within the context of the imagery and the ego puts into place a plan to obtain it (via messages etc). However as the morals are disassociated so the ego drives forward a ‘fancy a fuck’ message because that’s what is needed most to feed the Id.

-

When the inevitable rejection arrives, the ego cannot handle the rejection because it will fundamentally hurt the id, so the ego lashes out (because the moral centre is disassociated) with a vile retort as a way of deflecting the pain and preserving the id.

-

"

Yep.

By *lackshadow7Man
over a year ago

Toronto

But don't you think the hyper-real cyberspace world of fab is much more matriachal than the 'real world'? "

Hardly. For starters, the male to female ratio on here mirrors many instances in the outside world for instance. The attitudes of some men who join this site further emphasise how they view women in that regard.

over a year ago

Seen in the passed some peoples profiles and there lists of things they do and don't like and some come across very rude .. maybe thy feel if they chat like that they can too ... not sure.

over a year ago

But don't you think the hyper-real cyberspace world of fab is much more matriachal than the 'real world'? "

No, not necessarily. I think that the perception of a hierarchy on here is created on the falsehood that your status is somehow measured in terms of supply and demand.

over a year ago

I think you will always get messages from people regardless of the type of photo you put on your profile.

As they say you can please some of the people all and all of the people some of the time, but you can't please the fuckwits on here.

over a year ago

i noticed when i uploaded photos of me in less clothing the messages was full on asking me this and that and as a bigger girl do i get quality meets!

with photos being uploaded of me in clothes i still got the same messages so in fairness the messages never changed

i do what i want as its my profile

over a year ago

"Jesus, it must be Thursday.....can you clarify OP...do you mean abusive mails or mails talking about someones snatch on their pics?"

Ha ha yeah i mean assuming because they have a snatch pic they should then send vulgar messages

Im not brill with words

By *onnyforfunMan
over a year ago

Doncaster

"As I said before I got called a fat lump of lard I. A message and that I should cover up as people don't want to see my rolls of fat on show....well I think fuck em.... U do right to take no notice off the idiots who slag you off your beautiful with a great body no wonder us gen guys find it hard to meet you lovely women cos off the morons they should realize big is beautiful xx

They are not morons for having preferences it's their choice and I am not going to be everyone's preference the same as some are not mine...big is beautiful to some and not to others and I can't knock that...however what does annoys me is some abuse I get....which is rare but it happens "

I realize everyone has preferences but if people dont like what they see they should move on and not make nasty comments about people it costs nothing to show respect and its nice to be nice lol xx

over a year ago

"I believe it’s that there is a level of sexual objectification which is fuelled by a dissociative state. The higher level moral centre which governs our actions (or Superego if you’re a fan of Freud) becomes disassociated (in some people) from the ego by graphically explicit pictures on the site, partly because of the lack of the ‘person behind the images’. The id sees the images and immediately creates vision of sexual arousal within the context of the imagery and the ego puts into place a plan to obtain it (via messages etc). However as the morals are disassociated so the ego drives forward a ‘fancy a fuck’ message because that’s what is needed most to feed the Id.

-

-

"

I get where you're coming from, but at times the id has taken its info from what it believes to be the site's essence ("instashag") and in this case imagery can be immaterial/imaginary. Therefore that would explain the attitudes of the emailers in cases of no graphic pics.

over a year ago

-

-

I get where you're coming from, but at times the id has taken its info from what it believes to be the site's essence ("instashag") and in this case imagery can be immaterial/imaginary. Therefore that would explain the attitudes of the emailers in cases of no graphic pics. "

This is also true.

over a year ago

Us girls just get more choice in the sweet shop

By *ucy and CarlCouple
over a year ago

Broadstairs

The people you get the vile messages from are just idiots, wannabes and fantasists. They have no intention of meeting up, they just get their buzz from sending those kind of emails out. You summed it up when you said moronic emails. That's all they are, morons. I think it's always going to be a part of this lifestyle. That's why we generally only meet new guys at the club. On here just in case the odd suitable genuine guy does just pass by. When we get those kind of emails we just send a suitable one back and block.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Jesus, it must be Thursday.....can you clarify OP...do you mean abusive mails or mails talking about someones snatch on their pics?

