Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I have a MOUSE!

Jump to newest

By *livia_K OP   Woman
over a year ago

South London

It's somewhere in my kitchen. I went in the put a plate in the sink and it came RIGHT FOR ME! It ran towards me over the kitchen floor so loudly it sounded like a herd of elephants. It was going to ATTACK ME! It is an ATTACK mouse! Must be one of those genetically engineered ones that have been created specifically to TERRIFY and ATTACK me!

I screamed the house down. The plate went flying, it is in pieces on the floor and I CAN'T go back into the kitchen. I am TERRIFIED of mice!

Of course of all nights I am home alone and there is no one here to RESCUE ME!

Send help!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"It's somewhere in my kitchen. I went in the put a plate in the sink and it came RIGHT FOR ME! It ran towards me over the kitchen floor so loudly it sounded like a herd of elephants. It was going to ATTACK ME! It is an ATTACK mouse! Must be one of those genetically engineered ones that have been created specifically to TERRIFY and ATTACK me!

I screamed the house down. The plate went flying, it is in pieces on the floor and I CAN'T go back into the kitchen. I am TERRIFIED of mice!

Send help!"

Oh that must be the new strain of killer breed of mouse.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I wish i was nearer id would cum and save u but sorry to tell u if u have a mouse u prob have more than 1

By *adyH and GrissomCouple
over a year ago

Llantarnum

Think Tom and Jerry - you will never outwit the mouse, accept the mouse it cannot hurt you. Compared to a lot of the animal kingdom you're safe so Breathe and don't step on the broken plate hun xxx

By *livia_K OP   Woman
over a year ago

South London

Yes, yes it's a killer mouse! Must be. It ran straight for me. Normally they run away.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Yes, yes it's a killer mouse! Must be. It ran straight for me. Normally they run away. "
Did it have a knife? A chainsaw?

over a year ago

As it sounds loud it could be bigger than a mouse. There is a rat in your kitchen what are you gonna do?

over a year ago

sorry can't help u my phobia is worse than yours and I can scream louder, more plates would be broken as well as glasses and

death would definitely occur .............. !!!!

Good luck though OP -

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

No one is going to come if it's an attack mouse! We're not totally mad.

It probably won't be out and about in the kitchen any more.

You have my sympathies but I'm too scared to help.

By *livia_K OP   Woman
over a year ago

South London

"Yes, yes it's a killer mouse! Must be. It ran straight for me. Normally they run away. Did it have a knife? A chainsaw? "

I don't know. I closed my eyes when I screamed and dropped the plate. It must be some tough old mouse cos it ran straight into the corner where we have one of those electric thingys that are supposed to keep mice away!

It may have had a machete.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"As it sounds loud it could be bigger than a mouse. There is a rat in your kitchen what are you gonna do?"
Shes gonna fix that rat that's what shes gonna do....

By *livia_K OP   Woman
over a year ago

South London

"As it sounds loud it could be bigger than a mouse. There is a rat in your kitchen what are you gonna do?"

IT IS NOT A RAT! Meanie

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

I can't go to bed singing that. I need a different song now.

I saw a mouse, where? There on the stairs right there. A little mouse with clogs on, well I declare going clip clippity clop on the stairs.

That's better.

By *livia_K OP   Woman
over a year ago

South London

How am I supposed to sleep now? And I was hungry and wanted a midnight snack

over a year ago

right there lol !!

over a year ago

locking my doors..this might be the start of the zombie outbreak...shame..I'dve shagged olivia...but hey...I might still...luckily she has no teeth anyway..good for a few reasons eh!

By *livia_K OP   Woman
over a year ago

South London

"locking my doors..this might be the start of the zombie outbreak...shame..I'dve shagged olivia...but hey...I might still...luckily she has no teeth anyway..good for a few reasons eh!"

Are you d*unken?

over a year ago

I thought you were an Aussie...are you sure it's not a kangaroo escaped from the zoo? I saw that on a documentary once, there was this cat that thought the joey was a giant mouse....it might have been a cartoon actually..

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Shall I tell you my mouse stories? Your mouse might not seem so bad then. Or, you might wonder what else the attack mouse is planning.