Ha ha yeah i mean assuming because they have a snatch pic they should then send vulgar messages

Im not brill with words "

You are fine, I think some just assumed you meant abusive mails.

I would say we should expect some comments on the pics we upload, but like everything peoples definition of a word would vary.....what one person thinks is vulgar is fine for someone else.

Comments about our pics is fine for us when sent with a respectful mail. If we had more graphic pics then I would expect more graphic mails if I am honest.

By *irtyDee33Woman
over a year ago

South Yorkshire

I just block and move on, I don't know that person I don't care about that person so I don't give it a second thought!

over a year ago

The pics shown are a guide to the kind of image the person wants to portray.

So some are hardcore and graphic , others less so and others nit rude at all .

So one would expect the hardcore pics to represent someone who would be happy to receive cruder requests .

On a few occasions we have been delighted to get a message from similar minded folk on here for a last minute meet . So if we are looking for late night , last minute debauchery we don't really want polite chit chat - hence our pics .

However this shouldn't mean we get abusive messages and so far we never have so horses for courses .

over a year ago

"The pics shown are a guide to the kind of image the person wants to portray.

So some are hardcore and graphic , others less so and others nit rude at all .

So one would expect the hardcore pics to represent someone who would be happy to receive cruder requests .

On a few occasions we have been delighted to get a message from similar minded folk on here for a last minute meet . So if we are looking for late night , last minute debauchery we don't really want polite chit chat - hence our pics .

However this shouldn't mean we get abusive messages and so far we never have so horses for courses . "

Exactly

Photos represent and give all sorts of impressions, but there's no excuse for abuse in any shape or form

Report and Block

By *onnyforfunMan
over a year ago

Doncaster

"The people you get the vile messages from are just idiots, wannabes and fantasists. They have no intention of meeting up, they just get their buzz from sending those kind of emails out. You summed it up when you said moronic emails. That's all they are, morons. I think it's always going to be a part of this lifestyle. That's why we generally only meet new guys at the club. On here just in case the odd suitable genuine guy does just pass by. When we get those kind of emails we just send a suitable one back and block. "
The people who send nasty messages are morons and should be banned from the site they make it hard for us genuine guys to get people to trust us and get meets

over a year ago

but that's how we measure everything. And perhaps especially people. For example old people, even though their numbers are growing, are not in demand. Hence worthless. S shut away to pee and poo themselves

But don't you think the hyper-real cyberspace world of fab is much more matriachal than the 'real world'?

No, not necessarily. I think that the perception of a hierarchy on here is created on the falsehood that your status is somehow measured in terms of supply and demand. "

over a year ago

we have had many and varied pics, never gyno shots mind, and have never really had any distasteful mail, truth be told.

maybe those that are rude or disgusting just have no interest in looking this far inland lol

over a year ago

It's a persons personal choice as to what pictures they have on show.

Those that send rude or nasty messages, should be blocked and banned.

I would rather they be named and shamed, so as to warn other users.

over a year ago

cant say we ever had nasty mail either !! and msg that aren't our thing a simple "sorry not for us take care have fun" seems to do the trick

By *isterBlackcockMan
over a year ago

London

I think its fucking disgusting that other members pm insulting messages. If you don't like what you see close the page and move on. There are plenty of types on here for your own tastes..if you've got nothing nice to say don't say anything at all.

over a year ago

Thing is being on here some people will always be "trolls" and "keyboard warriors"

you do what you would do in life if you dont like the message just delete and move on.

over a year ago

"Thing is being on here some people will always be "trolls" and "keyboard warriors"

you do what you would do in life if you dont like the message just delete and move on.

"

Oh have never heard the term keyboard warrior. I imagined a strong, confidant person fighting the good fight, you know like the "pen is mightier than the sword" kind of thing. Urban dictionary soon put me right

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

The OP is talking about crude mails not abusive

over a year ago

"The OP is talking about crude mails not abusive "
oh come on just crude ?? that all crude .. I could understand getting offended if it was the WI knitting class website !!!! but its a swinging site!! kinda go's with the territory surly!!