By *livia_K OP   Woman
over a year ago

South London

"I thought you were an Aussie...are you sure it's not a kangaroo escaped from the zoo? I saw that on a documentary once, there was this cat that thought the joey was a giant mouse....it might have been a cartoon actually.."

I am Aussie and I grew up in the country where we used to have bad mouse plagues. Tis why they scare me so much.

By *livia_K OP   Woman
over a year ago

South London

"Shall I tell you my mouse stories? Your mouse might not seem so bad then. Or, you might wonder what else the attack mouse is planning. "

A few years back I had one TERRORISE me in my bedroom all night. It was scratching and scratching away at the carpet like he was trying to dig his way to China or something. All night he kept me awake with the scratching. I was in my bed too terrified to move and I was bursting for a wee all night!

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"I thought you were an Aussie...are you sure it's not a kangaroo escaped from the zoo? I saw that on a documentary once, there was this cat that thought the joey was a giant mouse....it might have been a cartoon actually..

I am Aussie and I grew up in the country where we used to have bad mouse plagues. Tis why they scare me so much."

I've seen those pictures. They really did well in Australia. I seem to remember something about certain years leading to extra breeding and bigger plagues.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"Shall I tell you my mouse stories? Your mouse might not seem so bad then. Or, you might wonder what else the attack mouse is planning.

A few years back I had one TERRORISE me in my bedroom all night. It was scratching and scratching away at the carpet like he was trying to dig his way to China or something. All night he kept me awake with the scratching. I was in my bed too terrified to move and I was bursting for a wee all night! "

It could have been worse. The one that terrorised me all night was in my bed. I was on heavy meds and I wasn't sure if I was imagining it or not, I couldn't get out of bed because of the meds. The next day when I could move again the little blighter got into my hair and I saw I had spent the night with a mouse.

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"As it sounds loud it could be bigger than a mouse. There is a rat in your kitchen what are you gonna do?Shes gonna fix that rat that's what shes gonna do.... "

you crack me up you really do just stop changing your blasted pic grrrr

over a year ago

I don't mind mice - but rats give me the creeps big time yuk

By *livia_K OP   Woman
over a year ago

South London

"Shall I tell you my mouse stories? Your mouse might not seem so bad then. Or, you might wonder what else the attack mouse is planning.

A few years back I had one TERRORISE me in my bedroom all night. It was scratching and scratching away at the carpet like he was trying to dig his way to China or something. All night he kept me awake with the scratching. I was in my bed too terrified to move and I was bursting for a wee all night!

It could have been worse. The one that terrorised me all night was in my bed. I was on heavy meds and I wasn't sure if I was imagining it or not, I couldn't get out of bed because of the meds. The next day when I could move again the little blighter got into my hair and I saw I had spent the night with a mouse."

Oh my god I feel sick. That is my WORST fear. I am never going to sleep now....

over a year ago

What you need to do is lay a trap for it. Find out where it is and scare it into going where you want it. Lay an obstacle course so you can direct where it will go and put down somewhere dark and safe for it to hide, like a welly...it won't hurt you, it's a puny English mouse not an Aussie one

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Mars Bars.

over a year ago

"Mars Bars."

Innit

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

It could have been worse. The one that terrorised me all night was in my bed. I was on heavy meds and I wasn't sure if I was imagining it or not, I couldn't get out of bed because of the meds. The next day when I could move again the little blighter got into my hair and I saw I had spent the night with a mouse.

Oh my god I feel sick. That is my WORST fear. I am never going to sleep now...."

Yours is in the kitchen getting high on the electric thingy that repels them. Don't worry. When s/he has finished tripping they'll just want to stay in the kitchen for a snack or two.

over a year ago

*puts on his popeye outfit* Im just round the corner.

over a year ago

Was it blind did you see how it ran.. Chop of its tail with a carving knife lol

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"Was it blind did you see how it ran.. Chop of its tail with a carving knife lol "

IT'S YOU! A mouse posting on this thread it is brazen.

over a year ago

oh, and i should mention. I hate things that run around lol

...so, erm shall i pick you up and you can sleep round mine? lol and dont worry, i have 5 rooms for you to choose from.

By *taffsfella1Man
over a year ago

Newcastle-under-Lyme

"It's somewhere in my kitchen. I went in the put a plate in the sink and it came RIGHT FOR ME! It ran towards me over the kitchen floor so loudly it sounded like a herd of elephants. It was going to ATTACK ME! It is an ATTACK mouse! Must be one of those genetically engineered ones that have been created specifically to TERRIFY and ATTACK me!

Send help!"

You flippin wuss! I thought you Aussies were supposed to be a tough breed, pah!

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

The op has gone awful quiet??,, I ve two thoughts,,,

1) oliviak is asleep, zzzz zzzz

Or

2) it really was a murderous attack machete wielding axe murdering mouse,

Either way,,, I d like a pussy,

over a year ago

Just brain it with your shoe ya?

By *ucy and CarlCouple
over a year ago

Broadstairs

That is my biggest phobia. Plates, I just hate them.

over a year ago

"That is my biggest phobia. Plates, I just hate them. "

Plates?...

Do ya eat off the floor?

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"The op has gone awful quiet??,, I ve two thoughts,,,

1) oliviak is asleep, zzzz zzzz

Or

2) it really was a murderous attack machete wielding axe murdering mouse,

Either way,,, I d like a pussy, "

It's why I got a pussy.

I hope she's OK.

over a year ago

I have 5 rats.....

over a year ago

I have lots of pussies....but they are the ones that bring the mice in!

over a year ago

"I have 5 rats....."

over a year ago

Think yourself lucky the Mrs has Cpl of rabbits in the bedroom, and they keep me awake 1/2 the bloody night

Send help!"

over a year ago

Send help!"

Think yourself lucky the Mrs has a cpl of Rabbits she keeps in the bedroom, and they keeps me awake 1/2 the bloody night, I have tried snares but never seem to catch the buggers

By *oddyWoman
over a year ago

between havant and chichester

hang on its thursday print off funkys pic that will scare it away

By *livia_K OP   Woman
over a year ago

South London

You will all be pleased to know that I survived the night without being attacked by the killer mouse!

over a year ago

"You will all be pleased to know that I survived the night without being attacked by the killer mouse!"

It will be back..guaranteed!

ummm now that freaked ya ooot!

By *wingerdelightCouple
over a year ago

eastliegh

We have one Aswell. Traps are set

over a year ago

"You will all be pleased to know that I survived the night without being attacked by the killer mouse!"

is the mouse still there or has it buggered off by now

over a year ago

Bless.

It's only a mouse

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Don't go into the kitchen holding a plate.

over a year ago

Switch the pc on

By *livia_K OP   Woman
over a year ago

South London

I haven't seen it again. But I need to cook dinner and am dreading going in to the kitchen.

It's ok though, my housemate is home tonight so is here to do any rescuing if needed

By *urvywelshCouple
over a year ago

Everywhere and nowhere baby

My snake likes a tasty mouse.

over a year ago

"I haven't seen it again. But I need to cook dinner and am dreading going in to the kitchen.

It's ok though, my housemate is home tonight so is here to do any rescuing if needed "

mice also lay eggs in ur ears

By *livia_K OP   Woman
over a year ago

South London

"I haven't seen it again. But I need to cook dinner and am dreading going in to the kitchen.

It's ok though, my housemate is home tonight so is here to do any rescuing if needed

mice also lay eggs in ur ears"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO they don't! Cheeky sod. I hate you

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

mice also lay eggs in ur ears"

Don't be silly, that's the snakes.

over a year ago

Don't be silly, that's the snakes."

my mistake!

mice lay snakes in ur ears

By *cottishrichMan
over a year ago

Here and there

Don't be silly, that's the snakes."

And spiders. Then they crawl in your mouth and you eat them.

By *livia_K OP   Woman
over a year ago

South London

Well thank FOOK I am not bothered by snakes and spiders. You lot are awful to meeeeee

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

And spiders. Then they crawl in your mouth and you eat them. "

I know, I had one in my mouth one night. I didn't eat that one.