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"The OP is talking about crude mails not abusive oh come on just crude ?? that all crude .. I could understand getting offended if it was the WI knitting class website !!!! but its a swinging site!! kinda go's with the territory surly!! "

I agree to be honest, see my post above

over a year ago

"Jesus, it must be Thursday.....can you clarify OP...do you mean abusive mails or mails talking about someones snatch on their pics?

Im not brill with words

You are fine, I think some just assumed you meant abusive mails.

I would say we should expect some comments on the pics we upload, but like everything peoples definition of a word would vary.....what one person thinks is vulgar is fine for someone else.

Comments about our pics is fine for us when sent with a respectful mail. If we had more graphic pics then I would expect more graphic mails if I am honest."

ours pics are fairly graphic never had vulgar feed back just a few fabs

over a year ago

Oh I get crude and abusive messages about my size. Also happens in the chat rooms too if I go on cam !! I was brought up with respect and if you have nothing nice to say then say nothing at all.

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

If you put graphic pics on profile, expect the response that you are obviously looking for!!!!

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

think all of the ladies should wear burqas in all of there photos which would then give me more time in the day as I wouldn't need so many cold showers

over a year ago

"I'm not saying that people are 'asking for' a certain type of mail. I don't like pics that are too explicit but some people do. Doesn't mean I think those pics are wrong.

I feel very strongly that people should put whatever pics up that they want. It annoys me when people think they have to justify their own beliefs etc. Just because I don't like seeing something doesn't mean I think that person is bad or anything. If other people don't like certain pics, they shouldn't look. It's bloody rude to send mail to people abusing them.

But people will always react to how a person looks/ seems etc. And that's what I meant about people getting mail to match their pics etc. If they have a ranty profile they are unlikely to get sweet messages... etc!

I dread to think what people think of my single pic but I don't care. "

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Opinions please."

I think messages should be respectful, but some have stuff on their profile stating they like BDSM, then get pissed off when they get messages like "can I tie you up?" etc.....

over a year ago

Opinions please.I think messages should be respectful, but some have stuff on their profile stating they like BDSM, then get pissed off when they get messages like "can I tie you up?" etc....."

but that, to me anyway, isnt really a vile message.

now, just because you have webcams listed in your interests, does that invite messages of 'i want you to watch me wank my big hard cock for you on cam, NOW!'

I think not lol

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Opinions please.I think messages should be respectful, but some have stuff on their profile stating they like BDSM, then get pissed off when they get messages like "can I tie you up?" etc.....

but that, to me anyway, isnt really a vile message.

now, just because you have webcams listed in your interests, does that invite messages of 'i want you to watch me wank my big hard cock for you on cam, NOW!'

I think not lol"

But it will, it would be naive at best to think it wouldn't.

over a year ago

Honey you are stunning with a beauty that is more than skin deep. I carry too much weight too & accept we ain't to everybodies taste but they can just jog on. xx

over a year ago

"The OP is talking about crude mails not abusive oh come on just crude ?? that all crude .. I could understand getting offended if it was the WI knitting class website !!!! but its a swinging site!! kinda go's with the territory surly!! "

This isnt the knitting forum

Oh and im not offended i just ignore them i was just asking a question in general.

As i still got this kinda mail when the only pic i had was my eye.

It was more to see how other people felt,as some believe showing flesh will get you this type of mail but personally i think people should have a bit more respect and look at the bigger picture.

over a year ago

"The OP is talking about crude mails not abusive oh come on just crude ?? that all crude .. I could understand getting offended if it was the WI knitting class website !!!! but its a swinging site!! kinda go's with the territory surly!!

This isnt the knitting forum

Oh and im not offended i just ignore them i was just asking a question in general.

As i still got this kinda mail when the only pic i had was my eye.

To be fair as long as you take with a pinch of salt this ain't no place for the faint of Hart lol : )

It was more to see how other people felt,as some believe showing flesh will get you this type of mail but personally i think people should have a bit more respect and look at the bigger picture."

Post new Message to Thread