Now you've got me thinking that all the coughing Sleep Bot is recording in the night is me choking on spiders.

over a year ago

Send help!"

i know how you feel about mice.. we had them in the walls last winter. im dreading this winter, i have anxiety attacks when we had them, i was put on sleeping tablets to get me to sleep i was very poorly,couldn't eat because i would be sick etc. i now have found the prefect killer it does take a couple of days but it works a treat and it only costs a pound. they are from poundland they are like teabags with pink stuff in the middle. and the mouse will take it back to where its hiding and once they eat it they will die.. i swear by them. big hugs :D xxx

over a year ago

"Well thank FOOK I am not bothered by snakes and spiders. You lot are awful to meeeeee "

its nice to be mice

over a year ago

And spiders. Then they crawl in your mouth and you eat them.

I know, I had one in my mouth one night. I didn't eat that one.

Now you've got me thinking that all the coughing Sleep Bot is recording in the night is me choking on spiders. "

or cock

By *livia_K OP   Woman
over a year ago

South London

Send help!

i know how you feel about mice.. we had them in the walls last winter. im dreading this winter, i have anxiety attacks when we had them, i was put on sleeping tablets to get me to sleep i was very poorly,couldn't eat because i would be sick etc. i now have found the prefect killer it does take a couple of days but it works a treat and it only costs a pound. they are from poundland they are like teabags with pink stuff in the middle. and the mouse will take it back to where its hiding and once they eat it they will die.. i swear by them. big hugs :D xxx"

I will be making a trip to pundland tomorrow then to stock up. Thanks!

over a year ago

"My snake likes a tasty mouse. "

my pet snakes love a tasty mouse too lol. but not if its a wild mouse cus iv poisoned the buggers lol. if i could have a pound for everytime someone said to me last winter get the snakes out they will eat them i would be a billionaire lool x

over a year ago

Send help!

i know how you feel about mice.. we had them in the walls last winter. im dreading this winter, i have anxiety attacks when we had them, i was put on sleeping tablets to get me to sleep i was very poorly,couldn't eat because i would be sick etc. i now have found the prefect killer it does take a couple of days but it works a treat and it only costs a pound. they are from poundland they are like teabags with pink stuff in the middle. and the mouse will take it back to where its hiding and once they eat it they will die.. i swear by them. big hugs :D xxx

I will be making a trip to pundland tomorrow then to stock up. Thanks! "

they are called mouse killer pasta packs.. effective after one ingestion. its a yellow pack .. they are brill.. like i said it may not kill them straight away but within day or 2(3days max) they will be dead :D x

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

if there is shit all over the place then it probably is a mouse .. if there is no droppings obviously visible then it is more likely to be a rat as they designate an area to be used as a loo and only ever use that whereas mice just do it anywhere ..try bleaching your floors and leaving traps in areas you have seen him ..it is unlikely that you only have one though but best of luck

By *icked weaselCouple
over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

This Works Best in The Kitchen !!

If you Have any Old-Emulsion Paint.. Put some on a Plastic Sheet..

make sure its about a Foot Wide Puddle of Paint..

Hubby done this one time we stayed in a mouse infested flat.. i thought he was mad and that they would just drag it all over the floor etc..

caught all 4 that night...

Mice - They just Want to Try And Run Thru it for some Reason.. !!

Obviously make sure the sheet is bigger than the paint you tip on it.. and if it gets out and leaves Foot-Prints you have a Rat !! and be aware the mice are still alive... they are not in any pain - They just can move their legs..

And Also For all you Animal/Pest Lovers out There..

The Paint washes off if you feel like setting them free again..

By *atcherofmyballsMan
over a year ago

hereford

It's a ruse to lure a man into her kitchen. Once there, there's no escape. It's a well known ploy.Don't fall for it I tell you, don't fall for it.

By *livia_K OP   Woman
over a year ago

South London

"It's a ruse to lure a man into her kitchen. Once there, there's no escape. It's a well known ploy.Don't fall for it I tell you, don't fall for it. "

I don't need to play the damsel in distress to lure a man anywhere

over a year ago

"It's a ruse to lure a man into her kitchen. Once there, there's no escape. It's a well known ploy.Don't fall for it I tell you, don't fall for it. "

she does make a nice mice pie

oops...mince!

Post new Message to Thread